ElectronicsTelevisionSamsung
UN32EH4003 32" Class 720p LED HDTV

Samsung UN32EH4003 32" Class 720p LED HDTV

by Samsung

Clear Motion Rate of 60Experience sharp picture quality even when you are watching fast-moving images like sports or action movies. Clear Motion Rate was developed to accurately measure how well an LCD or LED TV can depict fast-moving images. Previously motion-clarity was calculated by the frame refresh rate alone. But CMR offers a more complete measure by calculating 3 factors: frame refresh rate image processor speed and backlight technology. LED TVs with a CMR of 60 -120 can display action-packed movement with sharp detail and vivid contrast while eliminating image distortion. Wide Color Enhancer PlusWide Color Enhancer Plus allows you to see picture color the way the director originally intended. Witness the entire RGB spectrum brought to life on your screen to bring you exceptionally vibrant yet natural-looking images faithful to the director's original intent. ENERGY STAR V 5.3 CompliantGo green and save the planet. This Samsung TV not only meets ENERGY STAR requirements; it exceeds them. This means: More energy savings Lower utility bills Leaving a smaller carbon footprint on the environment See energystar.gov for more information ConnectShare trade; MovieConnectShare Movie lets you watch videos play music or view photos from a USB connection without needing to use a PC or special equipment. Simply plug your USB device or drive directly into your Samsung TV's USB port and watch on the big screen with friends and family. HDMIGet superior picture and sound from your HD source. The High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) is a digital connection that can transmit HD video and audio over a single cable. Use it to optimize the image quality when you connect your TV to high-definition sources such as HD cable TV satellite receiver or Blu-ray player.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Samsung UN32EH4003 32" Class 720p LED HDTV!
How would you rate this product?
Melissa G.
South Daytona, FL
Samsung UN32EH4003 32" Class 720p LED HDTV uploaded by Melissa G.
I believe my tv is a 27 inch samsung, I got it over 5 years ago and it’s still kicking. We don’t have any smart TV’s since we haven’t done any major upgrades ( besides a smart refrigerator ) but my tv is awesome. My mom has a vizio and my samsung volume is WAY better quality, it’s crisp & loud without turning it up to 40!! maybe I just got lucky but so far this is it :))
Victoria K.
Whitehall, MI
I actually prefer this model over the new smart TV version. Much longer lasting and more unique features that were useful to me.
Loamnys P.
Youngstown, OH
Techie Expert Level 2
Bueno y económico, adaptable a todo lo que necesites. Pequeño pero cumplidor jeje. Estoy por comprar unos más grande y sin dudas será de esta misma marca.
Tanya S.
Brandenburg
Techie Expert Level 1
[product:samsung-hg46na570lb-40-1080p-led-lcd-tv-16:9-hdtv-1080p] I love our TV set it feels like your in a theater with this huge screen. I love it. Picture is clear
Debra P.
Bergen, NY
Techie Expert Level 1
I like this tv very much. The only complaint with this and all the newer models and that’s the speakers are on the back to the sides of the TV. This makes it hard to hear for us hard of hearing people…lol The picture is beautiful and so far we haven’t had any problems with it and we have had it for a while.
Erin M.
Purchased at: Best Buy
This is a great TV and I’ve never had any issues with any Samsung TV. The picture is perfect and clear and the set up was easy. Between Samsung and LG I’ll definitely use both of their products in the future.
Grace L.
San Francisco, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
I am a Samsung tv fan. I’ve owned multiple versions and this one has been my favorite! Highly recommend purchasing and syncing all your applications onto the tv.
Marlyna L.
Schenectady, NY
Techie Expert Level 1
I got this in my room and I got so long guys and it doesn’t give problem and it’s played good and all my show I watch it’s very easy to set up and it’s on the expensive side but I highly recommend this
Nicole J.
I love having this smart tv! We have Roku hooked up to it so we can watch Netflix, Prime, Disney+, YouTube, etc. The clarity is great, picture is perfect. My cat has tried and failed to tip it over. It's super sturdy. The only thing I'm not a fan of is that there is a red LED light that stays on when the tv is turned off. It's not super bright, but can be slightly annoying in the dark.
Jason S.
Columbia, SC
Love this tv it was very sharp and the sound it great too. It was the perfect fit for my home gym I always own several Samsung products and I have always have the best experience with them, in the durability and just knowing I have a great product that Samsung always stands behind

Looking for your answer?