BY SAMSUNG

Chelsie S.
Las Vegas, NV
I used to have this phone a few years ago.. it was great except when it came close to the 2 year mark I was just having problems with the phone crashing and the charger kept going out.
Ashlee J.
Moultrie, GA
This was by far one of the worst phones I have owned. The battery was horrible and it kept force closing everything for no reason! I do not, nor will I ever, recommend this phone!
Andrea S.
Flushing, NY
I only upgraded because it was free and I kept the stratosphere for my kids to play with. Nice big screen, didn't freeze on me. I enjoyed it. We now call it the "fun phone" because as long as you have wifi, it downloads and plays games fine.
Ashley W.
Love the ease of the keyboard, wish they wouldn't have done away with this model. cases are cheap in price. phone is well built. no user issues, takes a fall pretty well. easy to navigate use. good storage space too
Ashley H.
Fort Smith, AR
My husband has had this 0 hone for three years and he loves it it's durable has great features like the full keyboard the flashlights nice and very bright. The battery life on this phone last forever
Maria M.
Warren, OH
Not bad for a basic smartphone. My tweenie currently uses this since I upgraded to my new Galaxy S6. Functions just fine, not the fastest phone in the world, but I did love my slide out keyboard.
Jennifer S.
Lexington, KY
This one does everything you expect a smartphone to do, and a little more, but it's just too bulky. There is really no need for a device this big when other smaller phones are out there.
Yessenia M.
This phone survived so many drops on the ground. I had mine for 3 years and it still works but the battery is not working any more. But i still love this phone especially when you text.
Sarah C.
Samsung Stratosphere has survived many drops on the ground. I had mine for about 2 years and so far the Battery does not last long and it is messing up big time. I can barely use it.
Janet M.
Silverdale, WA
This is not a good phone slide breaks easily and not a very good camera for pics lasted about a month buttons like to stick and not kid friendly I would rate this phone a 3
Selene L.
El Congo Santa Ana
Aún están a la venta? Ya no los he visto
Selene L.