Home & GardenKitchen & DiningKitchen AppliancesSamsung
StormWash 42 dBA Dishwasher in Stainless Steel

Samsung StormWash™ 42 dBA Dishwasher in Stainless Steel

by Samsung

#14 in Dishwashers

Powerful rotating jets clean pots and pans without prewashing, while Whisper Quiet Cleaning brings a virtually silent performance to your kitchen.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Samsung StormWash™ 42 dBA Dishwasher in Stainless Steel!
Stephanie  J.
Brookings, SD
Not pleased. The pump went out right after the warranty expired. Decided not to replace it as it is fine to teach our children how to wash dishes by hand.
Litzy U.
Queretaro
Buenísimo, casi no lo usamos pero es un buen lavavajillas. Deja los platos muy limpios y brillantes
Andrea W.
I got this dishwasher on sale before thanksgiving. I did a lot of research and it had decent reviews. I bough it and had it installed. The reviews were a little sketchy and were “given by promotion” or something like that. From the company. I wish there were more raw reviews. I like the dishwasher, but the racks are smaller than the other one I replaced so that’s a little disappointing. Same size as before, just smaller. I don’t know. I haven’t had any issues with this product.
Kristen L.
Yoder, WY
I love the adjustable shelves and the top shelf for utensils. My dishes are cleaner and it’s not noisy at all. The machine itself was a little expensive but so far worth the price tag.
mel F.
We love how easy to load our Samsun StormWash Dishwasher is. The stainless Steel finish matches the rest of our kitchen perfectly. It clean the toughest of baked on food with ease. Runs pretty quiet too!
Candace  B.
I love this dishwasher. The storm wash on it works great my old dish washer would leave residue on my dishes sometimes. Knock on wood I have had that problem with this dishwasher. It's so quiet I had to double check that it was working. It also gives the option to just wash lower rack if you don't have a full load to wash.Overall very satisfied!
Olivia S.
St Petersburg, FL
By far my favorite dishwasher. I love the extra top rack for utensils and the sleek clean look in my kitchen.
Stephanie N.
Lakeville, MN
Great dishwasher. It cleans dishes very well. It opens at the end of the cycle to vent and sings a fun tune at load finish. Good price point for a dishwasher. I would recommend this product.
Nikita P.
I just cant live without this beauty. My all time favourite and has much of space never have a problem with this
Nora C.
Orlando, FL
A good dishwasher that has various settings, although I really only use the one setting (normal with sanitize). I love that I can fit my wine glasses in the top rack of the dishwasher. Unfortunately, after about 6 years of use, it started to leak at the bottom (less than 1/4c) during each cycle, so I had to get it repaired.

Looking for your answer?