BY SAMSUNG #12 in Electronics Stores

• Samsung Galaxy S8 vs iPhone 7 Thoughts? I am in LOVE ...3 Answers
  • IPhone or Samsung ?? Iphone Apple Samsung6 Answers
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
I've always been an Android user and all of my products are Samsung. I prefer this over Apple. It's cheaper and in my opinion is way easier to use and I like the features better
Stephanie A.
WAYNESVILLE, NC
Techie Expert Level 1
I love the Samsung brand. I have always gone to Samsung first when choosing a new phone. I also have a nice smart tv as well thats amazing. Picture is clear and crisp. I've never had any real issues with any of the Samsung products I've owned.
Christina F.
Some people are Apple people, I'm a Samsung person. Personally, I feel Samsung is the superior company, and their products are innovative and reliable. Their phones are always years ahead of the competition and their computers and televisions are excellent products as well. If Samsung makes it, I buy it.
Lindsey W.
Alpena, MI
I love Samsungs TV's. They are the best TV's ever. I have a 40 inch Samsung Smart TV in my room and I love it. I love how I can go on Netflix on it and YouTube and I also can Bluetooth a fireplace to the TV screen and it makes the sounds of an actual fireplace.
Shalonda J.
Venice, IL
Samsung Is kind of great as far as tvs but when it comes ro mobile devices they really suck. Low quality & Picture resolution Sucks. They Tend to Freeze Way Too Often & Require a Daily Power Off. Really Hate Samsung As Far As Cell Phones, I prefer Apple
Joanna F.
I've been very pleased with all my Samsung cellphones over the past five years, but they have got to do something about their batteries! My phone battery is constantly over heating and the actual battery never lasts more than one year. They can do better!
LJanelle G.
Clifton, NJ
I love Samsung galaxy. I did a mistake by switching to an iPhone, and I saw myself been in apple store constantly, that when I realize, iPhone are not as good as people make them seen. I switched back to galaxy and I love it! #galaxys7edge
Dominique M.
Favorite smartphone brand hands down! Their technology is amazing period, like their smart tv's and such, but the the Galaxy phones are life! In my opinion they definitely have way more to offer than an iPhone. I love Samsung!
Sep K.
Techie Expert Level 3
I'm a big fan of this brand. Their products are really high quality and work perfectly for long time. I've been busy Samsung electronic products for many years and I really like them. I highly recommend this brand products.
Amparo J.
Waukesha , WI
Samsung's innovative technology keeps improving with each new product! I own many different products, TVs, Blu ray player, cell phone, headphones, sound bars and stereos. They have always been a great company.
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Techie Expert Level 1
Samsung vs Apple I'm a droid girl.
chaima h.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Techie Expert Level 2
Have you ever had a Samsung Phone?
Mylasia F.
New Castle
What kind Of television brand do you have ? Mine is Samsung & VIZIO Vizio 55 Inch LED Smart TV M552I-B2 HDTV
dorii d.