BY SAMSUNG #13 in Electronics Stores

• Samsung Galaxy S8 vs iPhone 7 Thoughts? I am in LOVE ...3 Answers
  • IPhone or Samsung ?? Iphone Apple Samsung6 Answers
Cristal M.
Peréz Zeledon, San José, Costa Rica
I love it, as far as cell phones are concerned, it's my favorite brand. They have very nice designs, great durability, comfortable prices and excellent quality. I highly recommend the brand.
Agustin C.
me gustan los productos samsung pero el diseño delos celulares j son muy feos! las actualizaciones de android 6.0 jamas llegan ni 5.1
ni nada mejor preocupense en enviar las actualizaciones
Samantha M.
I absolubtely love my samsung galaxy s6 and will never go bk to any other make phone ever again the quality screen volume colour battery life and fast charge time a just a few of the perks i am now a huge samsung fan
Mohamed M.

"I think that this is a really good brand to buy electrodomestics. My TV is of this brand and it works perfectly, I've a lot of years with it and I don't have problems never. I recommend this brand for everyone who want good products. "
Lucy M.
Techie Expert Level 1
I have had 3 different Samsung phones, and they have all been good I now have a s6 edge, and I absolutely love it. It is really fast and works really well.
Victoria R.
I have all Samsung appliances in my house, as well as all the TVs and my cell phones for the last 4 years have been Samsung as well. I'm a bit of a fan!
Naomi F.
Edmonton, AB
Techie Expert Level 1
Samsung is a really great brand. They makes great TVs, cellphones, tablets, etc and they're ahead of the curve. I'm so excited for the S8!
Ruthanne N.
I can always count on Samsung for quality products. From TVs to fridge to washer/dryer, I have never had issues or had something stop working.
Lara S.
Marca ótima, simplesmente pelo fato de ser uma marca Coreana, adoro a Coréia. A marca é realmente boa, pra mim nunca deu nenhum problema.
Evanji Kaurys D.
Techie Expert Level 1
Muy buena marca, tienen alta calidad y sobre todo en celulares, tablets y televisores, son de lo mejor, cada vez avanzan y modernizan.
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Techie Expert Level 1
Samsung vs Apple I'm a droid girl.
chaima h.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Techie Expert Level 2
Have you ever had a Samsung Phone?
Mylasia F.
New Castle
What kind Of television brand do you have ? Mine is Samsung & VIZIO Vizio 55 Inch LED Smart TV M552I-B2 HDTV
dorii d.