Samsung Smart Camera uploaded by Karen M.Samsung Smart Camera uploaded by Karen M.

BY SAMSUNG #9 in Digital Cameras

• Would this be a good camera to use for beauty tutorials on YouTub...3 Answers
  • What is this and how is it used 1 Answers
  • How is the quality of the pics? Can I also use it to video record?2 Answers
Samsung Smart Camera
  • "The picture quality is amazing, and it's so easy to upload pictures to the web." in 6 reviews
  • "I have tried this camera and i quite enjoyed it, it takes great pictures and videos, too bad i dropped it and the screen broke :(" in 3 reviews
Ra N.
I love this company very much on the one hand and I have never tried the other in my life on the phone and I hope to try this beautiful camera and give my opinion on my YouTube channel and also all my pages It looks very wonderful I am in Morocco and my code postal is 63300
Ana N.
nancy, nancy
Techie Expert Level 1
There are a few reviews on this camera from people who did not delve into the complex settings of the device you are looking at. Their reviews unfortunately dragged down the star ratings to an unrealistic rating. This camera is great! Image quality is great! However, I have not used the automatic mode very much. You will get amazing quality pictures when you spend time on your shots. There are simple settings like ISO (light sensitivity), aperture, and shutter speed. Toggling these settings will create awesome pictures worthy of your family album, Facebook profile, and personal website.
mohamed sophy m.
komhamada
Hello!(SAMSUNG)My name is Mohammed sopy or better known as ( Mego_Gamer ) on YouTube, and (Mohamed Sophy Mehina) on Facebook . I make tech reviews . it would mean a lot to me if you could give me the (SAMSUNG SMART CAMERA) .
Thanks You,(Mohamed Sophy)
Oussama S.
Sidi kacem
Techie Expert Level 3
Hello I  love your products, I want to review your product on my Instagram,  I have about 30k active followers, I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from you, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative.
Asma O.
beni khalled-nabeul-tunis
I love samsung but there are small problems with the focus oh the camera, it still worth the price but it doesn't focus well especially when zooming in

Nice quality it take really clear and constant photos! I tried it out and fell in love with this camera. This camera is reliable and was meet up to my expectations
Řědặ K.
I love this product very much and if you agree to send it to me I will help you to invite people to buy it and thank you
MY EMAIL : projetreda@gmail.com
and thanks for influenster
Ahmed M.
ismailia
Techie Expert Level 2
My name is Ahmed Mohamed
Owner of the channel fire wolf on youtube
Review of technical equipment
And review applications and games
For smart phones and computersMy name is Ahmed Mohamed
I have a channel on Youtube with a good number of subscribers.
I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices
My videos are being harvested with a good number of views
It can help you promote your products by reviewing them in your videos
My goal is to encourage people to buy from the Internet,
At the same time help the company to promote the products thank you for the compliments
Hãmzà F.
sidi sliman
Techie Expert Level 3
My name is Hamza Al-Mouni I love the product very much and I want to do product reviews and I have a channel on Youtube I do reviews for products and I love polytheism very much and I live in Morocco in the city of Sidi Suleiman I hope you accept that you submit the product to do references
تقني م.
Techie Expert Level 1

My name is Driss Ziali I live in Morocco. I have a channel on YouTube and I have a Facebook page and I give it to the blogger. I like your famous album. It deserves a million stars. I want to show you this product. I want to show you this product. I want to review this product on my YouTube channel and my Facebook page. Of 1000 observers and Madoni where more than 1000 visitors a day I am this channel, which is registered is not my official channel official channel where more than 2000 subscribers, please reply in this e-mail registered in this site I am happy to review the channel on YouTube and my page on Facebook and Madonna  I love you so much Please reply as soon as possible
Wassim F.
Bouira
2nd apn of the brand Samsung within our household. No surprise..the device offers everything we needed to know an easy grip. 16 million pixels, 5x zoom. The most is that there is a second screen to be able to take oneself (alone or accompanied) in photo easily. There is a possibility to connect to the wifi. The purchase of a cover seems to me doubly necessary especially since there is a screen on each side. It is lightweight and takes up little space in a pocket. For an everyday device, level value for money it must be very well placed. This device takes SD cards midi.
Jacqueline C.
Kissimmee, FL
This camera looks promising. Does this camera have additions like for the lenses and other stuff?
Daphney S.
Birmingham, AL
I've been looking for a new camera so I can make better yt videos... my question is :How are the recorded videos? Do it zoom in while recording as well...
Alyssa S.
Kannapolis, NC
I'm looking for a new camera, and I am generally a Canon DSLR kind of gal. Sometimes, I just need something that I can share photos on the go, without hooking it up to my computer. I've been considering the Samsung Galaxy Camera wifi only when it comes out, however, I was wondering if this is comparable, since there is no date on the release of the Galaxy version yet.
Melanie B.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Would this be a good camera to use for beauty tutorials on YouTube/instagram? Any other recommendations?
Fatima C.
Gardena, CA
Is is worth to or should I go for a Canon ?