Samsung Smart Camera uploaded by Karen M.Samsung Smart Camera uploaded by Karen M.

BY SAMSUNG #9 in Digital Cameras

• Would this be a good camera to use for beauty tutorials on YouTub...3 Answers
  • What is this and how is it used 1 Answers
  • How is the quality of the pics? Can I also use it to video record?2 Answers
Samsung Smart Camera
  • "The picture quality is amazing, and it's so easy to upload pictures to the web." in 6 reviews
  • "I have tried this camera and i quite enjoyed it, it takes great pictures and videos, too bad i dropped it and the screen broke :(" in 3 reviews
Cheryl P.
Cheryl P.
san Luis Obispo, CA
I love my camera i take it every where i go i pull it out when i know there going to be a good day to take pictures. I'm not the best but i like to take pics. now i got to make sure i don't put it in the toilet again. these thing are not cheap.
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
I love this camera! It takes great sharp clear pictures. Also i have a Galaxy phone so its compatible with the charger, so you don't have to bring multiple ones wherever you go. You can even charge it in the car. I've had 3 other types of cameras and so far this is my favorite!
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Point and shot amazing to capture quick amazing photos
Haydee R.
Haydee R.
I got this camera before my wedding to take it for my honeymoon. I was so amazed with all the features and suddenly in less than a month it started to take pictures with a purplish tone. We took it to the place we bought it for the warranty and they said it was something about the lens so they send it to samsung's tech support... At the end they said it was unfixable and they weren't bringing more of theese because for some reason they stopped making them. They gave us another model.... =( with almost the same features but the wifi... So sad
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
I received this camera as a wedding gift and I love it! The picture quality and video capabilities are great. Its small enough to go in my sons diaper bag but it has all the great aspects of a bigger camera the zoom is even great. All around love it!
Kandace K.
Kandace K.
Turlock, CA
Love this camera great quality and everything
Lorraine R.
Lorraine R.
Concord, CA
All though my phone camera is pretty amazing I enjoy using this camera. With the wifi feature I can instantly upload pics. The size is very practical also.
Brandy W.
Brandy W.
Kingsport, TN
I have a few cameras and this is one of my favorites. Easy to use, great picture quality and still going strong! :)
Monica F.
Monica F.
Raleigh, NC
Great camera! I just got this myself, and love everything about it so far. I take tons of photos and always keep this one on me. takes great shots! Love this!
Karen M.
Karen M.
Binghamton, NY
Love this camera, Wi-Fi Direct lets you quickly share your pictures and video directly from your Wi-Fi Direct enabled Smart Camera to another device like your Smartphone.
Daphney S.
Daphney S.
Birmingham, AL
I've been looking for a new camera so I can make better yt videos... my question is :How are the recorded videos? Do it zoom in while recording as well...
Jacqueline C.
Jacqueline C.
Kissimmee, FL
This camera looks promising. Does this camera have additions like for the lenses and other stuff?
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
New Hyde Park, NY
Would this be a good camera to use for beauty tutorials on YouTube/instagram? Any other recommendations?
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Kannapolis, NC
I'm looking for a new camera, and I am generally a Canon DSLR kind of gal. Sometimes, I just need something that I can share photos on the go, without hooking it up to my computer. I've been considering the Samsung Galaxy Camera wifi only when it comes out, however, I was wondering if this is comparable, since there is no date on the release of the Galaxy version yet.
Christy O.
Christy O.
How is the quality of the pics? Can I also use it to video record?