Samsung Smart Camera uploaded by Karen M.Samsung Smart Camera uploaded by Karen M.

BY SAMSUNG #9 in Digital Cameras

• Would this be a good camera to use for beauty tutorials on YouTub...3 Answers
  • What is this and how is it used 1 Answers
  • How is the quality of the pics? Can I also use it to video record?2 Answers
Samsung Smart Camera
  • "The picture quality is amazing, and it's so easy to upload pictures to the web." in 6 reviews
  • "I have tried this camera and i quite enjoyed it, it takes great pictures and videos, too bad i dropped it and the screen broke :(" in 3 reviews
M G.
buford, GA
I love my samsung hd st150f camera, it does many things that i couldn't do with my previous cameras. IT also very user friendly too.. I never had one that would hook to wireless internet before. That awesome yet to use that featur. I love it . :)
Cheryl P.
san Luis Obispo, CA
I love my camera i take it every where i go i pull it out when i know there going to be a good day to take pictures. I'm not the best but i like to take pics. now i got to make sure i don't put it in the toilet again. these thing are not cheap.
Shewquet T.
Windsor mill, MD
I got this camera and I am in love. I hate having to hook my camera up to a computer just to download the pictures. Omg this camera here does it all Beale to has wifi I just connect to a network and share my pictures via email Facebook etc..
Misty A.
Samsung is a great brand so I'd definitely check out this camera if I didn't already have a Nikon. The one downside to this is that it seems to be a bit pricey for a plain digital camera but that is probably because of the wifi feature.
Tierra S.
Jacksonville, FL
I love it , i actually love just about everything that they make. I haven't had one in a while but the one i did have lasted for a very long time, for about 10 years, but then the smart phones started coming out which kind of replaced digital cameras, but not everyone like smartphone but rather stick to the digital cameras
Christina C.
I love the picture quality on this cam! I've taken it EVERY WHERE with me. It's compact enough to put in my pocket, but not too small for my husband's big hands! It's easy to use! My kids love taking pics with this camera
Tracey J.
La Vergne, TN
I have a huge Nikon DSL but it became a pain to lug that thing everywhere I went so I purchased this samsung smart camera. Now it goes where I go and it's the only camera I use. Perfect size and it takes great pictures.
tenisha a.
I don't own this
Derrika W.
Memphis, TN
I purchased the WB250F for my vacation. It works great. I use it with my iphone for a remote shutter. I transfer photos back & forth via wifi. The only thing I did not like was that there was no full instruction booklet.
Kriselle L.
Redwood City, CA
I first saw this camera at SXSW 2013. It's a beautiful camera, and connects efficiently and effortlessly, creating a fantastic experience for the user. The white camera is gorgeous.
Jacqueline C.
Kissimmee, FL
This camera looks promising. Does this camera have additions like for the lenses and other stuff?
Daphney S.
Birmingham, AL
I've been looking for a new camera so I can make better yt videos... my question is :How are the recorded videos? Do it zoom in while recording as well...
Alyssa S.
Kannapolis, NC
I'm looking for a new camera, and I am generally a Canon DSLR kind of gal. Sometimes, I just need something that I can share photos on the go, without hooking it up to my computer. I've been considering the Samsung Galaxy Camera wifi only when it comes out, however, I was wondering if this is comparable, since there is no date on the release of the Galaxy version yet.
Melanie B.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Would this be a good camera to use for beauty tutorials on YouTube/instagram? Any other recommendations?
Fatima C.
Gardena, CA
Is is worth to or should I go for a Canon ?