Samsung Smart Camera uploaded by Karen M.Samsung Smart Camera uploaded by Karen M.

BY SAMSUNG #9 in Digital Cameras

• Would this be a good camera to use for beauty tutorials on YouTub...3 Answers
  • What is this and how is it used 1 Answers
  • How is the quality of the pics? Can I also use it to video record?2 Answers
Samsung Smart Camera
  • "The picture quality is amazing, and it's so easy to upload pictures to the web." in 6 reviews
  • "I have tried this camera and i quite enjoyed it, it takes great pictures and videos, too bad i dropped it and the screen broke :(" in 3 reviews
Francisco R.
Puerto rico
Ideal para ser Vlog facil de apagar, prender ,conectar a la computadora no pesa Demasiado si no un peso ideal y ideal para un regalo a una persona fotogenica
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
Techie Expert Level 4
Love the HD quality,and full WiFi as I always uploaded most photos online plus takes great nature and family photos.Small enough to take on most outings.
Lee Ann Q.
ST. JOHN'S, Newfoundland and Labrador
Samsung Smart Camera I LIKE THE SIZE Takes a great picture . fast response and great battery life. Good price , easy to use for beginners , Its a hit
stacey d.
lincoln
I am a new owner of one of these. I find it a little expensive for the product you are getting pictures are clear but not hiw i want them.to be
tiffany t.
Lebanon, ME
I love having an actual camera as opposed to just taking pictures on my phone. This camera is very light and easy to take along with you.
Mohemn S.
It 's a very beautiful and professional camera, just like this beautiful site. I have a channel on YouTube and I want to review this camera
taiafi s.
Vallejo, CA
This camera looks very nice, thin and suitable for my boyfriend. I would so give this to him as a present. It looks really awesome.
Veronika P.
Loved using it. Not too big so I can take it everywhere, there are small problems with the focus but it still worth the price.
laura z.
I love anything Samsung. Very good quality. This camera is awesome so many settings. Takes the perfect shot every time.
Melissa A.
Brampton, Ontario
Great camera love the features and is a great quality camera would definitely inetly repurchance any of these products
Jacqueline C.
Kissimmee, FL
This camera looks promising. Does this camera have additions like for the lenses and other stuff?
Daphney S.
Birmingham, AL
I've been looking for a new camera so I can make better yt videos... my question is :How are the recorded videos? Do it zoom in while recording as well...
Alyssa S.
Kannapolis, NC
I'm looking for a new camera, and I am generally a Canon DSLR kind of gal. Sometimes, I just need something that I can share photos on the go, without hooking it up to my computer. I've been considering the Samsung Galaxy Camera wifi only when it comes out, however, I was wondering if this is comparable, since there is no date on the release of the Galaxy version yet.
Melanie B.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Would this be a good camera to use for beauty tutorials on YouTube/instagram? Any other recommendations?
Fatima C.
Gardena, CA
Is is worth to or should I go for a Canon ?