BY SAMSUNG #13 in Electronics Stores

• Samsung Galaxy S8 vs iPhone 7 Thoughts? I am in LOVE ...3 Answers
  • IPhone or Samsung ?? Iphone Apple Samsung6 Answers
Gabriela Y.
My cellphone and my tablet are samsung and got them all for a good price. Samsung is so affordable and has very good products
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
Techie Expert Level 2
I love Samsung. I can't say enough good things tbh. I've owned 3 cell phones from their galaxy line and all were excellent.
Ashley W.
I have a Samsung galaxy s7 and I love everything about it! It's definitely better than any apple product that I have had
Tyna B.
Everything Samsung is great quality and worth the price. Our house swears by Samsung and do not plan on changing!!
kylie b.
Rushville, IN
I love Samsung. The devices are so user friendly and easy to use. I have a Samsung tablet and phone. I love them.
Kimberly F.
San Diego, Ca
We love our Samsung products, they last forever and are quality items. Will definitely buy more in the future.
Joshua B.
This is a very good technological company. they produce very good phones, tablets, fridges, and much more.
Danielle K.
Samsung has been my go to brand for electronic for so long that I don't know if I can't trust other brands.
Faby H.
I really like Samsung, lately they have been putting out really cool products that look really promising
Brandi B.
Techie Expert Level 3
Every Samsung that has been used in my family has broken down.personally I have an iPhone and I love it .
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Techie Expert Level 1
Samsung vs Apple I'm a droid girl.
chaima h.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Techie Expert Level 2
Have you ever had a Samsung Phone?
Mylasia F.
New Castle
What kind Of television brand do you have ? Mine is Samsung & VIZIO Vizio 55 Inch LED Smart TV M552I-B2 HDTV
dorii d.