BY SAMSUNG #14 in Electronics Stores

• Samsung Galaxy S8 vs iPhone 7 Thoughts? I am in LOVE with my ...2 Answers
  • IPhone or Samsung ?? Iphone Apple Samsung5 Answers
Melinda S.
Little Falls, NY
From TV's to smart phones Samsung out beats them all! I refuse to own any other electronics! Even my oldest daughter who swore by her iPhone has switched to a Samsung and couldn't be more happier!
Brittany S.
Wayne, WV
I have to say i love my Samsung Galaxy so I love samsung (: also there products that come with the galaxy have always been amazing and I have to give credit to them for that thank you samsung !
Apryl C.
I love samsung! This is one of the best brands for TV's in my opinion, as the quality is so amazing. I don't like their new curved TV's though, they make me feel a little nauseous to look at.
Jadid M.
Jackson Hts, NY
I love Samsung Tvs and washers but specially TVs . My husband and I had one and it's been 3years since he bought it and it's like new . We never had a problem with it and it's amazing.
Skye B.
Phenix City, AL
I love samsung products. I have always had a samsung phone, tv, and other electronics. In my opinion, samsung is better made and last longer than your average apple product.
Stephanie W.
Samsung phones are high quality, work quickly, and rarely have issues with exception of the current Note phone. I have a previous Note model and it works well. I will continue to stick with Samsung.
Jose B.
Samsung brabd us very reliable and full of features brand. i love my samsung note 4 phone, samsung galaxy tab, and my samsung led tv. very high quality, abd reluable.
Brittany I.
Wauseon, OH
Techie Expert Level 1
Love the tvs. Every television in the house is Samsung. Also love the sound bar. My husband loves the phones He will not switch at all. Also pricey but you get what u pay for!
Roseddy Piña D.
Techie Expert Level 3
Its a good brand . I didn't have any problems with my electrodomestics or with my cellphone . And the best .. Its not really expensive , but not too cheap .
Susan S.
Orfordville, WI
All things SAMSUNG are top quality. My phones, tablet, speaker & chargers perform like a dream. Just as important is the quality of their customer service!
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Techie Expert Level 1
Samsung vs Apple I'm a droid girl.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Techie Expert Level 2
Have you ever had a Samsung Phone?
dorii d.
schererville, indiana
quisiera saber el precio del Samsung 7
Alyson M.
LEVITTOWN, PA
Techie Expert Level 1
Samsung Galaxy S8 vs iPhone 7 Thoughts? I am in LOVE with my s8 and have always been a galaxy girl from the s III to the s8. This and the s6 were the best phones! Beautiful pics and jyst all around amazing phone! Samsung