Samsung Smart Camera uploaded by Karen M.Samsung Smart Camera uploaded by Karen M.

BY SAMSUNG #9 in Digital Cameras

• Would this be a good camera to use for beauty tutorials on YouTub...3 Answers
  • What is this and how is it used 1 Answers
  • How is the quality of the pics? Can I also use it to video record?2 Answers
Samsung Smart Camera
  • "The picture quality is amazing, and it's so easy to upload pictures to the web." in 6 reviews
  • "I have tried this camera and i quite enjoyed it, it takes great pictures and videos, too bad i dropped it and the screen broke :(" in 3 reviews
Fatima C.
Gardena, CA
I just tested this camera on my Samsung LED UN55D7000 TV and everything worked perfectly but video quality is very poor. I had such high hopes since it is a great idea to be able to use SKYPE through your TV. I am not sure why the camera has such poor quality. I suspect maybe my unit is defective (although I do see other reviewers who have the same complaint). I did update the software on my TV right before I used my camera. If I am not missing some firmware or some other update and if my unit is not defective, then I recommend that you not spend your money on this and wait for a newer model.
Kayla S.
Oviedo, FL
This camera is a great size and takes great quick pictures. Easy to just throw in your bag and bring with you.
Andrew D.
Anniston, AL
Good quality hd camera
Monica F.
Raleigh, NC
Great camera! I just got this myself, and love everything about it so far. I take tons of photos and always keep this one on me. takes great shots! Love this!
Mary V.
Homestead, FL
Love this new little camera, its very feature-full and takes awesome pics. I love the remote viewfinder option, (never get left out of a great photo-op because you are the one to draw the shortest straw on who takes the pic. "smart" technology by Samsung is by far the best service they provide, I think the only thing about this camera that I would change would be to give it a touch screen.
Rainy L.
Sierra Madre, CA
The answer to my prayers. I am a social media marketer and I need this for sharing visual content.
Maggie P.
Wichita, KS
This is a great camera and so so so easy to use. Would recommend to everyone
Nikita N.
I love it it has,good quality pictures

Rebecca N.
Phoenix, AZ
Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
This samsung smart camera, is really awesome! The picture quality is great, and it's very easy to use.
Daphney S.
Birmingham, AL
I've been looking for a new camera so I can make better yt videos... my question is :How are the recorded videos? Do it zoom in while recording as well...
Jacqueline C.
Kissimmee, FL
This camera looks promising. Does this camera have additions like for the lenses and other stuff?
Alyssa S.
Kannapolis, NC
I'm looking for a new camera, and I am generally a Canon DSLR kind of gal. Sometimes, I just need something that I can share photos on the go, without hooking it up to my computer. I've been considering the Samsung Galaxy Camera wifi only when it comes out, however, I was wondering if this is comparable, since there is no date on the release of the Galaxy version yet.
Melanie B.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Would this be a good camera to use for beauty tutorials on YouTube/instagram? Any other recommendations?
Kim G.
Has anyone had trouble getting the shutters to work properly?