Samsung Tablets 7 in. Galaxy Tab 4 with 8GB Memory and Home App Suite - White SM-T230NZWA-2X-KIT uploaded by Brianne K.

BY SAMSUNG #38 in Tablets

Shop for Electrical at The Home Depot. The Samsung SM-T230NZWA-2X-KIT includes a 7.0 in. White Galaxy Tab 4 with 8GB Memory and Family App Suite Software, The Tab 4 is perfect for all ages, offering an exceptional multimedia experience. The 7.0 in. screen provides users with a brilliant viewing experience while watching videos, playing games, or reading digital contents. Plus, with Multi Window functionality, users are able to seamlessly switch between apps and windows, as well as drag and drop contents with ease. The Galaxy Tab 4 is perfect for the whole family as it comes equipped with a number of fun and shareable services allowing users to access content and stay connected with friends wherever they are. The Tab 4 features a textured, premium look and feel back cover, and with a slim design and weight provides maximum portability. The Home App Suite Deluxe software provides hours of fun and learning for the entire family. see more...

Madison M.
Kalispell, MT
Got this for Christma . It holds a charge very well, the speakers are loud but don't sound very good when turned all the way up, and its already running kind of slow.
Lisa W.
I love my Samsung. I got the white one to match my phone. I use this for everything. I don't even use my laptop anymore, this is way more convenient and fast
Megon N.
Cynthiana
Work a great! My kids love them and have had them for 2 years now and still use them. Great product. Also good for adults for shopping, games, or email.
Alexandra I.
Newark, NJ
I love my tablet. I purchased this tablet for school work and myst say it does more than expected. I do all my word doc papers and power point on them.
nicole v.
Gonzales, TX
I love my tablet! Its small enoough that its hand held. It can do everything my labtop can do without having to be a huge hassel to carry around.
Elaine H.
Duarte, CA
I love my Samsung Galaxy tab 4 never have any issues with my device Nothing ever went wrong with my device it was affordable with my plan
Carli J.
Valdosta, GA
I bought one for my son and one for my daughter and they both love them. Would like a little more factory storage but they work great.
Missy B.
I got two of these for my grandchildren! They love them! They have apps downloaded and play with them daily! We've had no problems!
Luz A.
Lexington, NE
This is perfect for me I love it when I travel has enough memory to save all I need music pictures data everything
Meghan S.
Liberty, MO
My kids love this for watching Netflix movies. They can download music and learning games and apps
Keoke L.
How long did your tablet last and if it broke where is a better place to get rid of it?
Woonsocket, RI
Yes I'm an Apple girl at heart, and I'm not a fan of tablets in general (I'd rather have a laptop); but this thing doesn't even compare to the iPad. The picture is excellent, but it's impossible to navigate when you need to fix a setting, and the speaker sound is a joke.