BY SAMSUNG #99 in Smartphones

Jenessa L.
Valley Park, MO
The phone is great if you need a keyboard, which makes it a good texting phone. It doesn't compare to other slide phones like the LG Xenon in function and durability. It seems like the spring that gives you the slide action is pretty weak, and would need to be repaired if you dropped the phone even once. Everything seems pretty watered down; spring for a better phone.
Thomas M.
Mentone, CA
This was a fantastic phone for someone still getting used to cutting edge technology, the smartphone. The sliding keyboard was amazing and worked well even after 2 years. Overall a phone that had lots to offer and great potential for a more experienced user.
Kelly W.
Johnson City, TN
I purchased this phone approximately 4 years ago. I wasn't the best phone I've used but if you are a qwerty keyboard user then it would be great for you. I do not, so it was just added bulk that I never used. My granddaughter is now using it and loves it.
Kara J.
I used to have this phone. It would constantly freeze, and half of the apps didn't work. I was frustrated when I found out I was paying the same price for it as I was for an Iphone... One day, the phone was acting up, so I kinda threw it across the floor, and It cracked. *whoops... Now my life is amazing with an Iphone 4s :) enjoy
Aubrey R.
Carrollton, VA
I originally got the Stratosphere because it had a keyboard, what a mistake! The phone started out as nice but that quickly changed. My keyboard broke, it would constantly shut off or freeze, and my on/off button broke so I couldn't lock my screen! I had so many problems I could have just thrown the phone out the window.
Sue K.
Pittsburgh, PA
This was a great phone for me to transition from Blackberry to a touchscreen. It worked fine for about 18 months and then began to just sputter out so I upgraded. I loved having a real keyboard and miss that quite a bit. The quality was good. I highly recommend this phone especially if a keyboard is important to you.
Coley S.
Cornville, AZ
I had this phone for two years and i loved it! The Slide out keyboard made texting and typing so much easier and fast. Plus the touch screen use was great as well. All around a great phone especially for those who have a hard time using a touch screen!
Lauren E.
I don't know why anyone would be considering buying this phone in 2015 since it's so out of date, but it's an okay phone. The slidey keyboard is nice for people who don't like typing on touchscreens. Mine died unexpectedly less that two years out though, so I can't give it more than 3 stars.
Mary B.
Lakewood, CO
I've had this phone for about 2 years. The first year was fine, but into the 2nd year I encountered freezing apps, my email apps suddenly stopped working altogether, and short battery life. If you're looking for a starter phone it's alright, but otherwise I would just walk away.
Kristin C.
Philadelphia , TN
Techie Expert Level 1
I had this phone many moons ago lol. But I loved it at the time. It was touch screen partially and touch screen was very new at the time. And I loved how it slid open to text or type fast!
Selene L.
El Congo Santa Ana
Aún están a la venta? Ya no los he visto
Selene L.