Samsung Smart Camera uploaded by Karen M.Samsung Smart Camera uploaded by Karen M.

BY SAMSUNG #9 in Digital Cameras

• Would this be a good camera to use for beauty tutorials on YouTub...3 Answers
  • What is this and how is it used 1 Answers
  • How is the quality of the pics? Can I also use it to video record?2 Answers
Samsung Smart Camera
  • "The picture quality is amazing, and it's so easy to upload pictures to the web." in 6 reviews
  • "I have tried this camera and i quite enjoyed it, it takes great pictures and videos, too bad i dropped it and the screen broke :(" in 3 reviews
Cortney B.
Spokane, WA
I received this camera through a promotion on Klout. Such a great camera. There are lots of different options and if you are a real world traveller, you can add the device to your cell phone package to receive access to the internet. You also have the opportunity to use applications. It is like a tablet with an amazing camera!
April G.
Lafayette, LA
It is a pretty user friendly camera. it is a good camera for an average camera user
Julia R.
Milton, DE
I just got this camera a last weekend! and I'm soo loving it! its really great thing to have! I'm making tons of pics every day! and quality is amazing!
Catrina V.
Cleveland, OH
This samsung camera has been absolutely amazing. The resolution takes unreal pictures and it is easy to carry
Alyza S.
Kissimmee, FL
It takes really nice picture, and i love how i can share the photos quickly with no hassle
Gabriel C.
Broken Arrow, OK
This is a great pocket camera for all occasions. As long as you're not trying to get professional results then you're good to go.
Yanel V.
San Ysidro, CA
This is a great wifi camera, almost dslr quality, has great zoom and instant wifi share
Stephanie D.
Beautiful colorful pictures! Great quality, nice and small and not so bulky! My favorite!
Tierra S.
Jacksonville, FL
I love it , i actually love just about everything that they make. I haven't had one in a while but the one i did have lasted for a very long time, for about 10 years, but then the smart phones started coming out which kind of replaced digital cameras, but not everyone like smartphone but rather stick to the digital cameras
Annie A.
Mount Dora, FL
I got this camera for Christmas and I cannot get enough of it! The picture quality is amazing, and it's so easy to upload pictures to the web. Absolutely love!!
Daphney S.
Birmingham, AL
I've been looking for a new camera so I can make better yt videos... my question is :How are the recorded videos? Do it zoom in while recording as well...
Jacqueline C.
Kissimmee, FL
This camera looks promising. Does this camera have additions like for the lenses and other stuff?
Alyssa S.
Kannapolis, NC
I'm looking for a new camera, and I am generally a Canon DSLR kind of gal. Sometimes, I just need something that I can share photos on the go, without hooking it up to my computer. I've been considering the Samsung Galaxy Camera wifi only when it comes out, however, I was wondering if this is comparable, since there is no date on the release of the Galaxy version yet.
Melanie B.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Would this be a good camera to use for beauty tutorials on YouTube/instagram? Any other recommendations?
Kim G.
Has anyone had trouble getting the shutters to work properly?