BY SAMSUNG #14 in Electronics Stores

• Samsung Galaxy S8 vs iPhone 7 Thoughts? I am in LOVE with my ...2 Answers
  • IPhone or Samsung ?? Iphone Apple Samsung5 Answers
Lucy M.
Techie Expert Level 1
I have had 3 different Samsung phones, and they have all been good I now have a s6 edge, and I absolutely love it. It is really fast and works really well.
Victoria R.
I have all Samsung appliances in my house, as well as all the TVs and my cell phones for the last 4 years have been Samsung as well. I'm a bit of a fan!
Naomi F.
Edmonton, AB
Techie Expert Level 1
Samsung is a really great brand. They makes great TVs, cellphones, tablets, etc and they're ahead of the curve. I'm so excited for the S8!
Ruthanne N.
I can always count on Samsung for quality products. From TVs to fridge to washer/dryer, I have never had issues or had something stop working.
Lara S.
Marca ótima, simplesmente pelo fato de ser uma marca Coreana, adoro a Coréia. A marca é realmente boa, pra mim nunca deu nenhum problema.
Evanji Kaurys D.
Techie Expert Level 1
Muy buena marca, tienen alta calidad y sobre todo en celulares, tablets y televisores, son de lo mejor, cada vez avanzan y modernizan.
Gabriel B.
Medianeira Paraná
Samsung é uma das melhores marcas na minha opinião, só Compro eletrônicos com essas marca porque são muito bons... recomendo Haha
Samsung muy buena marca de electrodomesticos y telefonos por lo menos donde yo vivo pero si es muy buena yo la recomiendo
Rhonda J.
Moncton, NB
Techie Expert Level 1
This is one of the best products I have ever owned. I have a flat screen TV and a cell both manufactured by them.
April C.
Saskatoon, SK
I've so far enjoyed all our Samsung products. They seem to keep in top of the newest electronic trends. A+
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Techie Expert Level 1
Samsung vs Apple I'm a droid girl.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Techie Expert Level 2
Have you ever had a Samsung Phone?
dorii d.
schererville, indiana
quisiera saber el precio del Samsung 7
Alyson M.
LEVITTOWN, PA
Techie Expert Level 1
Samsung Galaxy S8 vs iPhone 7 Thoughts? I am in LOVE with my s8 and have always been a galaxy girl from the s III to the s8. This and the s6 were the best phones! Beautiful pics and jyst all around amazing phone! Samsung