Samsung Smart Camera uploaded by Karen M.Samsung Smart Camera uploaded by Karen M.

BY SAMSUNG #9 in Digital Cameras

• Would this be a good camera to use for beauty tutorials on YouTub...3 Answers
  • What is this and how is it used 1 Answers
  • How is the quality of the pics? Can I also use it to video record?2 Answers
Samsung Smart Camera
  • "The picture quality is amazing, and it's so easy to upload pictures to the web." in 6 reviews
  • "I have tried this camera and i quite enjoyed it, it takes great pictures and videos, too bad i dropped it and the screen broke :(" in 3 reviews
Soufian S.
Casablanca
Hello I would like to review this product because it is a useful product that will be loved by all your children
Mery Z.
Perfect product from this international mark, i very recomend it, it has a very excelent rapport quality/price
Ria C.
Vancouver
Techie Expert
And amazing camera and great quality lens manufacturing I just love it so much it's amazing incredible
Lee Ann Q.
ST. JOHN'S, Newfoundland and Labrador
Samsung Smart Camera I LIKE THE SIZE Takes a great picture . fast response and great battery life. Good price , easy to use for beginners , Its a hit
stacey d.
lincoln
I am a new owner of one of these. I find it a little expensive for the product you are getting pictures are clear but not hiw i want them.to be
Rebecca B.
texas
I got it for christmas in my stocking :) It takes okay pictures i guess i haven't used it much
Francisco R.
Puerto rico
Ideal para ser Vlog facil de apagar, prender ,conectar a la computadora no pesa Demasiado si no un peso ideal y ideal para un regalo a una persona fotogenica
steve c.
untied kingdom
Samsung are lovely cameras but this has wifi and 21x zoom amazing
Melissa A.
Brampton, Ontario
Great camera love the features and is a great quality camera would definitely inetly repurchance any of these products
Zubaida R.
Lahore
I have seen it and loved it and now want to own it. It has great picture quality and the packaging is amazing.
Daphney S.
Birmingham, AL
I've been looking for a new camera so I can make better yt videos... my question is :How are the recorded videos? Do it zoom in while recording as well...
Jacqueline C.
Kissimmee, FL
This camera looks promising. Does this camera have additions like for the lenses and other stuff?
Alyssa S.
Kannapolis, NC
I'm looking for a new camera, and I am generally a Canon DSLR kind of gal. Sometimes, I just need something that I can share photos on the go, without hooking it up to my computer. I've been considering the Samsung Galaxy Camera wifi only when it comes out, however, I was wondering if this is comparable, since there is no date on the release of the Galaxy version yet.
Melanie B.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Would this be a good camera to use for beauty tutorials on YouTube/instagram? Any other recommendations?
Kim G.
Has anyone had trouble getting the shutters to work properly?