BY SAMSUNG #96 in Smartphones

Mary B.
Lakewood, CO
I've had this phone for about 2 years. The first year was fine, but into the 2nd year I encountered freezing apps, my email apps suddenly stopped working altogether, and short battery life. If you're looking for a starter phone it's alright, but otherwise I would just walk away.
Antoinette V.
Ava, NY
My best friend has managed to keep this phone for over a year now with nothing but complications. due to the fact the doesn't have insurance she was never able to switch it in. it really is terrible, it blew up her battery at one point, it power cycles all day long, and even with a new battery the phone never stays charged. it's just awful. I pitty anyone who owns this phone.
Chelsea K.
Curtice, OH
I had this phone for about a year and it was good for like the first few months then it all went downhill from there. I was having a lot of trouble with the charger port thing and the phone wouldn't charge. After only a few months it started running very slow and heating up really fast....battery life went downhill. I didn't even have that many apps on it, and I was only on the internet occasionally. The camera is not very good quality either.
Aubrey R.
Carrollton, VA
I originally got the Stratosphere because it had a keyboard, what a mistake! The phone started out as nice but that quickly changed. My keyboard broke, it would constantly shut off or freeze, and my on/off button broke so I couldn't lock my screen! I had so many problems I could have just thrown the phone out the window.
Andrea S.
Flushing, NY
I only upgraded because it was free and I kept the stratosphere for my kids to play with. Nice big screen, didn't freeze on me. I enjoyed it. We now call it the "fun phone" because as long as you have wifi, it downloads and plays games fine.
Brittany J.
Jacksonville, FL
I loved the apps and the design of this phone, but I've had it 3 times and every single time the screen cracked easily and the charger port stopped functioning correctly.
Sue K.
Pittsburgh, PA
This was a great phone for me to transition from Blackberry to a touchscreen. It worked fine for about 18 months and then began to just sputter out so I upgraded. I loved having a real keyboard and miss that quite a bit. The quality was good. I highly recommend this phone especially if a keyboard is important to you.
Summer M.
hudsonville MI
This was the phone i had before my smart phone. I dropped it like 10 times and got it wet and it still stayed alive!!! Super good quality
Jessica M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Mine stayed in such good quality even when I dropped it so many times on concrete although the battery didn't last very long I still loved this phone
Sarah C.
Samsung Stratosphere has survived many drops on the ground. I had mine for about 2 years and so far the Battery does not last long and it is messing up big time. I can barely use it.
Selene L.
El Congo Santa Ana
Selene L.
El Congo Santa Ana
Aún están a la venta? Ya no los he visto