Samsung Smart Camera uploaded by ياسومي |.Samsung Smart Camera uploaded by Karen M.Samsung Smart Camera uploaded by Karen M.

BY SAMSUNG #8 in Digital Cameras

• Would this be a good camera to use for beauty tutorials o...3 Answers
  • What is this and how is it used 1 Answers
  • How is the quality of the pics? Can I also use it to vide...2 Answers
Samsung Smart Camera
  • "The picture quality is amazing, and it's so easy to upload pictures to the web." in 6 reviews
  • "I have tried this camera and i quite enjoyed it, it takes great pictures and videos, too bad i dropped it and the screen broke :(" in 3 reviews
Samantha S.
Lake Wylie, SC
Awesome camera, takes great pictures, clear videos.
Kandace K.
Turlock, CA
Love this camera great quality and everything
Nikita N.
I love it it has,good quality pictures

Alma G.
Lindsay, CA
I like taking pictures with this camera
Andrew D.
Anniston, AL
Good quality hd camera
Chantal W.
Nice camera
Mohamed A.
AGADIR
Techie Expert Level 4
My name is Mohamed Creator of MohamedVlogs, a blog evaluation website that focuses on mobile technology and related accessories. I would like to inform you that I have satisfied the requirements of your options. I will promote your website and review your product to 45,700 followers on my Youtube channel as well as I will promote this on my Facebook page contains nearly 7,000 users. Good news !!!! I will post your website and review the product on my Facebook page for FREE! YES for free What are you waiting for? Strike me now and enjoy the promotion with me. Best regards,
if you need any additional information, I would be happy to

provide my mailing address and contact me.

. Thank you for your time

Mohamed Abrache

my email address: 1bacex15@gmail.com
shaima 🌸.
batna
Techie Expert Level 1
Hello!My name is "beautys_shaima " , and I am a beauty blogger  with a large number of subscribers "+5k " ,and I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices and my posts are harvested a large number of views can help you promote your products by reviewing them in videos My goal is to encourage people to buy from the Internet, and At the same time help the company to promote the productsI am sure that this is a wonderful thing and this review will be around 8 minutes...Well, I have a good idea to make a video of this product and I think it is Everyone will love him ... I'm creative in the montage VIDEO.Wait for answer...
Mouad B.
The Good The Samsung WB800F Smart Camera has excellent wireless features and an abundance of shooting options for all types of shooters. It has a handy pop-up flash and very good photo and video quality for its price and features.The Bad Button placement on top of the camera could be better, and accessing some of the setting menus isn't always straightforward. Photo quality is merely OK above ISO 400.The Bottom Line A 21x zoom and a wealth of shooting options and wireless features make the Samsung WB800F Smart Camera a fine smartphone accessory.
Ana N.
nancy, nancy
Techie Expert Level 1
There are a few reviews on this camera from people who did not delve into the complex settings of the device you are looking at. Their reviews unfortunately dragged down the star ratings to an unrealistic rating. This camera is great! Image quality is great! However, I have not used the automatic mode very much. You will get amazing quality pictures when you spend time on your shots. There are simple settings like ISO (light sensitivity), aperture, and shutter speed. Toggling these settings will create awesome pictures worthy of your family album, Facebook profile, and personal website.
Jacqueline C.
Kissimmee, FL
This camera looks promising. Does this camera have additions like for the lenses and other stuff?
Daphney S.
Birmingham, AL
I've been looking for a new camera so I can make better yt videos... my question is :How are the recorded videos? Do it zoom in while recording as well...
Alyssa S.
Kannapolis, NC
I'm looking for a new camera, and I am generally a Canon DSLR kind of gal. Sometimes, I just need something that I can share photos on the go, without hooking it up to my computer. I've been considering the Samsung Galaxy Camera wifi only when it comes out, however, I was wondering if this is comparable, since there is no date on the release of the Galaxy version yet.
Melanie B.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Would this be a good camera to use for beauty tutorials on YouTube/instagram? Any other recommendations?
Christy O.
How is the quality of the pics? Can I also use it to video record?