Samsung Smart Camera uploaded by ياسومي |.Samsung Smart Camera uploaded by Karen M.Samsung Smart Camera uploaded by Karen M.

BY SAMSUNG #8 in Digital Cameras

• Would this be a good camera to use for beauty tutorials o...3 Answers
  • What is this and how is it used 1 Answers
  • How is the quality of the pics? Can I also use it to vide...2 Answers
Samsung Smart Camera
  • "The picture quality is amazing, and it's so easy to upload pictures to the web." in 6 reviews
  • "I have tried this camera and i quite enjoyed it, it takes great pictures and videos, too bad i dropped it and the screen broke :(" in 3 reviews
Kriselle L.
Redwood City, CA
I first saw this camera at SXSW 2013. It's a beautiful camera, and connects efficiently and effortlessly, creating a fantastic experience for the user. The white camera is gorgeous.
Kayla S.
Coon Rapids, MN
This looks like a wonderful camera i love to take pictures all the time! i am sure i have seen someone using it before and it sounds like it would be a excellent camera!
Karen M.
Binghamton, NY
Love this camera, Wi-Fi Direct lets you quickly share your pictures and video directly from your Wi-Fi Direct enabled Smart Camera to another device like your Smartphone.
Shawnella S.
Trimble, OH
This isn't the exact model I have been testing and looking at, but Samsung is a GREAT brand. If you're interested in any brands for cameras, DEFINITELY go for Samsung!
Mercedes A.
Nice quality it take really clear and constant photos! I tried it out and fell in love with this camera. This camera is reliable and was meet up to my expectations
Annie A.
Mount Dora, FL
I got this camera for Christmas and I cannot get enough of it! The picture quality is amazing, and it's so easy to upload pictures to the web. Absolutely love!!
Monica F.
Raleigh, NC
Great camera! I just got this myself, and love everything about it so far. I take tons of photos and always keep this one on me. takes great shots! Love this!
Lorraine R.
Concord, CA
All though my phone camera is pretty amazing I enjoy using this camera. With the wifi feature I can instantly upload pics. The size is very practical also.
Nicole G.
Binghamton, NY
Techie Expert Level 1
My sister has this camera and I am always stealing it to bring with me. I love all of the different modes and effects you can use to edit your photos.
Destiny A.
Modesto, CA
Techie Expert Level 2
I had 2 of these Samsung cameras and I loved them both. The first broke (my fault) and the second is still in hand for the quick-takes. Excellent quality
Jacqueline C.
Kissimmee, FL
This camera looks promising. Does this camera have additions like for the lenses and other stuff?
Daphney S.
Birmingham, AL
I've been looking for a new camera so I can make better yt videos... my question is :How are the recorded videos? Do it zoom in while recording as well...
Alyssa S.
Kannapolis, NC
I'm looking for a new camera, and I am generally a Canon DSLR kind of gal. Sometimes, I just need something that I can share photos on the go, without hooking it up to my computer. I've been considering the Samsung Galaxy Camera wifi only when it comes out, however, I was wondering if this is comparable, since there is no date on the release of the Galaxy version yet.
Melanie B.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Would this be a good camera to use for beauty tutorials on YouTube/instagram? Any other recommendations?
Christy O.
How is the quality of the pics? Can I also use it to video record?