Samsung Smart Camera uploaded by Karen M.Samsung Smart Camera uploaded by Karen M.

BY SAMSUNG #9 in Digital Cameras

• Would this be a good camera to use for beauty tutorials on YouTub...3 Answers
  • What is this and how is it used 1 Answers
  • How is the quality of the pics? Can I also use it to video record?2 Answers
Samsung Smart Camera
  • "The picture quality is amazing, and it's so easy to upload pictures to the web." in 6 reviews
  • "I have tried this camera and i quite enjoyed it, it takes great pictures and videos, too bad i dropped it and the screen broke :(" in 3 reviews
Ahmed M.
ismailia
My name is Ahmed Mohamed
Owner of the channel fire wolf on youtube
Review of technical equipment
And review applications and games
For smart phones and computersMy name is Ahmed Mohamed
I have a channel on Youtube with a good number of subscribers.
I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices
My videos are being harvested with a good number of views
It can help you promote your products by reviewing them in your videos
My goal is to encourage people to buy from the Internet,
At the same time help the company to promote the products thank you for the compliments
Ana N.
nancy, nancy
Techie Expert
There are a few reviews on this camera from people who did not delve into the complex settings of the device you are looking at. Their reviews unfortunately dragged down the star ratings to an unrealistic rating. This camera is great! Image quality is great! However, I have not used the automatic mode very much. You will get amazing quality pictures when you spend time on your shots. There are simple settings like ISO (light sensitivity), aperture, and shutter speed. Toggling these settings will create awesome pictures worthy of your family album, Facebook profile, and personal website.
Mouad B.
The Good The Samsung WB800F Smart Camera has excellent wireless features and an abundance of shooting options for all types of shooters. It has a handy pop-up flash and very good photo and video quality for its price and features.The Bad Button placement on top of the camera could be better, and accessing some of the setting menus isn't always straightforward. Photo quality is merely OK above ISO 400.The Bottom Line A 21x zoom and a wealth of shooting options and wireless features make the Samsung WB800F Smart Camera a fine smartphone accessory.
Oussama S.
Sidi kacem
Techie Expert
Hello I  love your products, I want to review your product on my Instagram,  I have about 30k active followers, I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from you, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative.
Řědặ K.
I love this product very much and if you agree to send it to me I will help you to invite people to buy it and thank you
MY EMAIL : projetreda@gmail.com
and thanks for influenster
Mohamed Larbi B.
M'chira , Mila
Hi my name Mohamed Larbi , I liked your products, in terms of qualityI own a famous website in my countryI review products from all over the world and well-known international companies to give a product of your products for review and giveawayAnd put the product link and your site Thank you for caring.
Mohamed Larbi Bouzid

Algeria
Bilani Y.
Techie Expert
Hello , i love all the products of this company ,
If you allow me to review this prodect i would be gratful to you .
I can help you  promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on the same time , help the company promote Good News . Best Regrads
Youssef
Hãmzà F.
sidi sliman
Techie Expert
My name is Hamza Al-Mouni I love the product very much and I want to do product reviews and I have a channel on Youtube I do reviews for products and I love polytheism very much and I live in Morocco in the city of Sidi Suleiman I hope you accept that you submit the product to do references
chaker b.
Bordj Bou Arreridj Village Ras Al Ain Village
My name is chaker bendjebel and I have a channel on Youtube with a number of subscribers estimated at 100 subscribers and a Facebook page estimated at 36000 followers I do a lot of reviews from electronics and my videos are harvested a large number of views I can help you promote your products By reviewing them in my videos for my fee My goal is to encourage people to buy from the internet and at the same time help the company to promote the products thank you reply pangod goes
تقني م.
Techie Expert

My name is Driss Ziali I live in Morocco. I have a channel on YouTube and I have a Facebook page and I give it to the blogger. I like your famous album. It deserves a million stars. I want to show you this product. I want to show you this product. I want to review this product on my YouTube channel and my Facebook page. Of 1000 observers and Madoni where more than 1000 visitors a day I am this channel, which is registered is not my official channel official channel where more than 2000 subscribers, please reply in this e-mail registered in this site I am happy to review the channel on YouTube and my page on Facebook and Madonna  I love you so much Please reply as soon as possible
Daphney S.
Birmingham, AL
I've been looking for a new camera so I can make better yt videos... my question is :How are the recorded videos? Do it zoom in while recording as well...
Jacqueline C.
Kissimmee, FL
This camera looks promising. Does this camera have additions like for the lenses and other stuff?
Alyssa S.
Kannapolis, NC
I'm looking for a new camera, and I am generally a Canon DSLR kind of gal. Sometimes, I just need something that I can share photos on the go, without hooking it up to my computer. I've been considering the Samsung Galaxy Camera wifi only when it comes out, however, I was wondering if this is comparable, since there is no date on the release of the Galaxy version yet.
Melanie B.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Would this be a good camera to use for beauty tutorials on YouTube/instagram? Any other recommendations?
Kim G.
Has anyone had trouble getting the shutters to work properly?