Home & GardenKitchen & DiningKitchen AppliancesSamsung
StormWash 48 dBA Dishwasher in Stainless Steel

Samsung StormWash™ 48 dBA Dishwasher in Stainless Steel

by Samsung

#6 in Dishwashers

Powerful rotating jets clean pots and pans without prewashing, while a 48 dBA sound level offers silent washes and a quieter kitchen.

Start your review of Samsung StormWash™ 48 dBA Dishwasher in Stainless Steel!
Amber R.
This thing is okay. Thought it was “higher end” than its functioning proves to be. I don’t know why but half the time it doesn’t fully wash everything. We even rinse dishes and don’t overload… tried several types of detergent… no luck. Wouldn’t buy it again but it’s better than hand washing constantly.
Samantha F.
Pleasant Vly, MO
I love this dishwasher! It has a third rack for washing those utensils and storage container lids that don't fit well in the regular dish slots. The storm wash feature covers approximately one third of the bottom rack. Place a heavily soiled dish on that part of the rack and an extra strong stream of water will spray that particular area. For all of the features the price is very reasonable.
Raven S.
Aiken, SC
So far I LOVE my new dishwasher I can barely hear it wash. Samsung has been getting flack over their appliances but I’m here to say so far so good on my set!
Jennifer E.
Fayetteville, GA
Samsung StormWash™ 48 dBA Dishwasher in Stainless Steel uploaded by Jennifer E.
StormWash™ 48 dBA Dishwasher in Stainless Steel DW80R5060US I am in the design stage of remodeling my kitchen and was looking for a new dishwasher to update the space. This is a beautiful dishwasher, It runs very quietly and I really enjoy the musical tune it plays at the end of each cycle. After washing is complete the music plays and the door pops open "I wasn't sure if it was designed to do this.". It is a beautiful dishwasher and I love all the features it has. It has a utensil rack for large spoons and knives and ample room to get a good bit of dishes in. I have read a lot of reviews about this product and wonder if mine is defective. I am not over the moon satisfied by the performance of this machine. I tried many wash cycles and several levels of intensity on the same soiled load of dishes for the first three days. I have used the Storm Wash 48 DBA dishwasher in Stainless Steel for two weeks. This did not do well on my dishes soiled with coffee, jam jar, smoothie cups, and breakfast cereal. I tried to clean the same dishes three times and had to hand wash them. I relocated the items that are normally top dishwasher safe, they were still soiled with common things that rinsed off when I used dish detergent and hand washed. Pictures are after 3rd wash, I really wanted to like this dishwasher.
Cambria H.
Ogden, UT
Its definitely not the greatest dishwasher, even with using top of the line dishwasher packs and setting to high temp wash or storm wash or anything basically above normal wash cycle does nothing more than what a normal wash cycle does for your dishes.
Shannon C.
Winston Salem, NC
I love the storm wash feature! There's a section on the bottom that gets maximum storm wash and it's perfect for those pots and pans that get extra dirty. I've found that I still have to use high quality detergent to get everything clean. I love the quick wash setting.
Johana M.
The Samsung brand for appliances is my go to in general. All their appliances are great and last a long time. Even if you have any issues with their appliances they have great customer service and send out someone to help with any issues you are having with your appliances.
Jordyn G.
Tulare , CA
Love this! It cleans and dries very well! It’s a must have in a kitchen!! This is easy to clean as well in between washes.
Patty W.
Sunbury, PA
So the dishes always need prewashed before placing in the dishwasher or they don't all come clean. We had so many problems with our last Samsung dishwasher which was only two years old,, that our repair man told us to just throw it out and start new. We were skeptical about going with Samsung again,but we did because we wanted it to match out other appliances. So far no breakdowns...fingers crossed
Carolina  M.
Excellent dishwasher. It’s very silent. Washes really good even if you don’t rinse the dishes beforehand. I would recommend
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Yasmina E.
Groß, Hessen
il y a un an
Samsung StormWash™ 48 dBA Dishwasher in Stainless Steel ? what do you think about this dishwasher?
Cambria H. il y a un mois
Its a very nice looking machine but doesn't wash as well as I would have hoped.