BY SAMSUNG #96 in Smartphones

Summer M.
hudsonville MI
This was the phone i had before my smart phone. I dropped it like 10 times and got it wet and it still stayed alive!!! Super good quality
Jessica M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Mine stayed in such good quality even when I dropped it so many times on concrete although the battery didn't last very long I still loved this phone
Sarah C.
Samsung Stratosphere has survived many drops on the ground. I had mine for about 2 years and so far the Battery does not last long and it is messing up big time. I can barely use it.
Kayla S.
Coon Rapids, MN
I still have this phone and no cracks or nicks or anything on it! good shape i let my kids use the phone to play on
Yessenia M.
This phone survived so many drops on the ground. I had mine for 3 years and it still works but the battery is not working any more. But i still love this phone especially when you text.
Lauren E.
I don't know why anyone would be considering buying this phone in 2015 since it's so out of date, but it's an okay phone. The slidey keyboard is nice for people who don't like typing on touchscreens. Mine died unexpectedly less that two years out though, so I can't give it more than 3 stars.
Gail Y.
Wantage, Nj
I loved this phone! I no longer had ATT, so I had to give the phone up. Samsung are a great brand of cell phobed
Alexus C.
WILLIAMSTOWN, NJ
I loved using this. When i had this phone they where in. Best part was the touch screen . The keyboard worked good.
Malissa B.
Kenosha, WI
Techie Expert
Decent phone. very out dated now, but I really miss when samsung had the sliding keyboard
Jennifer S.
Lexington, KY
This one does everything you expect a smartphone to do, and a little more, but it's just too bulky. There is really no need for a device this big when other smaller phones are out there.
Selene L.
El Congo Santa Ana
Selene L.
El Congo Santa Ana
Aún están a la venta? Ya no los he visto