Samsung Smart Camera uploaded by ياسومي |.Samsung Smart Camera uploaded by Karen M.Samsung Smart Camera uploaded by Karen M.

BY SAMSUNG #9 in Digital Cameras

• Would this be a good camera to use for beauty tutorials on YouTub...3 Answers
  • What is this and how is it used 1 Answers
  • How is the quality of the pics? Can I also use it to video record?2 Answers
Samsung Smart Camera
  • "The picture quality is amazing, and it's so easy to upload pictures to the web." in 6 reviews
  • "I have tried this camera and i quite enjoyed it, it takes great pictures and videos, too bad i dropped it and the screen broke :(" in 3 reviews
kim r.
Jacksonville, Fl
I got this for my birthday this year. I love how easy it is to use. It takes beautiful pictures and videos.
Patty W.
Perry, OH
This camera is ok, not great. The quality looks nice but it doesn't focus well especially when zooming in.
Hannah L.
A nice camera to invest in. My friend loves it and uses it for vlogging around her city. Great quality!
Alice L.
London
Love this is got great zoom and focus. also love the wi-fi which lets you upload photos straight away.
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
This samsung smart camera, is really awesome! The picture quality is great, and it's very easy to use.
Rainy L.
Sierra Madre, CA
The answer to my prayers. I am a social media marketer and I need this for sharing visual content.
Alyza S.
Kissimmee, FL
It takes really nice picture, and i love how i can share the photos quickly with no hassle
Stephanie D.
Beautiful colorful pictures! Great quality, nice and small and not so bulky! My favorite!
Yanel V.
San Ysidro, CA
This is a great wifi camera, almost dslr quality, has great zoom and instant wifi share
Kathy Z.
Techie Expert Level 3
I want my own camera some day. This one is awesome also have wifi on it. I'm so happy!
Jacqueline C.
Kissimmee, FL
This camera looks promising. Does this camera have additions like for the lenses and other stuff?
Daphney S.
Birmingham, AL
I've been looking for a new camera so I can make better yt videos... my question is :How are the recorded videos? Do it zoom in while recording as well...
Alyssa S.
Kannapolis, NC
I'm looking for a new camera, and I am generally a Canon DSLR kind of gal. Sometimes, I just need something that I can share photos on the go, without hooking it up to my computer. I've been considering the Samsung Galaxy Camera wifi only when it comes out, however, I was wondering if this is comparable, since there is no date on the release of the Galaxy version yet.
Melanie B.
West Palm Bch, FL
Would this be a good camera to use for beauty tutorials on YouTube/instagram? Any other recommendations?
Fatima C.
Gardena, CA
Is is worth to or should I go for a Canon ?