Samsung Tablets 7 in. Galaxy Tab 4 with 8GB Memory and Home App Suite - White SM-T230NZWA-2X-KIT uploaded by Brianne K.

BY SAMSUNG

Shop for Electrical at The Home Depot. The Samsung SM-T230NZWA-2X-KIT includes a 7.0 in. White Galaxy Tab 4 with 8GB Memory and Family App Suite Software, The Tab 4 is perfect for all ages, offering an exceptional multimedia experience. The 7.0 in. screen provides users with a brilliant viewing experience while watching videos, playing games, or reading digital contents. Plus, with Multi Window functionality, users are able to seamlessly switch between apps and windows, as well as drag and drop contents with ease. The Galaxy Tab 4 is perfect for the whole family as it comes equipped with a number of fun and shareable services allowing users to access content and stay connected with friends wherever they are. The Tab 4 features a textured, premium look and feel back cover, and with a slim design and weight provides maximum portability. The Home App Suite Deluxe software provides hours of fun and learning for the entire family. see more...

Meghan S.
Liberty, MO
My kids love this for watching Netflix movies. They can download music and learning games and apps
Selinda M.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
My husband has decided that he likes this tablet more than the ipad that we have previously used.
Cinnamon F.
Elma, WA
Love the size, very clear screen. Holds all my daughters games and aps. easy to use. love it!1
Melanie F.
Macomb, IL
Low memory VERY DURABLE. dropped it a billion times not even a single scratch would recommend
Diana M.
Love it. It is easy to use and features that are good for people on the go like myself.
Brenda E.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Love my tablet, so does my baby we use it for evwrything. From bills to entertainment.
April N.
This was one of the first tablets that I bought for myself. Although, I do like it, I believe that there are a lot better tablets out there (and I am partial to Apple products). In my opinion, Android doesn’t have nearly the apps or options (aside from customizable) that Apple does. This tablet runs very slow and it doesn’t support most apps anymore, because of how outdated it is. The picture quality is decent, but not the best and sometimes looks grainy. However, for general Facebook checking, email reading, and blogging, this is a good starter tablet.
Keisha A.
San Fernando, Trindad.
My daughter loves her tablet. She and her brother watch Netflix and youtube vids on it without arguing over who is hogging the screen. Nice!
Kim B.
BELLEVILLE, New Brunswick
Love this for travelling and the kids love to download free games on and play!! I love anything Samsung from their tablets to their phones.
Laurie G.
Montreal, Quebec
Bought for my 10 year old daughter. Easy interface for her to use. Great battery life. Very tough as it has been banged around a bit
Keoke L.
How long did your tablet last and if it broke where is a better place to get rid of it?
Woonsocket, RI
Yes I'm an Apple girl at heart, and I'm not a fan of tablets in general (I'd rather have a laptop); but this thing doesn't even compare to the iPad. The picture is excellent, but it's impossible to navigate when you need to fix a setting, and the speaker sound is a joke.