BY SAMSUNG #12 in Electronics Stores

• Samsung Galaxy S8 vs iPhone 7 Thoughts? I am in LOVE ...3 Answers
  • IPhone or Samsung ?? Iphone Apple Samsung6 Answers
Sep K.
Techie Expert Level 3
I'm a big fan of this brand. Their products are really high quality and work perfectly for long time. I've been busy Samsung electronic products for many years and I really like them. I highly recommend this brand products.
Melinda S.
Little Falls, NY
From TV's to smart phones Samsung out beats them all! I refuse to own any other electronics! Even my oldest daughter who swore by her iPhone has switched to a Samsung and couldn't be more happier!
Brittany S.
Wayne, WV
I have to say i love my Samsung Galaxy so I love samsung (: also there products that come with the galaxy have always been amazing and I have to give credit to them for that thank you samsung !
Apryl C.
I love samsung! This is one of the best brands for TV's in my opinion, as the quality is so amazing. I don't like their new curved TV's though, they make me feel a little nauseous to look at.
Jadid M.
Jackson Hts, NY
I love Samsung Tvs and washers but specially TVs . My husband and I had one and it's been 3years since he bought it and it's like new . We never had a problem with it and it's amazing.
Skye B.
Phenix City, AL
I love samsung products. I have always had a samsung phone, tv, and other electronics. In my opinion, samsung is better made and last longer than your average apple product.
Jose B.
Samsung brabd us very reliable and full of features brand. i love my samsung note 4 phone, samsung galaxy tab, and my samsung led tv. very high quality, abd reluable.
Stephanie W.
Samsung phones are high quality, work quickly, and rarely have issues with exception of the current Note phone. I have a previous Note model and it works well. I will continue to stick with Samsung.
Careesa R.
Kissimmee, FL
Although I prefer Apple when it comes to mobile devices Samsung has other products that I just love like their TV's and home appliances. I currently have a Samsung tv in my room and I love it. It was very affordable as well.
Lauren S.
Tampa, FL
Techie Expert Level 1
I love samsung! My last 3 phones were samsung. All of them very easy to use and very durable. Right now i have the s6 edge and its great! I just wish it took an sd card and the battery came out,
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Techie Expert Level 1
Samsung vs Apple I'm a droid girl.
chaima h.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Techie Expert Level 2
Have you ever had a Samsung Phone?
Mylasia F.
New Castle
What kind Of television brand do you have ? Mine is Samsung & VIZIO Vizio 55 Inch LED Smart TV M552I-B2 HDTV
dorii d.