Samsung Smart Camera uploaded by Karen M.Samsung Smart Camera uploaded by Karen M.

BY SAMSUNG #9 in Digital Cameras

• Would this be a good camera to use for beauty tutorials on YouTub...3 Answers
  • What is this and how is it used 1 Answers
  • How is the quality of the pics? Can I also use it to video record?2 Answers
Samsung Smart Camera
  • "The picture quality is amazing, and it's so easy to upload pictures to the web." in 6 reviews
  • "I have tried this camera and i quite enjoyed it, it takes great pictures and videos, too bad i dropped it and the screen broke :(" in 3 reviews
Karen M.
Binghamton, NY
Love this camera, Wi-Fi Direct lets you quickly share your pictures and video directly from your Wi-Fi Direct enabled Smart Camera to another device like your Smartphone.
Brittany S.
I received this camera as a wedding gift and I love it! The picture quality and video capabilities are great. Its small enough to go in my sons diaper bag but it has all the great aspects of a bigger camera the zoom is even great. All around love it!
Yanel V.
San Ysidro, CA
This is a great wifi camera, almost dslr quality, has great zoom and instant wifi share
Kathy Z.
Techie Expert
I want my own camera some day. This one is awesome also have wifi on it. I'm so happy!
Nicole G.
Binghamton, NY
My sister has this camera and I am always stealing it to bring with me. I love all of the different modes and effects you can use to edit your photos.
Cortney B.
Spokane, WA
I received this camera through a promotion on Klout. Such a great camera. There are lots of different options and if you are a real world traveller, you can add the device to your cell phone package to receive access to the internet. You also have the opportunity to use applications. It is like a tablet with an amazing camera!
Gabriel C.
Broken Arrow, OK
This is a great pocket camera for all occasions. As long as you're not trying to get professional results then you're good to go.
Destiny A.
Modesto, CA
Techie Expert
I had 2 of these Samsung cameras and I loved them both. The first broke (my fault) and the second is still in hand for the quick-takes. Excellent quality
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
I love this camera! It takes great sharp clear pictures. Also i have a Galaxy phone so its compatible with the charger, so you don't have to bring multiple ones wherever you go. You can even charge it in the car. I've had 3 other types of cameras and so far this is my favorite!
Cheryl P.
san Luis Obispo, CA
I love my camera i take it every where i go i pull it out when i know there going to be a good day to take pictures. I'm not the best but i like to take pics. now i got to make sure i don't put it in the toilet again. these thing are not cheap.
Daphney S.
Birmingham, AL
I've been looking for a new camera so I can make better yt videos... my question is :How are the recorded videos? Do it zoom in while recording as well...
Jacqueline C.
Kissimmee, FL
This camera looks promising. Does this camera have additions like for the lenses and other stuff?
Alyssa S.
Kannapolis, NC
I'm looking for a new camera, and I am generally a Canon DSLR kind of gal. Sometimes, I just need something that I can share photos on the go, without hooking it up to my computer. I've been considering the Samsung Galaxy Camera wifi only when it comes out, however, I was wondering if this is comparable, since there is no date on the release of the Galaxy version yet.
Melanie B.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Would this be a good camera to use for beauty tutorials on YouTube/instagram? Any other recommendations?
Kim G.
Has anyone had trouble getting the shutters to work properly?