Samsung UN32H6350AFXZA 32in Led 1080p 240cmr 120hz Mntr Smarttv+wifi Quad Core

1080p HDTV: Better picture quality 120Hz Refresh Rate: Better for general viewing and good for video games action movies and sports Smart TV: Interact with streaming content and the web see more...

Tijana S.
Albuquerque, NM
I am super biased when it comes to Samsung products. I have used phones, appliances and tvs for years and have never been let down. This Tv is great. Amazing picture, I can connect to all my favorite streaming services, plus the sound on the TV speakers are surprisingly good quality.
Patti T.
Chesapeake, VA
Perfect for a bedroom. Clear picture, great colors. The sound is clear and you do not have to turn it loud to understand what is being said. On some TVs, it is hard to get good picture and sound--but with this Samsung--both are perfect! Samsung quality! Priced Consumer Friendly!
Rosio M.
Carlsbad, CA
The picture is amazing. The quality is noticeable in the picture speakers. I got a small TV because I have a small apartment but since the frame on the TV is tiny the TV looks enormous
Tiffany C.
Richmond, IN
We love our smart tv! I love that it can sync with all of our Samsung devices and you can basically operate everything from your device and upload things from your device in seconds. There are so many features that it has I couldn't list them all.
Jennifer W.
This thing is so also it looks like you're right there. My kids love to play the video games on it because it looks so real and the definition of the characters is great. You hardly see any of the pixels in it like some of the other TVs that we had in our house I highly recommend this TV.
Tiffany M.
I love Samsung. I have this TV in my bedroom and its perfect. the sound quality and picture quality are fantastic. the picture is so crisp. I have no complaints.
Perfashionista T.
Boca Raton, FL
Good value but due to its shape better suited for wall mounting. Currently have it inside an armoire in the master's. Easy to install. Extremely light!
Alison D.
Springfield, OH
We absolutely love our tv. We got it for my husbands man cave and it has been working great for us. You have a lot more you can do with this model
Sherryl A.
Pontotoc, MS
Love the TV so far. it is fairly easy to use and setup. I do not have cable or dish TV so am going to try antenna for local channels.
yayi c.
I like the Samsung smart TV and it is real clear and hd I just wish that it came with more TV app but overall it's a great tv