Samsung Tablets 7 in. Galaxy Tab 4 with 8GB Memory and Home App Suite - White SM-T230NZWA-2X-KIT uploaded by Brianne K.

BY SAMSUNG

Shop for Electrical at The Home Depot. The Samsung SM-T230NZWA-2X-KIT includes a 7.0 in. White Galaxy Tab 4 with 8GB Memory and Family App Suite Software, The Tab 4 is perfect for all ages, offering an exceptional multimedia experience. The 7.0 in. screen provides users with a brilliant viewing experience while watching videos, playing games, or reading digital contents. Plus, with Multi Window functionality, users are able to seamlessly switch between apps and windows, as well as drag and drop contents with ease. The Galaxy Tab 4 is perfect for the whole family as it comes equipped with a number of fun and shareable services allowing users to access content and stay connected with friends wherever they are. The Tab 4 features a textured, premium look and feel back cover, and with a slim design and weight provides maximum portability. The Home App Suite Deluxe software provides hours of fun and learning for the entire family. see more...

Krista S.
I use my tablet mostly for Netflix and occasionally pandora. I love my tablet, does everything I need for it to. I would recommend this tablet to anyone that is just looking for something kind of small to use for movies and music.
Thu S.
East Ridge, TN
Got this for my daughter to use and its still going strong.. We have had it for about 3 years now.. You do need to buy an extra sd card if you are getting it for your kids.. They can fill it up quick! I love all the Samsung products.. We own Samsung phones.. Tvs.. And 3 tablets.. Hands down the best company!
Cindy V.
Fort Campbell, KY
My kid got this for Christmas. he is happy, has not taken a break after a fall since it has protection. He can watch videos and surf the net while having parental supervision. 99 bucks at best buy..not sure now.
maria d.
carmel, IN
Although I love the tablet I do find that the software doesn't always update and I don't realize that until I go to download an app and it tells me it can't because my system won't support the app I want.
Nancy C.
Mexia, TX
What I like about this tablet is that its really light
Love that it white
I have drop it plenty of time it has not broke
It in a good size
But it does not have a front camera that's something I do not like but other then that I like it use it for many thing
Alyssa H.
Lithonia , GA
I needed a tablet for school and I love how small and compact this one is. I was able to download what i needed for class and instead of carrying a laptop around I get to carry my tablet.
Jennifer C.
Absolutely love my tablet! I also bought one for my mom! it's light weight, has awesome features, is perfect size, dependable and Samsung has wonderful customer service support
Marilym D.
Hialeah, FL
I love this tablet. They colors are very bright and vivid. I have never had any issues with it lagging. The only thing that bothers me a little is the volume. It does not sound as loud as I would like it but overall it is a decent tablet.
Julissa C.
I got this as a gift. I thought it was good but with time it would start freezing and my application would have a mind of his own. I couldn't believe it but I got hacked a few times and lost most of my stuff.
Sonomi J.
I have an iphone and I am not use to tablet yet but I like how apps are easy to see and I like taking everywhere and show some Youtube shows to my toddler kid when he is board.
Keoke L.
How long did your tablet last and if it broke where is a better place to get rid of it?
Woonsocket, RI
Yes I'm an Apple girl at heart, and I'm not a fan of tablets in general (I'd rather have a laptop); but this thing doesn't even compare to the iPad. The picture is excellent, but it's impossible to navigate when you need to fix a setting, and the speaker sound is a joke.