Samsung Smart Camera uploaded by Karen M.Samsung Smart Camera uploaded by Karen M.

BY SAMSUNG #9 in Digital Cameras

• Would this be a good camera to use for beauty tutorials on YouTub...3 Answers
  • What is this and how is it used 1 Answers
  • How is the quality of the pics? Can I also use it to video record?2 Answers
Samsung Smart Camera
  • "The picture quality is amazing, and it's so easy to upload pictures to the web." in 6 reviews
  • "I have tried this camera and i quite enjoyed it, it takes great pictures and videos, too bad i dropped it and the screen broke :(" in 3 reviews
Madison N.
Madison N.
Its a ok camera but you can do better. i have a cannon camera and its much better.
Marco A.
Marco A.
South Hero, VT
I got this camera for my birthday, and it's a good one, it has wifi connectivity, and a lot of setting for pre and post production. the operation is not very intuitive and sometimes feels like a little too many bells and whistles. It preforms well in low light and pictures come out pretty good, it's a step up point-and-shoot for sure!
Chantal W.
Chantal W.
Nice camera
Kriselle L.
Kriselle L.
Redwood City, CA
I first saw this camera at SXSW 2013. It's a beautiful camera, and connects efficiently and effortlessly, creating a fantastic experience for the user. The white camera is gorgeous.
Haydee R.
Haydee R.
I got this camera before my wedding to take it for my honeymoon. I was so amazed with all the features and suddenly in less than a month it started to take pictures with a purplish tone. We took it to the place we bought it for the warranty and they said it was something about the lens so they send it to samsung's tech support... At the end they said it was unfixable and they weren't bringing more of theese because for some reason they stopped making them. They gave us another model.... =( with almost the same features but the wifi... So sad
Mac W.
Mac W.
The price was honestly a little more than I'm willing to pay, but I tested this camera out at Best Buy and I have to say I was impressed! The fact that this camera has wi-fi is perfect, that way people can receive the pictures they're in right away! I love it!
Kim G.
Kim G.
I love this camera! It takes great sharp clear pictures. This is a light and portable camera. Love that it takes pics almost as good as professionals.
Cheryl P.
Cheryl P.
san Luis Obispo, CA
I love my camera i take it every where i go i pull it out when i know there going to be a good day to take pictures. I'm not the best but i like to take pics. now i got to make sure i don't put it in the toilet again. these thing are not cheap.
Lorraine R.
Lorraine R.
Concord, CA
All though my phone camera is pretty amazing I enjoy using this camera. With the wifi feature I can instantly upload pics. The size is very practical also.
Karen M.
Karen M.
Binghamton, NY
Love this camera, Wi-Fi Direct lets you quickly share your pictures and video directly from your Wi-Fi Direct enabled Smart Camera to another device like your Smartphone.
Daphney S.
Daphney S.
Birmingham, AL
I've been looking for a new camera so I can make better yt videos... my question is :How are the recorded videos? Do it zoom in while recording as well...
Jacqueline C.
Jacqueline C.
Kissimmee, FL
This camera looks promising. Does this camera have additions like for the lenses and other stuff?
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
New Hyde Park, NY
Would this be a good camera to use for beauty tutorials on YouTube/instagram? Any other recommendations?
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Kannapolis, NC
I'm looking for a new camera, and I am generally a Canon DSLR kind of gal. Sometimes, I just need something that I can share photos on the go, without hooking it up to my computer. I've been considering the Samsung Galaxy Camera wifi only when it comes out, however, I was wondering if this is comparable, since there is no date on the release of the Galaxy version yet.
Christy O.
Christy O.
How is the quality of the pics? Can I also use it to video record?