Samsung Smart Camera uploaded by Karen M.Samsung Smart Camera uploaded by Karen M.

BY SAMSUNG #9 in Digital Cameras

• Would this be a good camera to use for beauty tutorials on YouTub...3 Answers
  • What is this and how is it used 1 Answers
  • How is the quality of the pics? Can I also use it to video record?2 Answers
Samsung Smart Camera
  • "The picture quality is amazing, and it's so easy to upload pictures to the web." in 6 reviews
  • "I have tried this camera and i quite enjoyed it, it takes great pictures and videos, too bad i dropped it and the screen broke :(" in 3 reviews
OTMAN A.
Techie Expert
Hi I'm here for all I amI love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow meReview this product I would be grateful to you. With my love and appreciationMy name is OTMAN AIT KHARTOUCH and I have a channel on youtube with a big oneNumber of subscribersAnd a big page on FacebookI do a lot of reviews of electronic devices. I can helpYou can promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of your personal informationIs to encourage people to buy from the Internet and at the same time help
mohammed n.
I love this product very much and if you agree to send it to me I will help you to invite people to buy it and thank you
MY EMAIL : smed2002s@gmail.com
and thanks for influenster
Kind Y.
My name is Mohamed Creator of MohamedVlogs, a blog evaluation website that focuses on mobile technology and related accessories. I would like to inform you that I have satisfied the requirements of your options. I will promote your website and review your product to 45,700 followers on my Youtube channel as well as I will promote this on my Facebook page contains nearly 7,000 users. Good news !!!! I will post your website and review the product on my Facebook page for FREE! YES for free What are you waiting for? Strike me now and enjoy the promotion with me. Best regards,
yassin s.
"My name is yassin sanab and I have a channel on Youtube with a normal   number of subscribers I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices and my videos are harvested a large number of viewsI can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for feeMy goal is to encourage people to buy from the internet and at the same time help the company promote productsThank you
Ahmed a.
Aga
I like this camer it has alot of advantages ,it was very beautiful i wish i could get to this camera for review i will support this company in my videos or social media but I am proud of this company finally thanks to this company it will give me a product to review it in social media
laura a.
Muy Funcional Al 💯
-facil de llevar
-facil manejo
-cabe en cual quien lugar
-fotos y video al 💯

Deberás Funciona Genial mente ✓

La Uso para Todos mis videos ğŸ˜ğŸ˜˜ğŸ˜˜ğŸ˜Ž
massoud a.
Djelfa
Hello My name is massoud azzouz and I have a channel on YouTube and a Facebook page with a large number of subscribers and fans and i have website I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices and my videos are harvested a large number of views can help you promote your products by reviewing them in videos My goal is to encourage people to buy from the Internet, and  At the same time help the company to promote the products thank you
zakaria l.
ain lahdjar setif
This is a great camera I liked very much in terms of exterior design and geometrical shape as it is a photography camera worth 10 stars and I would like to get it to have a review on my channel and my page on Facebook and on my site and published in huge forums
Hamza K.
3 mars entree 20 port 3
I liked the product very much and liked to do a detailed review because my audience wanted to know about new and great products like this product
Mohemn S.
It 's a very beautiful and professional camera, just like this beautiful site. I have a channel on YouTube and I want to review this camera
Daphney S.
Birmingham, AL
I've been looking for a new camera so I can make better yt videos... my question is :How are the recorded videos? Do it zoom in while recording as well...
Jacqueline C.
Kissimmee, FL
This camera looks promising. Does this camera have additions like for the lenses and other stuff?
Alyssa S.
Kannapolis, NC
I'm looking for a new camera, and I am generally a Canon DSLR kind of gal. Sometimes, I just need something that I can share photos on the go, without hooking it up to my computer. I've been considering the Samsung Galaxy Camera wifi only when it comes out, however, I was wondering if this is comparable, since there is no date on the release of the Galaxy version yet.
Melanie B.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Would this be a good camera to use for beauty tutorials on YouTube/instagram? Any other recommendations?
Kim G.
Has anyone had trouble getting the shutters to work properly?