ElectronicsTelevisionsSamsung
UN60FH6003 60" Class 1080p LED HDTV

Samsung UN60FH6003 60" Class 1080p LED HDTV

by Samsung

A Clear Motion Rate of 240 is a brilliant level of motion clarity. TVs with this CMR can display action packed movement with sharpness, clarity and contrast. Clear Motion Rate was developed to accurately measure how well an LCD or LED TV can depict fast moving images. Previously, motion clarity was calculated by the frame refresh rate alone. But CMR offers a more complete measure by calculating 3 factors: frame refresh rate, image processor speed and backlight technology. High quality single cable digital audio/video interface for connecting the TV to a digital cable box, satellite box, DVD and Blu ray Player, PC computers, PC portable devices, tablets and devices featuring the HDMI output.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Samsung UN60FH6003 60" Class 1080p LED HDTV!
How would you rate this product?
Jennifer G.
1,664 reviews
We love our TV, no complaints at all! Fast picture, great color and vibrancy, perfect size for our living room, and tv volume is actually decent even though we do use a sound bar.
Anisha P.
St Petersburg, FL
An amazing tv! I love the smart hub feature and I really enjoy the clarity of the picture. Easy to mount, internet/wifi ready!
Jennifer F.
Roanoke, TX
Samsung is always my go to brand for TVs. The TVs are good quality. We recently got anew TV for the living room and it has been great! Love the built in apps! Definitely all in one!
Josline M.
Lakeville, CT
I love the TV!!!! The quality is nice and the pictures are pretty clear.Gives you options to choose from.
Venice N.
Watching TV and movies on this TV is amazing! Smart tv's are a must in our house. My husband got it on Black Friday and I have no hard feeling towards it on bit.. Well i wish it was bigger! šŸ™Š lol.
Saravatana B.
Little Elm, TX
We actually have the 75in one. Every single TV in our house is Samsung. They are the best in quality and functionality. Not to me ton they look fantastic on the wall!
Andrea D.
Rincon, GA
I WON'T EVER BUY ANOTHER BRAND TELEVISION! THIS IS THE 2ND ONE I HAVE BOUGHT AND I AM HOOKED FOR LIFE! THE PICTURE IS SO CLEAR AND THE SOUND, OH MY GOSH THE SOUND....IT IS PHENOMENAL!!
Tina L.
Central City , KY
Considering my most favorite thing to do after a long days work is relax in front of the tv....I would highly recommend the Samsung 60" LED. ITS PICTURE IS PERFECTION!!!
Joyce S.
Newport News, VA
Samsung UN60FH6003 60" Class 1080p LED HDTV uploaded by Joyce S.
We were looking for a new TV, because we just moved to a new spot and came across this Samsung TV on sale. The picture quality is amazing.
Tera H.
Kalamazoo, MI
Love this tv. The quality is great and the options are amazing. I have this in my living room as our main tv. I would def recommend this to anyone.

Looking for your answer?