BY SAMSUNG #96 in Smartphones

Aundria W.
Paris, TN
Omggggg I loved this phone with the keyboard. I like the touch phones will in my eyes a keyboard is priceless.
Janet M.
Silverdale, WA
This is not a good phone slide breaks easily and not a very good camera for pics lasted about a month buttons like to stick and not kid friendly I would rate this phone a 3
Isalia G.
Herndon, VA
I have this in Mexico I still remembered I miss the keyboard is very nice, and I have good memory
Samantha Z.
Really nice and fast speed, I loved the keyboard, it was a nice size. One of my favorite phones.
Maria M.
Warren, OH
Not bad for a basic smartphone. My tweenie currently uses this since I upgraded to my new Galaxy S6. Functions just fine, not the fastest phone in the world, but I did love my slide out keyboard.
Chelsie S.
Las Vegas, NV
I used to have this phone a few years ago.. it was great except when it came close to the 2 year mark I was just having problems with the phone crashing and the charger kept going out.
Ashley H.
Fort Smith, AR
My husband has had this 0 hone for three years and he loves it it's durable has great features like the full keyboard the flashlights nice and very bright. The battery life on this phone last forever
Thomas M.
Mentone, CA
This was a fantastic phone for someone still getting used to cutting edge technology, the smartphone. The sliding keyboard was amazing and worked well even after 2 years. Overall a phone that had lots to offer and great potential for a more experienced user.
Wendy O.
Palmdale
Great starter smart phone. Found that when I got used to the touch screen I didn't use the slide out keyboard very much.
Leslie L.
Gilbert, Az
I got 2 of these phones for my children. I feel it is perfect for what they need. They are embarrassed because they don't have iPhones like their friends but as a starter phone I think this is great. We have had a couple of issues with charger cords with these phones. They tend to bend easy and stop working so I've had to replace them a few times b
Selene L.
El Congo Santa Ana
Selene L.
El Congo Santa Ana
Aún están a la venta? Ya no los he visto