Samsung Smart Camera uploaded by Karen M.Samsung Smart Camera uploaded by Karen M.

BY SAMSUNG #9 in Digital Cameras

• Would this be a good camera to use for beauty tutorials on YouTub...3 Answers
  • What is this and how is it used 1 Answers
  • How is the quality of the pics? Can I also use it to video record?2 Answers
Samsung Smart Camera
  • "The picture quality is amazing, and it's so easy to upload pictures to the web." in 6 reviews
  • "I have tried this camera and i quite enjoyed it, it takes great pictures and videos, too bad i dropped it and the screen broke :(" in 3 reviews
Tracey J.
La Vergne, TN
I have a huge Nikon DSL but it became a pain to lug that thing everywhere I went so I purchased this samsung smart camera. Now it goes where I go and it's the only camera I use. Perfect size and it takes great pictures.
Maggie P.
Wichita, KS
This is a great camera and so so so easy to use. Would recommend to everyone
tenisha a.
I don't own this
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
This samsung smart camera, is really awesome! The picture quality is great, and it's very easy to use.
Julz L.
Alma G.
Lindsay, CA
I like taking pictures with this camera
Steven S.
Lindenhurst, NY
Takes very crisp pictures love this camera easy to hold and lightweight.
My name is akram Creator of akram__bryami, a blog evaluation website that focuses on mobile technology and related accessories. I would like to inform you that I have satisfied the requirements of your options. I will promote your website and review your product to 20.000 followers on my instagram channel as well as I will promote this on my Facebook page contains nearly 3000 users. Good news !!!! I will post your website and review the product on my instagram page for FREE! YES for free What are you waiting for? Strike me now and enjoy the promotion with me. Best regards, if you need any additional information, I would be happy to provide my mailing address and contact me

akram bryami email address: akrambryamii@gmail.com
Mohamed A.
AGADIR
Techie Expert
My name is Mohamed Creator of MohamedVlogs, a blog evaluation website that focuses on mobile technology and related accessories. I would like to inform you that I have satisfied the requirements of your options. I will promote your website and review your product to 45,700 followers on my Youtube channel as well as I will promote this on my Facebook page contains nearly 7,000 users. Good news !!!! I will post your website and review the product on my Facebook page for FREE! YES for free What are you waiting for? Strike me now and enjoy the promotion with me. Best regards,
if you need any additional information, I would be happy to

provide my mailing address and contact me.

. Thank you for your time

Mohamed Abrache

my email address: 1bacex15@gmail.com
AMINE Ê.
Casablanca
My name is amine el bennah I live in Morocco. I have a channel on YouTube and I have a Facebook page and I give it to the blogger. I like your famous album. It deserves a million stars. I want to show you this product. I want to show you this product. I want to review this product on my YouTube channel and my Facebook page. Of 1000 observers and Madoni where more than 1000 visitors a day I am this channel, which is registered is not my official channel official channel where more than 2000 subscribers, please reply in this e-mail registered in this site I am happy to review the channel on YouTube and my page on Facebook and Madonna  I love you so much Please reply as soon as possible Thank you.

Name: amine el bennahcontry: MoroccoCity: casablancaAddress : blok kodia 3 Rue 4 Num 49Zip code : 20570
Daphney S.
Birmingham, AL
I've been looking for a new camera so I can make better yt videos... my question is :How are the recorded videos? Do it zoom in while recording as well...
Jacqueline C.
Kissimmee, FL
This camera looks promising. Does this camera have additions like for the lenses and other stuff?
Alyssa S.
Kannapolis, NC
I'm looking for a new camera, and I am generally a Canon DSLR kind of gal. Sometimes, I just need something that I can share photos on the go, without hooking it up to my computer. I've been considering the Samsung Galaxy Camera wifi only when it comes out, however, I was wondering if this is comparable, since there is no date on the release of the Galaxy version yet.
Melanie B.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Would this be a good camera to use for beauty tutorials on YouTube/instagram? Any other recommendations?
Kim G.
Has anyone had trouble getting the shutters to work properly?