Samsung Smart Camera uploaded by Karen M.Samsung Smart Camera uploaded by Karen M.

BY SAMSUNG #9 in Digital Cameras

• Would this be a good camera to use for beauty tutorials on YouTub...3 Answers
  • What is this and how is it used 1 Answers
  • How is the quality of the pics? Can I also use it to video record?2 Answers
Samsung Smart Camera
  • "The picture quality is amazing, and it's so easy to upload pictures to the web." in 6 reviews
  • "I have tried this camera and i quite enjoyed it, it takes great pictures and videos, too bad i dropped it and the screen broke :(" in 3 reviews
Kandace K.
Turlock, CA
Love this camera great quality and everything
Nikita N.
I love it it has,good quality pictures

Alma G.
Lindsay, CA
I like taking pictures with this camera
Andrew D.
Anniston, AL
Good quality hd camera
Chantal W.
Nice camera
Mohamed A.
AGADIR
Techie Expert Level 4
My name is Mohamed Creator of MohamedVlogs, a blog evaluation website that focuses on mobile technology and related accessories. I would like to inform you that I have satisfied the requirements of your options. I will promote your website and review your product to 45,700 followers on my Youtube channel as well as I will promote this on my Facebook page contains nearly 7,000 users. Good news !!!! I will post your website and review the product on my Facebook page for FREE! YES for free What are you waiting for? Strike me now and enjoy the promotion with me. Best regards,
if you need any additional information, I would be happy to

provide my mailing address and contact me.

. Thank you for your time

Mohamed Abrache

my email address: 1bacex15@gmail.com
Abderrahmane A.
Oujda . Morocco N 32. street A64. ElSalam. Lazaret
Techie Expert Level 4
  Hello
 This is the best product !! Great product, amazing quality and also a great price highly recommended to anyone of all ages AMAZING PRODUCT !!love the clean design and unique function. I feel it would be a great fit for our SUBSCRIBERS of tech savvy people who love these type of products. If you would be willing to send me a Sample of this product . I will include the product URL and price at the end of the Facebook Page post so people know where to purchase it from. If you are interested in offering my viewers a discount or promotional code I would be happy to include that in the Facebook Page post .
shaima 🌸.
batna
Techie Expert Level 1
Hello!My name is "beautys_shaima " , and I am a beauty blogger  with a large number of subscribers "+5k " ,and I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices and my posts are harvested a large number of views can help you promote your products by reviewing them in videos My goal is to encourage people to buy from the Internet, and At the same time help the company to promote the productsI am sure that this is a wonderful thing and this review will be around 8 minutes...Well, I have a good idea to make a video of this product and I think it is Everyone will love him ... I'm creative in the montage VIDEO.Wait for answer...
Mohamed E.
Aswan
Techie Expert Level 2
Hi .. It's me Mohamed a reviewer in this
great site .. and I want to talk about this product . It's The best product I
have ever seen ! This product has many amazing things which is very nice to
have. not like the other product , this helps you easily to make me happy and
comfortable . This helps me to enjoy where I take it to and . I really enjoy
that it connects to my life so I can't change or pause my mind about it or
thinking about it . It also allows me to stay everywhere I be . This is a great
Product if you're looking for something a little more enjoyable than this you
must kidding me . there is no complaint on this product it's amazing and I
won't leave my house without it .. that's all what I want you to know about
this product … And I hope get one soon . Thanks for publishing this product .
Mouad B.
The Good The Samsung WB800F Smart Camera has excellent wireless features and an abundance of shooting options for all types of shooters. It has a handy pop-up flash and very good photo and video quality for its price and features.The Bad Button placement on top of the camera could be better, and accessing some of the setting menus isn't always straightforward. Photo quality is merely OK above ISO 400.The Bottom Line A 21x zoom and a wealth of shooting options and wireless features make the Samsung WB800F Smart Camera a fine smartphone accessory.
Jacqueline C.
Kissimmee, FL
This camera looks promising. Does this camera have additions like for the lenses and other stuff?
Daphney S.
Birmingham, AL
I've been looking for a new camera so I can make better yt videos... my question is :How are the recorded videos? Do it zoom in while recording as well...
Alyssa S.
Kannapolis, NC
I'm looking for a new camera, and I am generally a Canon DSLR kind of gal. Sometimes, I just need something that I can share photos on the go, without hooking it up to my computer. I've been considering the Samsung Galaxy Camera wifi only when it comes out, however, I was wondering if this is comparable, since there is no date on the release of the Galaxy version yet.
Melanie B.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Would this be a good camera to use for beauty tutorials on YouTube/instagram? Any other recommendations?
Fatima C.
Gardena, CA
Is is worth to or should I go for a Canon ?