BY SAMSUNG #100 in Smartphones

Brittany J.
Jacksonville, FL
I loved the apps and the design of this phone, but I've had it 3 times and every single time the screen cracked easily and the charger port stopped functioning correctly.
Jewel H.
Akron, OH
I went through a period with this phone where it would say it was charging and it wasn't which drained down my phone . I also thought it was very bulky. I never got any of the updates for this phone that they had.
Ann D.
Dickinson, TX
It was a decent phone and worked relatively well. There are better phones out there but it all depends on how much you want to spend and what features are most important to you.
Megan H.
Murrieta, CA
I had this phone for about 6 months before it died. The screen cracked somehow when I was asleep. Two months later the screen went black and never recovered.
Sandrea P.
Newport News, VA
I find myself missing this phone all the time! I loved the slide out keyboard. I personally never had any problems with the processor or anything else.
Jessica M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Mine stayed in such good quality even when I dropped it so many times on concrete although the battery didn't last very long I still loved this phone
Renee F.
Tunkhannock, PA
Phone worked okay for a lower end phone, but had a lot of memory space issues. I did like the sideways keyboard which made it a lot easier to type.
Kim G.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
LOVED this phone, was very user friendly and loved having the option of using the separate keyboard if I wanted. I love samsung product..
Summer M.
hudsonville MI
This was the phone i had before my smart phone. I dropped it like 10 times and got it wet and it still stayed alive!!! Super good quality
Tyler W.
Lakeland, FL
I will say on thing is for sure about this phone is its durability! slow software and limited options when comparing internet phones
Selene L.
El Congo Santa Ana
Aún están a la venta? Ya no los he visto
Selene L.