BY SAMSUNG #12 in Electronics Stores

• Samsung Galaxy S8 vs iPhone 7 Thoughts? I am in LOVE with my ...2 Answers
  • IPhone or Samsung ?? Iphone Apple Samsung5 Answers
Lindsey W.
Michigan
I love Samsungs TV's. They are the best TV's ever. I have a 40 inch Samsung Smart TV in my room and I love it. I love how I can go on Netflix on it and YouTube and I also can Bluetooth a fireplace to the TV screen and it makes the sounds of an actual fireplace.
Shalonda J.
Venice, IL
Samsung Is kind of great as far as tvs but when it comes ro mobile devices they really suck. Low quality & Picture resolution Sucks. They Tend to Freeze Way Too Often & Require a Daily Power Off. Really Hate Samsung As Far As Cell Phones, I prefer Apple
Joanna F.
I've been very pleased with all my Samsung cellphones over the past five years, but they have got to do something about their batteries! My phone battery is constantly over heating and the actual battery never lasts more than one year. They can do better!
LJanelle G.
Clifton, NJ
I love Samsung galaxy. I did a mistake by switching to an iPhone, and I saw myself been in apple store constantly, that when I realize, iPhone are not as good as people make them seen. I switched back to galaxy and I love it! #galaxys7edge
Dominique M.
Favorite smartphone brand hands down! Their technology is amazing period, like their smart tv's and such, but the the Galaxy phones are life! In my opinion they definitely have way more to offer than an iPhone. I love Samsung!
Sep K.
Techie Expert
I'm a big fan of this brand. Their products are really high quality and work perfectly for long time. I've been busy Samsung electronic products for many years and I really like them. I highly recommend this brand products.
Christian L.
Currently I am writing this review on a Samsung product. I would recommend a Samsung item to anyone. I believe any Apple user should use Samsung. The employees at Samsung are very helpful so thank you for that!
Amparo J.
Waukesha, WI
Samsung's innovative technology keeps improving with each new product! I own many different products, TVs, Blu ray player, cell phone, headphones, sound bars and stereos. They have always been a great company.
Melinda S.
Little Falls, NY
From TV's to smart phones Samsung out beats them all! I refuse to own any other electronics! Even my oldest daughter who swore by her iPhone has switched to a Samsung and couldn't be more happier!
Brittany S.
Wayne, WV
I have to say i love my Samsung Galaxy so I love samsung (: also there products that come with the galaxy have always been amazing and I have to give credit to them for that thank you samsung !
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Techie Expert
Samsung vs Apple I'm a droid girl.
chaima h.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Techie Expert
Have you ever had a Samsung Phone?
dorii d.
schererville, indiana
quisiera saber el precio del Samsung 7
Alyson M.
LEVITTOWN, PA
Techie Expert
Samsung Galaxy S8 vs iPhone 7 Thoughts? I am in LOVE with my s8 and have always been a galaxy girl from the s III to the s8. This and the s6 were the best phones! Beautiful pics and jyst all around amazing phone! Samsung