BY SAMSUNG #11 in Electronics Stores

• IPhone or Samsung ?? Iphone Apple Samsung6 Answers
Brittany I.
Wauseon , OH
Techie Expert Level 1
Love the tvs. Every television in the house is Samsung. Also love the sound bar. My husband loves the phones He will not switch at all. Also pricey but you get what u pay for!
Roseddy P.
Techie Expert Level 3
Its a good brand . I didn't have any problems with my electrodomestics or with my cellphone . And the best .. Its not really expensive , but not too cheap .
Susan S.
Orfordville, WI
All things SAMSUNG are top quality. My phones, tablet, speaker & chargers perform like a dream. Just as important is the quality of their customer service!
jessica l.
Techie Expert Level 3
I love samsung. I'm a galaxy girl and have a galaxy s5 and like it so much more than my old iphone. One of the only brands I trust for electronics.
Ani T.
Good product on tv. Not as good in smartphones, apple is better. But will be buying another flat screen for the living room now. Keep it up.
dorii d.
schererville, indiana
Tengo un samsung y en mi vida entera siempre he usado esta marca, es muy buena 100% recomendable y siempre nos sorprenden con algo mejor
Mayra J.
Rainsville, AL
Techie Expert Level 2
I've never tried any of their products but a lot of my family members have them and then like them I've always just been an iPhone fan
Mercedes Y.
Spencer, IA
Samsung is fantastic! my phone is samsung my TV is samsung and my sound bar and sub are samsung I love there quality look and soundß
Daricel R.
Miami , FL
Samsung has good phones but high-end mid-range feel that they tildean much but I imagine that it is because they are few GB of ram
Kati M.
Techie Expert Level 1
I have ways used a Samsung cell phone and have always had a Samsung tv! I love Samsung. I used an iPhone for a year and hated it.
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Techie Expert Level 1
Samsung vs Apple I'm a droid girl.
chaima h.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Techie Expert Level 2
Have you ever had a Samsung Phone?
Mylasia F.
New Castle
What kind Of television brand do you have ? Mine is Samsung & VIZIO Vizio 55 Inch LED Smart TV M552I-B2 HDTV
dorii d.