Samsung Smart Camera uploaded by Karen M.Samsung Smart Camera uploaded by Karen M.

BY SAMSUNG #9 in Digital Cameras

• Would this be a good camera to use for beauty tutorials on YouTub...3 Answers
  • What is this and how is it used 1 Answers
  • How is the quality of the pics? Can I also use it to video record?2 Answers
Samsung Smart Camera
  • "The picture quality is amazing, and it's so easy to upload pictures to the web." in 6 reviews
  • "I have tried this camera and i quite enjoyed it, it takes great pictures and videos, too bad i dropped it and the screen broke :(" in 3 reviews
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Munster, IN
Love taking pics but need a beter camera gnna try this one
Alma G.
Alma G.
Lindsay, CA
I like taking pictures with this camera
Chantal W.
Chantal W.
Nice camera
Julz L.
Julz L.
justine p.
justine p.
Addison, IL
I love my smart cameras and everything that it does its small and lightweight and does allot for such a small portable camera
Alexia S.
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
This samsung smart camera, is really awesome! The picture quality is great, and it's very easy to use.
Shelly C.
Shelly C.
I have been looking for a camera for awhile now and had asked my husband for the Samsung Galaxy camera in white for Christmas and ended up getting a Go-pro from him instead :0( On Mother's Day I finally received my Samsung Galaxy from my daughter in white and I LOVE IT!! It's loaded with great editing features, tons of apps, WiFi compatibility, and just takes great pictures.
Maggie P.
Maggie P.
Wichita, KS
This is a great camera and so so so easy to use. Would recommend to everyone
Mac W.
Mac W.
The price was honestly a little more than I'm willing to pay, but I tested this camera out at Best Buy and I have to say I was impressed! The fact that this camera has wi-fi is perfect, that way people can receive the pictures they're in right away! I love it!
Vanessa Q.
Vanessa Q.
Plant City, FL
What isn't there to love.
best picture, great HD videos.
love love love
Daphney S.
Daphney S.
Birmingham, AL
I've been looking for a new camera so I can make better yt videos... my question is :How are the recorded videos? Do it zoom in while recording as well...
Jacqueline C.
Jacqueline C.
Kissimmee, FL
This camera looks promising. Does this camera have additions like for the lenses and other stuff?
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
New Hyde Park, NY
Would this be a good camera to use for beauty tutorials on YouTube/instagram? Any other recommendations?
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Kannapolis, NC
I'm looking for a new camera, and I am generally a Canon DSLR kind of gal. Sometimes, I just need something that I can share photos on the go, without hooking it up to my computer. I've been considering the Samsung Galaxy Camera wifi only when it comes out, however, I was wondering if this is comparable, since there is no date on the release of the Galaxy version yet.
Christy O.
Christy O.
How is the quality of the pics? Can I also use it to video record?