Samsung Tablets 7 in. Galaxy Tab 4 with 8GB Memory and Home App Suite - White SM-T230NZWA-2X-KIT uploaded by Brianne K.

BY SAMSUNG

Shop for Electrical at The Home Depot. The Samsung SM-T230NZWA-2X-KIT includes a 7.0 in. White Galaxy Tab 4 with 8GB Memory and Family App Suite Software, The Tab 4 is perfect for all ages, offering an exceptional multimedia experience. The 7.0 in. screen provides users with a brilliant viewing experience while watching videos, playing games, or reading digital contents. Plus, with Multi Window functionality, users are able to seamlessly switch between apps and windows, as well as drag and drop contents with ease. The Galaxy Tab 4 is perfect for the whole family as it comes equipped with a number of fun and shareable services allowing users to access content and stay connected with friends wherever they are. The Tab 4 features a textured, premium look and feel back cover, and with a slim design and weight provides maximum portability. The Home App Suite Deluxe software provides hours of fun and learning for the entire family. see more...

Marymargarita A.
Albuquerque
I bought this tablet for my younger daughter and I do not like it all it... the screen always freezes and sometime when you try to open a app you have to keep pushing and pushing it just to open the app and sometimes when it gets really frozen I have to restart it .. which makes it really frustrating for my daughter when she’s trying to play her games ... I wish I never bought it for my daughter
Julissa C.
I got this as a gift. I thought it was good but with time it would start freezing and my application would have a mind of his own. I couldn't believe it but I got hacked a few times and lost most of my stuff.
April N.
This was one of the first tablets that I bought for myself. Although, I do like it, I believe that there are a lot better tablets out there (and I am partial to Apple products). In my opinion, Android doesn’t have nearly the apps or options (aside from customizable) that Apple does. This tablet runs very slow and it doesn’t support most apps anymore, because of how outdated it is. The picture quality is decent, but not the best and sometimes looks grainy. However, for general Facebook checking, email reading, and blogging, this is a good starter tablet.
Bianca M.
I purchased 2 of these tablets back in Feburary for my daughters and they worked great for a while and most of the timw they are fast but occasionally they freeze so I dont know it is the storage or the software. However most of the time there are no issues.
Keoke L.
This was my baby! Besides my phone ....I pretty much had this with me every great for videos and pics. VERY easy to you use! Wish I would'be bought a case, once it shattered it never stopped. I love it ithough, wish it had longer durability.
Jacquelyn W.
Tulsa, OK
A friend gave me his tablet for some work I was doing for him, and I'm not entirely impressed. I'm an Apple girl at heart, and I'm not a fan of tablets in general (I'd rather have a laptop); but this thing doesn't even compare to the iPad. The picture is excellent, but it's impossible to navigate when you need to fix a setting, and the speaker sound is a joke.
Melanie F.
Macomb, IL
Low memory VERY DURABLE. dropped it a billion times not even a single scratch would recommend
Carli J.
Valdosta, GA
I bought one for my son and one for my daughter and they both love them. Would like a little more factory storage but they work great.
Krista S.
I use my tablet mostly for Netflix and occasionally pandora. I love my tablet, does everything I need for it to. I would recommend this tablet to anyone that is just looking for something kind of small to use for movies and music.
Laura L.
Hinckley, OH
I love my Samsung tablet. I do everything on it. I especially love downloading books to it through my Kindle app. The tablet is convenient as its size easily let's me put it in my purse and take it with me if I want. I think the pictures it takes are sharp and clear. You can also add a memory card to expand its memory.
Keoke L.
How long did your tablet last and if it broke where is a better place to get rid of it?
Woonsocket, RI
Yes I'm an Apple girl at heart, and I'm not a fan of tablets in general (I'd rather have a laptop); but this thing doesn't even compare to the iPad. The picture is excellent, but it's impossible to navigate when you need to fix a setting, and the speaker sound is a joke.