Samsung Smart Camera uploaded by ياسومي |.Samsung Smart Camera uploaded by Karen M.Samsung Smart Camera uploaded by Karen M.

BY SAMSUNG #7 in Digital Cameras

• Would this be a good camera to use for beauty tutorials o...3 Answers
  • What is this and how is it used 2 Answers
  • How is the quality of the pics? Can I also use it to vide...2 Answers
Samsung Smart Camera
  • "The picture quality is amazing, and it's so easy to upload pictures to the web." in 6 reviews
  • "I have tried this camera and i quite enjoyed it, it takes great pictures and videos, too bad i dropped it and the screen broke :(" in 3 reviews
Yana Y.
Galloway, OH
Very great quality and i love that it can be sent directly to my phone through the wifi. A great investment!
Patty W.
Perry, OH
This camera is ok, not great. The quality looks nice but it doesn't focus well especially when zooming in.
kim r.
Jacksonville, Fl
I got this for my birthday this year. I love how easy it is to use. It takes beautiful pictures and videos.
Alice L.
London
Love this is got great zoom and focus. also love the wi-fi which lets you upload photos straight away.
Hannah L.
A nice camera to invest in. My friend loves it and uses it for vlogging around her city. Great quality!
Alexia S.
Binghamton, NY
This samsung smart camera, is really awesome! The picture quality is great, and it's very easy to use.
Rainy L.
Sierra Madre, CA
The answer to my prayers. I am a social media marketer and I need this for sharing visual content.
Stephanie D.
Beautiful colorful pictures! Great quality, nice and small and not so bulky! My favorite!
Alyza S.
Kissimmee, FL
It takes really nice picture, and i love how i can share the photos quickly with no hassle
Yanel V.
San Ysidro, CA
This is a great wifi camera, almost dslr quality, has great zoom and instant wifi share
Jacqueline C.
Kissimmee, FL
This camera looks promising. Does this camera have additions like for the lenses and other stuff?
Daphney S.
Birmingham, AL
I've been looking for a new camera so I can make better yt videos... my question is :How are the recorded videos? Do it zoom in while recording as well...
Melanie B.
S Ozone Park, NY
Would this be a good camera to use for beauty tutorials on YouTube/instagram? Any other recommendations?
Alyssa S.
Kannapolis, NC
I'm looking for a new camera, and I am generally a Canon DSLR kind of gal. Sometimes, I just need something that I can share photos on the go, without hooking it up to my computer. I've been considering the Samsung Galaxy Camera wifi only when it comes out, however, I was wondering if this is comparable, since there is no date on the release of the Galaxy version yet.
Christy O.
How is the quality of the pics? Can I also use it to video record?