Samsung Wireless Charger Duo

by Samsung

Fuel up 2 of your must–have devices at the same time with the Samsung Wireless Charger Duo. Forget having to keep track of extra cables: the Wireless Charger Duo fuels up your devices on contact using advanced Qi wireless charging.* And it’s certified to work with all Qi–compatible phones, including the Samsung Galaxy S9, Samsung Galaxy Note9, Apple iPhone 8, and Apple iPhone X. Charge your Samsung smartwatch. The Wireless Charger Duo doesn’t just work with smartphones — it’s also compatible with select Samsung smartwatches like the Gear S3, Gear Sport, and Galaxy Watch. Get out the door quicker. Experience wireless charging outputs up to 7.5W. With the Wireless Charger Duo, you can get Fast Charge speeds for your Galaxy S9, Note9 or other compatible Samsung phone just by placing it on the charging pad.† *Requires included wall charger to operate as advertised. Use of improper power source may result in damage to charging pad. Faster charging speeds compared to Samsung’s standard charging speed. †Charging your device wirelessly may require the addition of a wireless charging cover (sold separately) Wireless Fast Charge is compatible with the Galaxy Note5 and Galaxy S6 edge+ and later models of the Galaxy S and Galaxy Note series. Standard charging speed applies to other devices including Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 edge. See Samsung.com for compatibility. Tested under laboratory conditions. Results may vary. WHAT’S IN THE BOX: One Samsung Wireless Charger Duo Fast Charge wall charger USB–C cable

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Samsung Wireless Charger Duo!
Nicholene M.
Since it's release, this is the only charging base that I use. It charges both my phone and watch at the same time. The only reason I would change on this would be for the phone base be mobile so the you have freedom in positioning it to suit you.
Shiquita W.
I love this charger. I can just sit my phone and watch on the base and it charges very fast! I love it and would recommend! I think this was affordable. This charger exceeded my expectations for sure! I love it! Easy to install and use. #samsungduocharger
Sean B.
Brighton, MA
Since my switch to Android a little over a year ago, this has been my bedside charger for both my Galaxy Watch and Galaxy phone. I love how it stands the phone straight up, charges quickly and is incredibly easy to use. If you've joined the Android ecosystem, you need this charger and it will treat you well.
Ana H.
Los Angeles, CA
Hubby has this device. Personally I think it takes a while to charge your phone. I haven't compare it to other similar wireless charges. I dont know if I would recommend. It is super easy to use though.
Guadalupe T.
San Leandro, CA
My sister have her cell, and i give to her a gift, so she use more the me, but sometimes i used to. It's a good idea to used. I like and i recommend
Stefanie B.
Hillsborough, NH
I didn’t like this but only because it doesn’t do the fast charge for iPhone. Otherwise if i had a brand new Samsung it would be amazing.
Lizeth A.
Goshen, NY
I really needed it and finally got it a few months ago. I recommend it. Life changing.
Kelly S.
Olathe, KS
I like this wireless charger, but it doesn't seem to last very long. I feel like after about a year and a half it gets very 'touchy' and it's harder to charge my phone on. I'll wake up the next day and my phone is almost dead, very annoying.
Nataliia B.
Samsung Wireless Charger Duo uploaded by Nataliia B.
It is very convenient to charge your smartphone and smart watch at the same time. And it’s very convenient that it’s wireless. Cool device!
Bibilomo I.
Toronto, ON
Fast charge. I use it to charge my old Samsung phone cause the charging port is bad thanks to my little cousins. I only charge it for them anyways cuz if a phone is off they will cry the whole house down. Not a bad price either.

Looking for your answer?