Samsung Smart Camera uploaded by Karen M.Samsung Smart Camera uploaded by Karen M.

BY SAMSUNG #9 in Digital Cameras

• Would this be a good camera to use for beauty tutorials on YouTub...3 Answers
  • What is this and how is it used 1 Answers
  • How is the quality of the pics? Can I also use it to video record?2 Answers
Samsung Smart Camera
  • "The picture quality is amazing, and it's so easy to upload pictures to the web." in 6 reviews
  • "I have tried this camera and i quite enjoyed it, it takes great pictures and videos, too bad i dropped it and the screen broke :(" in 3 reviews
Stephanie D.
Beautiful colorful pictures! Great quality, nice and small and not so bulky! My favorite!
Rachel S.
Rices Landing, PA
I think Samsung makes amazing cameras. I love mine. The picture quality is amazing. I love how you can connect with wifi. It makes sharing photos one step easier. It saves me the time of taking my sd card out and uploading them all to my computer then Facebook, now I can just email them to myself and do it in one step!
Alice L.
London
Love this is got great zoom and focus. also love the wi-fi which lets you upload photos straight away.
Alyza S.
Kissimmee, FL
It takes really nice picture, and i love how i can share the photos quickly with no hassle
Yanel V.
San Ysidro, CA
This is a great wifi camera, almost dslr quality, has great zoom and instant wifi share
Kathy Z.
Techie Expert
I want my own camera some day. This one is awesome also have wifi on it. I'm so happy!
Nicole G.
Binghamton, NY
My sister has this camera and I am always stealing it to bring with me. I love all of the different modes and effects you can use to edit your photos.
Cortney B.
Spokane, WA
I received this camera through a promotion on Klout. Such a great camera. There are lots of different options and if you are a real world traveller, you can add the device to your cell phone package to receive access to the internet. You also have the opportunity to use applications. It is like a tablet with an amazing camera!
Gabriel C.
Broken Arrow, OK
This is a great pocket camera for all occasions. As long as you're not trying to get professional results then you're good to go.
Destiny A.
Modesto, CA
Techie Expert
I had 2 of these Samsung cameras and I loved them both. The first broke (my fault) and the second is still in hand for the quick-takes. Excellent quality
Daphney S.
Birmingham, AL
I've been looking for a new camera so I can make better yt videos... my question is :How are the recorded videos? Do it zoom in while recording as well...
Jacqueline C.
Kissimmee, FL
This camera looks promising. Does this camera have additions like for the lenses and other stuff?
Alyssa S.
Kannapolis, NC
I'm looking for a new camera, and I am generally a Canon DSLR kind of gal. Sometimes, I just need something that I can share photos on the go, without hooking it up to my computer. I've been considering the Samsung Galaxy Camera wifi only when it comes out, however, I was wondering if this is comparable, since there is no date on the release of the Galaxy version yet.
Melanie B.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Would this be a good camera to use for beauty tutorials on YouTube/instagram? Any other recommendations?
Kim G.
Has anyone had trouble getting the shutters to work properly?