Samsung Smart Camera uploaded by ياسومي |.Samsung Smart Camera uploaded by Karen M.Samsung Smart Camera uploaded by Karen M.

BY SAMSUNG #9 in Digital Cameras

• Would this be a good camera to use for beauty tutorials o...3 Answers
  • What is this and how is it used 1 Answers
  • How is the quality of the pics? Can I also use it to vide...2 Answers
Samsung Smart Camera
  • "The picture quality is amazing, and it's so easy to upload pictures to the web." in 6 reviews
  • "I have tried this camera and i quite enjoyed it, it takes great pictures and videos, too bad i dropped it and the screen broke :(" in 3 reviews
Oussama S.
Sidi kacem
Techie Expert Level 3
Hello I  love your products, I want to review your product on my Instagram,  I have about 30k active followers, I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from you, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative.
Abderrahmane A.
Oujda . Morocco N 32. street A64. ElSalam. Lazaret
Techie Expert Level 4
  Hello
 This is the best product !! Great product, amazing quality and also a great price highly recommended to anyone of all ages AMAZING PRODUCT !!love the clean design and unique function. I feel it would be a great fit for our SUBSCRIBERS of tech savvy people who love these type of products. If you would be willing to send me a Sample of this product . I will include the product URL and price at the end of the Facebook Page post so people know where to purchase it from. If you are interested in offering my viewers a discount or promotional code I would be happy to include that in the Facebook Page post .
Řědặ K.
I love this product very much and if you agree to send it to me I will help you to invite people to buy it and thank you
MY EMAIL : projetreda@gmail.com
and thanks for influenster
ياسومي |.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Techie Expert Level 1
I usually write more comprehensive reviews, but since this camera has all the specs and details you need on the Amazon site, I'm keeping it simple. I LOVE it! It takes perfect photos, is ultra easy to use, does everything it's supposed to do, is compact enough to slip in my pocket yet takes photos like one with a huge lens mount, and I LOVE the touch-screen and the fact that I can simply turn the function wheel to Wi-Fi, put it on my desk, press the icon on the screen and download the newest photos directly to my computer without swapping the SD card or plugging it in. BIG perks in a small package - convenient, super easy to use and attractive. What more could you ask for (except maybe not having paid $30 more for it than it now costs from the same source, but that's the way Amazon works - no biggie ❤️😊
Ahmed M.
ismailia
Techie Expert Level 2
My name is Ahmed Mohamed
Owner of the channel fire wolf on youtube
Review of technical equipment
And review applications and games
For smart phones and computersMy name is Ahmed Mohamed
I have a channel on Youtube with a good number of subscribers.
I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices
My videos are being harvested with a good number of views
It can help you promote your products by reviewing them in your videos
My goal is to encourage people to buy from the Internet,
At the same time help the company to promote the products thank you for the compliments
Mohamed E.
Aswan
Hi .. It's me Mohamed a reviewer in this
great site .. and I want to talk about this product . It's The best product I
have ever seen ! This product has many amazing things which is very nice to
have. not like the other product , this helps you easily to make me happy and
comfortable . This helps me to enjoy where I take it to and . I really enjoy
that it connects to my life so I can't change or pause my mind about it or
thinking about it . It also allows me to stay everywhere I be . This is a great
Product if you're looking for something a little more enjoyable than this you
must kidding me . there is no complaint on this product it's amazing and I
won't leave my house without it .. that's all what I want you to know about
this product … And I hope get one soon . Thanks for publishing this product .
Hãmzà F.
sidi sliman
Techie Expert Level 3
My name is Hamza Al-Mouni I love the product very much and I want to do product reviews and I have a channel on Youtube I do reviews for products and I love polytheism very much and I live in Morocco in the city of Sidi Suleiman I hope you accept that you submit the product to do references
تقني م.
Techie Expert Level 1

My name is Driss Ziali I live in Morocco. I have a channel on YouTube and I have a Facebook page and I give it to the blogger. I like your famous album. It deserves a million stars. I want to show you this product. I want to show you this product. I want to review this product on my YouTube channel and my Facebook page. Of 1000 observers and Madoni where more than 1000 visitors a day I am this channel, which is registered is not my official channel official channel where more than 2000 subscribers, please reply in this e-mail registered in this site I am happy to review the channel on YouTube and my page on Facebook and Madonna  I love you so much Please reply as soon as possible
Wassim F.
Bouira
2nd apn of the brand Samsung within our household. No surprise..the device offers everything we needed to know an easy grip. 16 million pixels, 5x zoom. The most is that there is a second screen to be able to take oneself (alone or accompanied) in photo easily. There is a possibility to connect to the wifi. The purchase of a cover seems to me doubly necessary especially since there is a screen on each side. It is lightweight and takes up little space in a pocket. For an everyday device, level value for money it must be very well placed. This device takes SD cards midi.
faycal s.
10 cite jolie vue 2 BT3 garidi kouba Alger
Hello , I am Selmane Fayçal  and I have a channel on Youtube with a large number of subscribers, I frequentely do  many  reviews of electronic devices and my videos are harvested a large number of views
I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for free .My goal is to encourage people to buy from the internet and at the same time help the company promote products  .
Please send me a sample of this product to do a complete review .
Jacqueline C.
Kissimmee, FL
This camera looks promising. Does this camera have additions like for the lenses and other stuff?
Daphney S.
Birmingham, AL
I've been looking for a new camera so I can make better yt videos... my question is :How are the recorded videos? Do it zoom in while recording as well...
Alyssa S.
Kannapolis, NC
I'm looking for a new camera, and I am generally a Canon DSLR kind of gal. Sometimes, I just need something that I can share photos on the go, without hooking it up to my computer. I've been considering the Samsung Galaxy Camera wifi only when it comes out, however, I was wondering if this is comparable, since there is no date on the release of the Galaxy version yet.
Melanie B.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Would this be a good camera to use for beauty tutorials on YouTube/instagram? Any other recommendations?
Christy O.
How is the quality of the pics? Can I also use it to video record?