Samsung Smart Camera uploaded by Karen M.Samsung Smart Camera uploaded by Karen M.

BY SAMSUNG #9 in Digital Cameras

• Would this be a good camera to use for beauty tutorials on YouTub...3 Answers
  • What is this and how is it used 1 Answers
  • How is the quality of the pics? Can I also use it to video record?2 Answers
Samsung Smart Camera
  • "The picture quality is amazing, and it's so easy to upload pictures to the web." in 6 reviews
  • "I have tried this camera and i quite enjoyed it, it takes great pictures and videos, too bad i dropped it and the screen broke :(" in 3 reviews
Shelly C.
Shelly C.
I have been looking for a camera for awhile now and had asked my husband for the Samsung Galaxy camera in white for Christmas and ended up getting a Go-pro from him instead :0( On Mother's Day I finally received my Samsung Galaxy from my daughter in white and I LOVE IT!! It's loaded with great editing features, tons of apps, WiFi compatibility, and just takes great pictures.
M G.
M G.
Buford, GA
I love my samsung hd st150f camera, it does many things that i couldn't do with my previous cameras. IT also very user friendly too.. I never had one that would hook to wireless internet before. That awesome yet to use that featur. I love it . :)
Mac W.
Mac W.
The price was honestly a little more than I'm willing to pay, but I tested this camera out at Best Buy and I have to say I was impressed! The fact that this camera has wi-fi is perfect, that way people can receive the pictures they're in right away! I love it!
Kim G.
Kim G.
I love this camera! It takes great sharp clear pictures. This is a light and portable camera. Love that it takes pics almost as good as professionals.
Cheryl P.
Cheryl P.
san Luis Obispo, CA
I love my camera i take it every where i go i pull it out when i know there going to be a good day to take pictures. I'm not the best but i like to take pics. now i got to make sure i don't put it in the toilet again. these thing are not cheap.
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
I love this camera! It takes great sharp clear pictures. Also i have a Galaxy phone so its compatible with the charger, so you don't have to bring multiple ones wherever you go. You can even charge it in the car. I've had 3 other types of cameras and so far this is my favorite!
Madison N.
Madison N.
Its a ok camera but you can do better. i have a cannon camera and its much better.
Simona C.
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
Techie Expert
Love the HD quality,and full WiFi as I always uploaded most photos online plus takes great nature and family photos.Small enough to take on most outings.
Mohamed A.
Mohamed A.
AGADIR
Techie Expert
My name is Mohamed Creator of MohamedVlogs, a blog evaluation website that focuses on mobile technology and related accessories. I would like to inform you that I have satisfied the requirements of your options. I will promote your website and review your product to 45,700 followers on my Youtube channel as well as I will promote this on my Facebook page contains nearly 7,000 users. Good news !!!! I will post your website and review the product on my Facebook page for FREE! YES for free What are you waiting for? Strike me now and enjoy the promotion with me. Best regards,
if you need any additional information, I would be happy to

provide my mailing address and contact me.

. Thank you for your time

Mohamed Abrache

my email address: 1bacex15@gmail.com
تقني م.
تقني م.
Techie Expert

My name is Driss Ziali I live in Morocco. I have a channel on YouTube and I have a Facebook page and I give it to the blogger. I like your famous album. It deserves a million stars. I want to show you this product. I want to show you this product. I want to review this product on my YouTube channel and my Facebook page. Of 1000 observers and Madoni where more than 1000 visitors a day I am this channel, which is registered is not my official channel official channel where more than 2000 subscribers, please reply in this e-mail registered in this site I am happy to review the channel on YouTube and my page on Facebook and Madonna  I love you so much Please reply as soon as possible
Daphney S.
Daphney S.
Birmingham, AL
I've been looking for a new camera so I can make better yt videos... my question is :How are the recorded videos? Do it zoom in while recording as well...
Jacqueline C.
Jacqueline C.
Kissimmee, FL
This camera looks promising. Does this camera have additions like for the lenses and other stuff?
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
New Hyde Park, NY
Would this be a good camera to use for beauty tutorials on YouTube/instagram? Any other recommendations?
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Kannapolis, NC
I'm looking for a new camera, and I am generally a Canon DSLR kind of gal. Sometimes, I just need something that I can share photos on the go, without hooking it up to my computer. I've been considering the Samsung Galaxy Camera wifi only when it comes out, however, I was wondering if this is comparable, since there is no date on the release of the Galaxy version yet.
Christy O.
Christy O.
How is the quality of the pics? Can I also use it to video record?