Samsung Tablets 7 in. Galaxy Tab 4 with 8GB Memory and Home App Suite - White SM-T230NZWA-2X-KIT uploaded by Brianne K.

BY SAMSUNG #39 in Tablets

Shop for Electrical at The Home Depot. The Samsung SM-T230NZWA-2X-KIT includes a 7.0 in. White Galaxy Tab 4 with 8GB Memory and Family App Suite Software, The Tab 4 is perfect for all ages, offering an exceptional multimedia experience. The 7.0 in. screen provides users with a brilliant viewing experience while watching videos, playing games, or reading digital contents. Plus, with Multi Window functionality, users are able to seamlessly switch between apps and windows, as well as drag and drop contents with ease. The Galaxy Tab 4 is perfect for the whole family as it comes equipped with a number of fun and shareable services allowing users to access content and stay connected with friends wherever they are. The Tab 4 features a textured, premium look and feel back cover, and with a slim design and weight provides maximum portability. The Home App Suite Deluxe software provides hours of fun and learning for the entire family. see more...

Thu S.
East Ridge, TN
Got this for my daughter to use and its still going strong.. We have had it for about 3 years now.. You do need to buy an extra sd card if you are getting it for your kids.. They can fill it up quick! I love all the Samsung products.. We own Samsung phones.. Tvs.. And 3 tablets.. Hands down the best company!
Francisca O.
san diego, CA
This tablet has lasted me 5 years and it's still working. I haven't experienced any problems woth it yet. I'm able to watch netflix on it all day. The battery drains if I'm constantly using it. Bit thats the only issue I've had. It is a perfect gift for a loves one. I recommend buying this tablet.
Jannette  .
douglas az
I bought this tablets for my 3 year old daughter and she loves its very easy to use and she uses it everyday ! Also it has a lot of memory space also you can add an sd card , no problems with tablet ! We love it ! And we are very satisfied to have purchased !
Samantha E.
Louisa, KY
I love my Samsung galaxy tab 4. They are very inexpensive. They have a lot of memory space and even a SD card slot. It takes good quality photos and has a lot of options including kids mode and you can set up different accounts so if someone like you children want to get on it you can restrict what they get on. I play games on it, read books, download music, get on Facebook regular and have no problems. I will say when it is updating a game it will freeze up a little sometimes or run very slow. And sometimes it will just freeze or need to be restarted to get it working at 100%. Overall I would recommend this product and I would repurchase again.
Jacquelyn W.
Tulsa, OK
A friend gave me his tablet for some work I was doing for him, and I'm not entirely impressed. I'm an Apple girl at heart, and I'm not a fan of tablets in general (I'd rather have a laptop); but this thing doesn't even compare to the iPad. The picture is excellent, but it's impossible to navigate when you need to fix a setting, and the speaker sound is a joke.
Bianca M.
I purchased 2 of these tablets back in Feburary for my daughters and they worked great for a while and most of the timw they are fast but occasionally they freeze so I dont know it is the storage or the software. However most of the time there are no issues.
Karla G.
Flushing, NY
This size of the tablet is great for travel is not so big to the point where you will need another another just for it. One bad thing about it is that because of the price most of the time its sold out. This is a great gift idea. All the samsung either phones or tablet the quality of it is great unlike other brands that are very pricey but the quality is crappy
Keoke L.
This was my baby! Besides my phone ....I pretty much had this with me every great for videos and pics. VERY easy to you use! Wish I would'be bought a case, once it shattered it never stopped. I love it ithough, wish it had longer durability.
Krista S.
I use my tablet mostly for Netflix and occasionally pandora. I love my tablet, does everything I need for it to. I would recommend this tablet to anyone that is just looking for something kind of small to use for movies and music.
Laura L.
Hinckley, OH
I love my Samsung tablet. I do everything on it. I especially love downloading books to it through my Kindle app. The tablet is convenient as its size easily let's me put it in my purse and take it with me if I want. I think the pictures it takes are sharp and clear. You can also add a memory card to expand its memory.
Keoke L.
How long did your tablet last and if it broke where is a better place to get rid of it?
Woonsocket, RI
Yes I'm an Apple girl at heart, and I'm not a fan of tablets in general (I'd rather have a laptop); but this thing doesn't even compare to the iPad. The picture is excellent, but it's impossible to navigate when you need to fix a setting, and the speaker sound is a joke.