BY SAMSUNG #13 in Electronics Stores

• Samsung Galaxy S8 vs iPhone 7 Thoughts? I am in LOVE with my ...2 Answers
  • IPhone or Samsung ?? Iphone Apple Samsung5 Answers
Dominique M.
Dominique M.
Favorite smartphone brand hands down! Their technology is amazing period, like their smart tv's and such, but the the Galaxy phones are life! In my opinion they definitely have way more to offer than an iPhone. I love Samsung!
Kati M.
Kati M.
Techie Expert
I have ways used a Samsung cell phone and have always had a Samsung tv! I love Samsung. I used an iPhone for a year and hated it.
Amparo J.
Amparo J.
Waukesha, WI
Samsung's innovative technology keeps improving with each new product! I own many different products, TVs, Blu ray player, cell phone, headphones, sound bars and stereos. They have always been a great company.
Angela C.
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
Techie Expert
I love Samsung. I can't say enough good things tbh. I've owned 3 cell phones from their galaxy line and all were excellent.
Apryl C.
Apryl C.
I love samsung! This is one of the best brands for TV's in my opinion, as the quality is so amazing. I don't like their new curved TV's though, they make me feel a little nauseous to look at.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Ringgold, GA
I have a Samsung galaxy s7 and I love everything about it! It's definitely better than any apple product that I have had
Skye B.
Skye B.
Phenix City, AL
I love samsung products. I have always had a samsung phone, tv, and other electronics. In my opinion, samsung is better made and last longer than your average apple product.
Jose B.
Jose B.
Samsung brabd us very reliable and full of features brand. i love my samsung note 4 phone, samsung galaxy tab, and my samsung led tv. very high quality, abd reluable.
kylene b.
kylene b.
rushville, IN
I love Samsung. The devices are so user friendly and easy to use. I have a Samsung tablet and phone. I love them.
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.
Its a good brand . I didn't have any problems with my electrodomestics or with my cellphone . And the best .. Its not really expensive , but not too cheap .
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Techie Expert
Samsung vs Apple I'm a droid girl.
chaima h.
chaima h.
Skylar S.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Techie Expert
Have you ever had a Samsung Phone?
dorii d.
dorii d.
schererville, indiana
quisiera saber el precio del Samsung 7
Alyson M.
Alyson M.
Levittown, PA
Techie Expert
Samsung Galaxy S8 vs iPhone 7 Thoughts? I am in LOVE with my s8 and have always been a galaxy girl from the s III to the s8. This and the s6 were the best phones! Beautiful pics and jyst all around amazing phone! Samsung