Samsung Smart Camera uploaded by ياسومي |.Samsung Smart Camera uploaded by Karen M.Samsung Smart Camera uploaded by Karen M.

BY SAMSUNG #7 in Digital Cameras

• Would this be a good camera to use for beauty tutorials o...3 Answers
  • What is this and how is it used 2 Answers
  • How is the quality of the pics? Can I also use it to vide...2 Answers
Samsung Smart Camera
  • "The picture quality is amazing, and it's so easy to upload pictures to the web." in 6 reviews
  • "I have tried this camera and i quite enjoyed it, it takes great pictures and videos, too bad i dropped it and the screen broke :(" in 3 reviews
mohamed sophy m.
komhamada
Hello!(SAMSUNG)My name is Mohammed sopy or better known as ( Mego_Gamer ) on YouTube, and (Mohamed Sophy Mehina) on Facebook . I make tech reviews . it would mean a lot to me if you could give me the (SAMSUNG SMART CAMERA) .
Thanks You,(Mohamed Sophy)
Ra N.
I love this company very much on the one hand and I have never tried the other in my life on the phone and I hope to try this beautiful camera and give my opinion on my YouTube channel and also all my pages It looks very wonderful I am in Morocco and my code postal is 63300
Annmarie M.
ireland
The picture quality is amazing
I have tried this camera
And i quiet enjoyed it
It also has wifi compatability
Over all its an awesome camera with clear videos
Francisco R.
Puerto rico
Ideal para ser Vlog facil de apagar, prender ,conectar a la computadora no pesa Demasiado si no un peso ideal y ideal para un regalo a una persona fotogenica
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
Techie Expert Level 4
Love the HD quality,and full WiFi as I always uploaded most photos online plus takes great nature and family photos.Small enough to take on most outings.
Lee Ann Q.
ST. JOHN'S, Newfoundland and Labrador
Samsung Smart Camera I LIKE THE SIZE Takes a great picture . fast response and great battery life. Good price , easy to use for beginners , Its a hit
stacey d.
lincoln
I am a new owner of one of these. I find it a little expensive for the product you are getting pictures are clear but not hiw i want them.to be
Mohemn S.
It 's a very beautiful and professional camera, just like this beautiful site. I have a channel on YouTube and I want to review this camera
tiffany t.
Lebanon, ME
I love having an actual camera as opposed to just taking pictures on my phone. This camera is very light and easy to take along with you.
taiafi s.
Vallejo, CA
This camera looks very nice, thin and suitable for my boyfriend. I would so give this to him as a present. It looks really awesome.
Jacqueline C.
Kissimmee, FL
This camera looks promising. Does this camera have additions like for the lenses and other stuff?
Daphney S.
Birmingham, AL
I've been looking for a new camera so I can make better yt videos... my question is :How are the recorded videos? Do it zoom in while recording as well...
Melanie B.
S Ozone Park, NY
Would this be a good camera to use for beauty tutorials on YouTube/instagram? Any other recommendations?
Alyssa S.
Kannapolis, NC
I'm looking for a new camera, and I am generally a Canon DSLR kind of gal. Sometimes, I just need something that I can share photos on the go, without hooking it up to my computer. I've been considering the Samsung Galaxy Camera wifi only when it comes out, however, I was wondering if this is comparable, since there is no date on the release of the Galaxy version yet.
Christy O.
How is the quality of the pics? Can I also use it to video record?