Samsung Smart Camera uploaded by Karen M.Samsung Smart Camera uploaded by Karen M.

BY SAMSUNG #9 in Digital Cameras

• Would this be a good camera to use for beauty tutorials on YouTub...3 Answers
  • What is this and how is it used 1 Answers
  • How is the quality of the pics? Can I also use it to video record?2 Answers
Samsung Smart Camera
  • "The picture quality is amazing, and it's so easy to upload pictures to the web." in 6 reviews
  • "I have tried this camera and i quite enjoyed it, it takes great pictures and videos, too bad i dropped it and the screen broke :(" in 3 reviews
Yana Y.
Yana Y.
Galloway, OH
Very great quality and i love that it can be sent directly to my phone through the wifi. A great investment!
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Point and shot amazing to capture quick amazing photos
Rainy L.
Rainy L.
Sierra Madre, CA
The answer to my prayers. I am a social media marketer and I need this for sharing visual content.
Rebecca N.
Rebecca N.
Phoenix, AZ
Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Nikita N.
Nikita N.
I love it it has,good quality pictures

Emily D.
Emily D.
Mason City, IA
Techie Expert
I bought this camera not really knowing what to expect. I was in a hurry while buying and picked this mostly because I liked the way it looked. A few days later I finally looked at it and figured out everything it could do! I've loved it since the day I got it and it hasn't caused me any problems so far.
Mary V.
Mary V.
Homestead, FL
Love this new little camera, its very feature-full and takes awesome pics. I love the remote viewfinder option, (never get left out of a great photo-op because you are the one to draw the shortest straw on who takes the pic. "smart" technology by Samsung is by far the best service they provide, I think the only thing about this camera that I would change would be to give it a touch screen.
Catherine M.
Catherine M.
I purchased the WB250F for my vacation. It works great. I use it with my iphone for a remote shutter. I transfer photos back & forth via wifi. The only thing I did not like was that there was no full instruction booklet. Just a very basic instruction paper. Not sure I would purchase another samsung camera like this point & shoot. It's good for a starter camera and taking basic photos.
Monica F.
Monica F.
Raleigh, NC
Great camera! I just got this myself, and love everything about it so far. I take tons of photos and always keep this one on me. takes great shots! Love this!
Yanel V.
Yanel V.
San Ysidro, CA
This is a great wifi camera, almost dslr quality, has great zoom and instant wifi share
Daphney S.
Daphney S.
Birmingham, AL
I've been looking for a new camera so I can make better yt videos... my question is :How are the recorded videos? Do it zoom in while recording as well...
Jacqueline C.
Jacqueline C.
Kissimmee, FL
This camera looks promising. Does this camera have additions like for the lenses and other stuff?
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
New Hyde Park, NY
Would this be a good camera to use for beauty tutorials on YouTube/instagram? Any other recommendations?
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Kannapolis, NC
I'm looking for a new camera, and I am generally a Canon DSLR kind of gal. Sometimes, I just need something that I can share photos on the go, without hooking it up to my computer. I've been considering the Samsung Galaxy Camera wifi only when it comes out, however, I was wondering if this is comparable, since there is no date on the release of the Galaxy version yet.
Christy O.
Christy O.
How is the quality of the pics? Can I also use it to video record?