BY SAMSUNG #96 in Smartphones

Kristin C.
Philadelphia , TN
Techie Expert
I had this phone many moons ago lol. But I loved it at the time. It was touch screen partially and touch screen was very new at the time. And I loved how it slid open to text or type fast!
Ashlee J.
Moultrie, GA
This was by far one of the worst phones I have owned. The battery was horrible and it kept force closing everything for no reason! I do not, nor will I ever, recommend this phone!
Somaly M.
Tacoma, WA
I bought my mom the Samsung Stratosphere 2 (she actually picked it out herself - saying it looks better than the iPhone). I already have the Galaxy S3, so I didn't really care too much about this phone. One day when I was playing with my mom's found, I found that almost all the features were the same as the S3. The graphic is perfect, it has a camera on both the front and back of the phone, and also takes screenshot. There is so much to love about this phone. If you want the features of the Galaxy S3 without breaking your wallet, then the Samsung Stratosphere is the way to go. The screen may not be as big and it is thicker than the S3, but it is affordable.
Sandrea P.
Newport News, VA
I find myself missing this phone all the time! I loved the slide out keyboard. I personally never had any problems with the processor or anything else.
Megan H.
Murrieta, CA
I had this phone for about 6 months before it died. The screen cracked somehow when I was asleep. Two months later the screen went black and never recovered.
Renee F.
Tunkhannock, PA
Phone worked okay for a lower end phone, but had a lot of memory space issues. I did like the sideways keyboard which made it a lot easier to type.
Ashley W.
Love the ease of the keyboard, wish they wouldn't have done away with this model. cases are cheap in price. phone is well built. no user issues, takes a fall pretty well. easy to navigate use. good storage space too
Valerie R.
Newark, NJ
While I will admit the edges are cooler in theory than in function, the phone as a whole is great. Love the clock on the edge at night, but they can get in the way when reading books, websites etc. Other than that the phone is stable, good battery life an doesn't feel huge in the hand. Biggest down fall of the phone is no memory card slot, one of the reason I usually go with Samsung over Apple. Not a deal breaker though.
Nina G.
San antonio, Tx
Man do i wish companys made phones like this still :( i am a texter so this phone really came in handy. I loved how easy it was to use, how simple it made my life and how much it was just like a regular smartphone but i didn't have to peck at the screen. The internet worked well. Had good memory, camera worked good so i could take lot of selfies, sound was great, and i coulr have all my favorite apps on here. I really loved this phone !! Would buy this phone again in a heartbeat.
Kim G.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
LOVED this phone, was very user friendly and loved having the option of using the separate keyboard if I wanted. I love samsung product..
Selene L.
El Congo Santa Ana
Selene L.
El Congo Santa Ana
Aún están a la venta? Ya no los he visto