Samsung Tablets 7 in. Galaxy Tab 4 with 8GB Memory and Home App Suite - White SM-T230NZWA-2X-KIT uploaded by Brianne K.

BY SAMSUNG #39 in Tablets

Shop for Electrical at The Home Depot. The Samsung SM-T230NZWA-2X-KIT includes a 7.0 in. White Galaxy Tab 4 with 8GB Memory and Family App Suite Software, The Tab 4 is perfect for all ages, offering an exceptional multimedia experience. The 7.0 in. screen provides users with a brilliant viewing experience while watching videos, playing games, or reading digital contents. Plus, with Multi Window functionality, users are able to seamlessly switch between apps and windows, as well as drag and drop contents with ease. The Galaxy Tab 4 is perfect for the whole family as it comes equipped with a number of fun and shareable services allowing users to access content and stay connected with friends wherever they are. The Tab 4 features a textured, premium look and feel back cover, and with a slim design and weight provides maximum portability. The Home App Suite Deluxe software provides hours of fun and learning for the entire family. see more...

Francisca O.
san diego, CA
This tablet has lasted me 5 years and it's still working. I haven't experienced any problems woth it yet. I'm able to watch netflix on it all day. The battery drains if I'm constantly using it. Bit thats the only issue I've had. It is a perfect gift for a loves one. I recommend buying this tablet.
Carli J.
Valdosta, GA
I bought one for my son and one for my daughter and they both love them. Would like a little more factory storage but they work great.
Megon N.
Cynthiana
Work a great! My kids love them and have had them for 2 years now and still use them. Great product. Also good for adults for shopping, games, or email.
Jannette  .
douglas az
I bought this tablets for my 3 year old daughter and she loves its very easy to use and she uses it everyday ! Also it has a lot of memory space also you can add an sd card , no problems with tablet ! We love it ! And we are very satisfied to have purchased !
Thu S.
East Ridge, TN
Got this for my daughter to use and its still going strong.. We have had it for about 3 years now.. You do need to buy an extra sd card if you are getting it for your kids.. They can fill it up quick! I love all the Samsung products.. We own Samsung phones.. Tvs.. And 3 tablets.. Hands down the best company!
Bianca M.
I purchased 2 of these tablets back in Feburary for my daughters and they worked great for a while and most of the timw they are fast but occasionally they freeze so I dont know it is the storage or the software. However most of the time there are no issues.
Cindy V.
Fort Campbell, KY
My kid got this for Christmas. he is happy, has not taken a break after a fall since it has protection. He can watch videos and surf the net while having parental supervision. 99 bucks at best buy..not sure now.
Elaine H.
Duarte, CA
I love my Samsung Galaxy tab 4 never have any issues with my device Nothing ever went wrong with my device it was affordable with my plan
Missy B.
I got two of these for my grandchildren! They love them! They have apps downloaded and play with them daily! We've had no problems!
Krista S.
I use my tablet mostly for Netflix and occasionally pandora. I love my tablet, does everything I need for it to. I would recommend this tablet to anyone that is just looking for something kind of small to use for movies and music.
Keoke L.
How long did your tablet last and if it broke where is a better place to get rid of it?
Woonsocket, RI
Yes I'm an Apple girl at heart, and I'm not a fan of tablets in general (I'd rather have a laptop); but this thing doesn't even compare to the iPad. The picture is excellent, but it's impossible to navigate when you need to fix a setting, and the speaker sound is a joke.