Samsung Smart Camera uploaded by Karen M.Samsung Smart Camera uploaded by Karen M.

BY SAMSUNG #9 in Digital Cameras

• Would this be a good camera to use for beauty tutorials on YouTub...3 Answers
  • What is this and how is it used 1 Answers
  • How is the quality of the pics? Can I also use it to video record?2 Answers
Samsung Smart Camera
  • "The picture quality is amazing, and it's so easy to upload pictures to the web." in 6 reviews
  • "I have tried this camera and i quite enjoyed it, it takes great pictures and videos, too bad i dropped it and the screen broke :(" in 3 reviews
Julia R.
Milton, DE
I just got this camera a last weekend! and I'm soo loving it! its really great thing to have! I'm making tons of pics every day! and quality is amazing!
Kim G.
I love this camera! It takes great sharp clear pictures. This is a light and portable camera. Love that it takes pics almost as good as professionals.
Gabriel C.
Broken Arrow, OK
This is a great pocket camera for all occasions. As long as you're not trying to get professional results then you're good to go.
Julz L.
justine p.
Addison, IL
I love my smart cameras and everything that it does its small and lightweight and does allot for such a small portable camera
Stephanie C.
Love love love the style... Love how it's not bulky at all like some camera.... And the packaging is so so so adorable...
Brandy W.
Kingsport, TN
I have a few cameras and this is one of my favorites. Easy to use, great picture quality and still going strong! :)
Catrina V.
Cleveland, OH
This samsung camera has been absolutely amazing. The resolution takes unreal pictures and it is easy to carry
Kayla S.
Oviedo, FL
This camera is a great size and takes great quick pictures. Easy to just throw in your bag and bring with you.
Yana Y.
Galloway, OH
Very great quality and i love that it can be sent directly to my phone through the wifi. A great investment!
Jacqueline C.
Kissimmee, FL
This camera looks promising. Does this camera have additions like for the lenses and other stuff?
Daphney S.
Birmingham, AL
I've been looking for a new camera so I can make better yt videos... my question is :How are the recorded videos? Do it zoom in while recording as well...
Alyssa S.
Kannapolis, NC
I'm looking for a new camera, and I am generally a Canon DSLR kind of gal. Sometimes, I just need something that I can share photos on the go, without hooking it up to my computer. I've been considering the Samsung Galaxy Camera wifi only when it comes out, however, I was wondering if this is comparable, since there is no date on the release of the Galaxy version yet.
Melanie B.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Would this be a good camera to use for beauty tutorials on YouTube/instagram? Any other recommendations?
Fatima C.
Gardena, CA
Is is worth to or should I go for a Canon ?