BY SAMSUNG #100 in Smartphones

Wendy O.
Palmdale
Great starter smart phone. Found that when I got used to the touch screen I didn't use the slide out keyboard very much.
Kayla S.
Coon Rapids, MN
I still have this phone and no cracks or nicks or anything on it! good shape i let my kids use the phone to play on
Alexus C.
WILLIAMSTOWN, NJ
I loved using this. When i had this phone they where in. Best part was the touch screen . The keyboard worked good.
Gail Y.
Wantage, Nj
I loved this phone! I no longer had ATT, so I had to give the phone up. Samsung are a great brand of cell phobed
Aundria W.
Paris, TN
Omggggg I loved this phone with the keyboard. I like the touch phones will in my eyes a keyboard is priceless.
Veronica  J.
Benton, KY
Was a pretty decent phone. I have stuck with Samsung products. I have used the Galaxy S4 and now the Note 4.
Philip R.
North Arlington
I have had this Samsung for a few months and it keeps on giving me problems and its extremely annoying
Brittany W.
Mt Pleasant Mills, PA
I loved the full keyboard but I can't go back since I have gotten a smartphone. Worked well though
Isalia G.
Herndon, VA
I have this in Mexico I still remembered I miss the keyboard is very nice, and I have good memory
Samantha Z.
Really nice and fast speed, I loved the keyboard, it was a nice size. One of my favorite phones.
Selene L.
El Congo Santa Ana
Aún están a la venta? Ya no los he visto
Selene L.