Samsung Un40h4005af 40 720p Led-lcd Tv - 169 - Hdtv - Atsc - 1366 X 768 - Dts Studio Sound Dolby Digital Plus Dts 2.0 Digital Out - 2 X Hdmi - USB - Media Player (un40h4005afxza)

BY SAMSUNG

Wide Color Enhancer Plus With Wide Color Enhancer Plus youll witness a wider spectrum of colors on your screen just like the director intended. Youll enjoy enriched colors while watching your favor. see more...

josy j.
Love love love this tv! picture is awesome and the sound is great too! I put it on volume 10 and the sound is perfect in the room but when you leave you can't hear anything. i like it because i know what ever I'm watching isn't disturbing anyone else.
Bridgette  Q.
I love my new TV I have had since 11-25-15 and it works great the picture is awesome the only thing is the speakers they are not bad but I love loud the So I am going to purchase the extra surround sound
Jocelyn  M.
Great upgrade compared to what I used to have, this television is great for my video games, awesome picture for movies, I like the screen mirroring from your phone to share videos and stuff from my phone. All around glad I made this purchase
Belle N.
Orlando , FL
Love my TV! It's sound is nice the picture is great! I love the size and it is the first TV I've ever bought for myself so I love it! Very happy with the purchase
Jillian H.
Dongola, IL
Really like this tv. We've had it coming up on a year or so. The only complaint is the sound quality. It's just a bit "off" no matter how we adjust it.
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Bought it for Black Friday besides the price I love this TV it has a great image and just in its self looks beautiful
Amanda B.
ZUNI, VA
The display is great. Everything comes in clear. I love the size of the TV. It is great for my bedroom space.
Marie B.
Westminster, MD
Love this tv! Picture and image quality is great and love watching movies on this TV because of the color
Katie M.
I got this for my parents. They absolutely love it! I personally think it's one of the best TVs around.
Alyssa S.
Des Plaines, IL
LOVE samdung this TV is perfec for my home that has multiple people in it and it is great for the price