Samsung Smart Camera uploaded by Karen M.Samsung Smart Camera uploaded by Karen M.

BY SAMSUNG #9 in Digital Cameras

• Would this be a good camera to use for beauty tutorials on YouTub...3 Answers
  • What is this and how is it used 1 Answers
  • How is the quality of the pics? Can I also use it to video record?2 Answers
Samsung Smart Camera
  • "The picture quality is amazing, and it's so easy to upload pictures to the web." in 6 reviews
  • "I have tried this camera and i quite enjoyed it, it takes great pictures and videos, too bad i dropped it and the screen broke :(" in 3 reviews
Shewquet T.
Shewquet T.
Windsor mill, MD
I got this camera and I am in love. I hate having to hook my camera up to a computer just to download the pictures. Omg this camera here does it all Beale to has wifi I just connect to a network and share my pictures via email Facebook etc..
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Lake Wylie, SC
Awesome camera, takes great pictures, clear videos.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Munster, IN
Love taking pics but need a beter camera gnna try this one
Alma G.
Alma G.
Lindsay, CA
I like taking pictures with this camera
Steven S.
Steven S.
Lindenhurst, NY
Takes very crisp pictures love this camera easy to hold and lightweight.
Julz L.
Julz L.
Alexia S.
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
This samsung smart camera, is really awesome! The picture quality is great, and it's very easy to use.
Tracey J.
Tracey J.
La Vergne, TN
I have a huge Nikon DSL but it became a pain to lug that thing everywhere I went so I purchased this samsung smart camera. Now it goes where I go and it's the only camera I use. Perfect size and it takes great pictures.
Maggie P.
Maggie P.
Wichita, KS
This is a great camera and so so so easy to use. Would recommend to everyone
Misty A.
Misty A.
Samsung is a great brand so I'd definitely check out this camera if I didn't already have a Nikon. The one downside to this is that it seems to be a bit pricey for a plain digital camera but that is probably because of the wifi feature.
Daphney S.
Daphney S.
Birmingham, AL
I've been looking for a new camera so I can make better yt videos... my question is :How are the recorded videos? Do it zoom in while recording as well...
Jacqueline C.
Jacqueline C.
Kissimmee, FL
This camera looks promising. Does this camera have additions like for the lenses and other stuff?
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
New Hyde Park, NY
Would this be a good camera to use for beauty tutorials on YouTube/instagram? Any other recommendations?
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Kannapolis, NC
I'm looking for a new camera, and I am generally a Canon DSLR kind of gal. Sometimes, I just need something that I can share photos on the go, without hooking it up to my computer. I've been considering the Samsung Galaxy Camera wifi only when it comes out, however, I was wondering if this is comparable, since there is no date on the release of the Galaxy version yet.
Christy O.
Christy O.
How is the quality of the pics? Can I also use it to video record?