Samsung UN28H4000 28" Class 720p Slim LED HDTV

BY SAMSUNG

Clear Motion Rate 120 / 60Hz Refresh Rate / Wide Color Enhancer Plus / ConnectShare Movie / 2 HDMI / DD Plus & DTS / Energy Star 6.0 see more...

Samsung UN28H4000 28" Class 720p Slim LED HDTV
Kylie F.
I bought this for my kids room. They love being able to watch their shows now when they play in their room, and this is the perfect size for a child's bedroom. I didn't want to get them anything to big. The video quality is amazing and i have yet to have any issues with this t.v.
Kim W.
Townsend, GA
This was a replacement TV on a Sears maintainence plan. I wish we had bit the bullet and added to the replacement allotment fee, so we could have gotten a bigger screen. The resolution is great, but it is hard to read, depending n the time of day.
Jen R.
Holbrook, MA
Love this tv! I have this in my bedroom. Perfect size and so slim does not take up much room at all. The picture quality is beautiful. Can't beat this TV for all it does and the price!
Sarah A.
Shelby , MI
I love my Samsung smart television. I use to only buy Sony for the name and now I tend to always buy Samsung. They offer a great quality product at an affordable price.
Karen C.
Beautiful picture, amazing sound. So much better than a different brand TV that we purchased for double the Samsung price. would buy another
Asma A.
Tacoma , WA
All my family love it. i mean it's led HDTV no one can resist it, the colors are bright, the image is clear, i love sumsung's TV
Bailey D.
Lubbock, TX
We love our Samsung tv. My husbands phone can sync to it and we can go around the TV menu and watch it strait from his phone
Karoline T.
Waltham, MA
This TV fit perfectly in my dorm room, does not take up too much space and still provides high quality viewing.
shaniqua j.
fort lauderdale
Great reception great sound hdmi cable TV. Love it. The size is great the plasma TV that I'm glad i purchased
kathleen D.
Riverview, FL
Good picture took forever to link to cable and remote. i have it in the guest room and maily for cartoons