BY SAMSUNG #13 in Electronics Stores

• Samsung Galaxy S8 vs iPhone 7 Thoughts? I am in LOVE with my ...2 Answers
  • IPhone or Samsung ?? Iphone Apple Samsung5 Answers
Kathryn O.
Kathryn O.
I love Samsung. Such a great brand! Always reliable and I've never had any problems with them!
Jim G.
Jim G.
Fort Wayne, IN
I won't buy any other electronics any more. Everyone of my televisions is a Samsung.
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
San Diego, CA
Great quality for thr price. very reliable. most things come with good warranty too.
Heather K.
Heather K.
I've had Samsung TV, phone and I've never had a problem is a good quality brand.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Samsung is a great brand. I would definitely recommend them :) it's worth the money.
Breanna P.
Breanna P.
Rockledge, FL
Techie Expert
Samsung is an alright brand. I like them. They work pretty well. My tablet is a Samsung.
Rosemary N.
Rosemary N.
Santa Isabel, Puerto Rico
It's the best brands out there. His products are excellent so far he had no problem using articles of this brand. I recommend it to everyone. If I have to buy an electronic product I choose the Samsung brand.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
I've always been a fan of Samsung products, and the way things are going, I always will be!
Joanna F.
Joanna F.
I've been very pleased with all my Samsung cellphones over the past five years, but they have got to do something about their batteries! My phone battery is constantly over heating and the actual battery never lasts more than one year. They can do better!
Christian L.
Christian L.
Currently I am writing this review on a Samsung product. I would recommend a Samsung item to anyone. I believe any Apple user should use Samsung. The employees at Samsung are very helpful so thank you for that!
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Techie Expert
Samsung vs Apple I'm a droid girl.
chaima h.
chaima h.
Skylar S.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Techie Expert
Have you ever had a Samsung Phone?
dorii d.
dorii d.
schererville, indiana
quisiera saber el precio del Samsung 7
Alyson M.
Alyson M.
Levittown, PA
Techie Expert
Samsung Galaxy S8 vs iPhone 7 Thoughts? I am in LOVE with my s8 and have always been a galaxy girl from the s III to the s8. This and the s6 were the best phones! Beautiful pics and jyst all around amazing phone! Samsung