Home & GardenKitchen & DiningKitchen AppliancesSamsung
StormWash Dishwasher with Top Controls in White

samsung StormWash Dishwasher with Top Controls in White

by Samsung

#11 in Dishwashers

Powerful rotating jets and a hard-food disposer let you load and clean dishes, pots, and pans without any pre-rinsing or scrubbing.

[product:samsung-top-control-dishwasher-with-flextraytm]-? Does anyone have one of these? How is the noise level?
Start your review of samsung StormWash Dishwasher with Top Controls in White!
Caitlin C.
Howard Beach, NY
This is the quietest dishwasher in the entire world half the time I forget if it’s on or not. The dishwasher has had a bit of a funky smell from the beginning which kind of sucks. Other than that I’d recommend it.
Lida M.
Las Vegas, NV
muy costosa pero fue un regalo me encanta la amo me da mucha comodidad me deja todos mis trastes bien limpios todo ejemplar
Sami U.
Irving, TX
This is so good and very sturdy I really recommend this product to all of them very nicee
SERGIO M.
San Diego, CA
My entire kitchen appliances are Samsung! This dishwasher is amazing’ Pros: Cleans amazingly. Pros: Expensive compared to other brands.
Ashley M.
Waccabuc, NY
I would definitely use this for my house and my family. It is reliable and safe. 10/10 recommend
Quinn Y.
Pleasanton, CA
A pretty reliable dishwasher. I’ve had it for about 4 years and it still runs very well. It cleans out most dirt and stains in dishes and glasses.
MaryKate G.
Falls Church, VA
It’s a good, good washer. It does it’s job- gets it clean. The buttons take a while to master and I have to clean it out from time to time but it’s good
Rhianna H.
Benton, AR
We recently remodeled our home and went with the Samsung sweet for our kitchen appliances. This dishwasher is quiet and efficient. Everything comes out clean and mostly dry. And it was a great price!
Christina B.
New Iberia, LA
I love my dishwasher! Mine broke so my husband went get me a new one as a surprise and I couldn’t be more in love with it. It cleans my dishes so well it’s so easy to clean It has so many options! When it’s done a cycle It pops open to let the steam out and plays a tune when it’s all finished. I love the sanitizing option on It also. I use It on every cleaning.
Angela  S.
Sanford, MI
Looks pretty and cleans your dishes well, but doesn’t rinse the best unless you remember to use a rinse additive along with your soap pod. The controls are a little hard to get to
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kathy D.
il y a 2 ans
Samsung Top Control Dishwasher with WaterWall™ Technology-? Does anyone have one of these? How is the noise level?
Monica B. il y a 2 ans
I have this product and it is really quiet!! It is not the quietest on the market but it is still very quiet. I only notice it if I’m the only one home and I’m sitting in the kitchen listening for it.