Samsung Smart Camera uploaded by Karen M.Samsung Smart Camera uploaded by Karen M.

BY SAMSUNG #9 in Digital Cameras

• Would this be a good camera to use for beauty tutorials on YouTub...3 Answers
  • What is this and how is it used 1 Answers
  • How is the quality of the pics? Can I also use it to video record?2 Answers
Samsung Smart Camera
  • "The picture quality is amazing, and it's so easy to upload pictures to the web." in 6 reviews
  • "I have tried this camera and i quite enjoyed it, it takes great pictures and videos, too bad i dropped it and the screen broke :(" in 3 reviews
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Vancouver, BC
I received my camera as a gift and LOVED it!! It has a lot of features o aid a newb camera operator. I loved being able to link it to online as well as my iphone. The remote shutter option helped a ton too. Usually you have to buy a switch. I have many cameras, SLR, DSLR, digital, film....pretty much every kid, I think. So far, this one has managed to do everything I need in reguards to basic day to day activities. I love the optional lenses too. The images have been pretty good. I haven't experienced and downfalls really, yet. I do keep accidentally putting it in recordmode, but thats just me.

Good job, Samsung!!
steve c.
steve c.
untied kingdom
Samsung are lovely cameras but this has wifi and 21x zoom amazing
laura z.
laura z.
I love anything Samsung. Very good quality. This camera is awesome so many settings. Takes the perfect shot every time.
Francisco R.
Francisco R.
Puerto rico
Ideal para ser Vlog facil de apagar, prender ,conectar a la computadora no pesa Demasiado si no un peso ideal y ideal para un regalo a una persona fotogenica
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
texas
I got it for christmas in my stocking :) It takes okay pictures i guess i haven't used it much
tiffany t.
tiffany t.
Lebanon, ME
I love having an actual camera as opposed to just taking pictures on my phone. This camera is very light and easy to take along with you.
Lee Ann Q.
Lee Ann Q.
ST. JOHN'S, Newfoundland and Labrador
Samsung Smart Camera I LIKE THE SIZE Takes a great picture . fast response and great battery life. Good price , easy to use for beginners , Its a hit
stacey d.
stacey d.
lincoln
I am a new owner of one of these. I find it a little expensive for the product you are getting pictures are clear but not hiw i want them.to be
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Brampton, Ontario
Great camera love the features and is a great quality camera would definitely inetly repurchance any of these products
Daphney S.
Daphney S.
Birmingham, AL
I've been looking for a new camera so I can make better yt videos... my question is :How are the recorded videos? Do it zoom in while recording as well...
Jacqueline C.
Jacqueline C.
Kissimmee, FL
This camera looks promising. Does this camera have additions like for the lenses and other stuff?
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
New Hyde Park, NY
Would this be a good camera to use for beauty tutorials on YouTube/instagram? Any other recommendations?
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Kannapolis, NC
I'm looking for a new camera, and I am generally a Canon DSLR kind of gal. Sometimes, I just need something that I can share photos on the go, without hooking it up to my computer. I've been considering the Samsung Galaxy Camera wifi only when it comes out, however, I was wondering if this is comparable, since there is no date on the release of the Galaxy version yet.
Christy O.
Christy O.
How is the quality of the pics? Can I also use it to video record?