BY SAMSUNG #13 in Electronics Stores

• Samsung Galaxy S8 vs iPhone 7 Thoughts? I am in LOVE with my ...2 Answers
  • IPhone or Samsung ?? Iphone Apple Samsung6 Answers
jessica l.
Techie Expert Level 3
I love samsung. I'm a galaxy girl and have a galaxy s5 and like it so much more than my old iphone. One of the only brands I trust for electronics.
Ani T.
Good product on tv. Not as good in smartphones, apple is better. But will be buying another flat screen for the living room now. Keep it up.
dorii d.
schererville, indiana
Tengo un samsung y en mi vida entera siempre he usado esta marca, es muy buena 100% recomendable y siempre nos sorprenden con algo mejor
Mayra J.
Rainsville , AL
Techie Expert Level 2
I've never tried any of their products but a lot of my family members have them and then like them I've always just been an iPhone fan
Mercedes Y.
Spencer, IA
Samsung is fantastic! my phone is samsung my TV is samsung and my sound bar and sub are samsung I love there quality look and soundß
Daricel R.
Miami , FL
Samsung has good phones but high-end mid-range feel that they tildean much but I imagine that it is because they are few GB of ram
Kati M.
Techie Expert Level 1
I have ways used a Samsung cell phone and have always had a Samsung tv! I love Samsung. I used an iPhone for a year and hated it.
Leelee W.
Hammond, IN
I've had great experiences with Samsung. I owned a Samsung Galaxy and TV before and they've held up pretty well. I recommend.
Gabriela Y.
My cellphone and my tablet are samsung and got them all for a good price. Samsung is so affordable and has very good products
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
Techie Expert Level 2
I love Samsung. I can't say enough good things tbh. I've owned 3 cell phones from their galaxy line and all were excellent.
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Techie Expert Level 1
Samsung vs Apple I'm a droid girl.
chaima h.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Techie Expert Level 2
Have you ever had a Samsung Phone?
Mylasia F.
New Castle
What kind Of television brand do you have ? Mine is Samsung & VIZIO Vizio 55 Inch LED Smart TV M552I-B2 HDTV
dorii d.