Samsung Smart Camera uploaded by Karen M.Samsung Smart Camera uploaded by Karen M.

BY SAMSUNG #7 in Digital Cameras

• Would this be a good camera to use for beauty tutorials on YouTub...3 Answers
  • What is this and how is it used 1 Answers
  • How is the quality of the pics? Can I also use it to video record?2 Answers
Samsung Smart Camera
  • "The picture quality is amazing, and it's so easy to upload pictures to the web." in 6 reviews
  • "I have tried this camera and i quite enjoyed it, it takes great pictures and videos, too bad i dropped it and the screen broke :(" in 3 reviews
Mercedes A.
Mercedes A.
Nice quality it take really clear and constant photos! I tried it out and fell in love with this camera. This camera is reliable and was meet up to my expectations
Bárbara C.
Bárbara C.
VE-1088181 Miami, FL
I love samsung but there are small problems with the focus oh the camera, it still worth the price but it doesn't focus well especially when zooming in
Teresa N.
Teresa N.
Silver Spgs, FL
Techie Expert
i am not thrilled with my camera. It is slow, the focus is awful. it does take decent video if you have it on a stand or someplace where it is still. It does connect to my other devices pretty easily, but to get the pictures you have to had taken them on the right settings.
sayra s.
sayra s.
I love this camera! It's so small and portable and takes such great photos! It was also really easy to transport my photos to my computer and I really loved using it! The videos it takes are even better and it does take a few seconds to focus but it's still really great!
Patty W.
Patty W.
Perry, OH
This camera is ok, not great. The quality looks nice but it doesn't focus well especially when zooming in.
Jesse M.
Jesse M.
Saint Albans, WV
Very compact little camera can fit in your pocket. Easy to use but focus isn't great
Christine H.
Christine H.
Garden Grove, CA
My tech loving Grandpa has to have the newest gadget out there; he's rocking the BlackBerry Bold with RFID technology, the new Ipod touch in his hand... I'm waiting on the day he gets a FaceBook.

I digress... we bought this for him for his birthday and if a day goes by without an e-mail from him in my inbox, well, let's just say that hasn't happened yet.

It's easy to use and it's so easy to set up and use! I can't get over the fact how easy it is to use!

And the picture quality is good to boot!
Catherine M.
Catherine M.
I purchased the WB250F for my vacation. It works great. I use it with my iphone for a remote shutter. I transfer photos back & forth via wifi. The only thing I did not like was that there was no full instruction booklet. Just a very basic instruction paper. Not sure I would purchase another samsung camera like this point & shoot. It's good for a starter camera and taking basic photos.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Griffith, IN
As a photographer, I am always seeing things that catch my eye that I must photograph. However, it is not easy to lug around a giant SLR camera ever where I go. I bought this camera because it is a brand I trust and it has a nice zoom. It is great for taking everyday pictures, and if you don't mind the slow shutter speed, it can take some pretty good portraits as well.
justine p.
justine p.
Addison, IL
I love my smart cameras and everything that it does its small and lightweight and does allot for such a small portable camera
Daphney S.
Daphney S.
Birmingham, AL
I've been looking for a new camera so I can make better yt videos... my question is :How are the recorded videos? Do it zoom in while recording as well...
Jacqueline C.
Jacqueline C.
Kissimmee, FL
This camera looks promising. Does this camera have additions like for the lenses and other stuff?
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
New Hyde Park, NY
Would this be a good camera to use for beauty tutorials on YouTube/instagram? Any other recommendations?
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Kannapolis, NC
I'm looking for a new camera, and I am generally a Canon DSLR kind of gal. Sometimes, I just need something that I can share photos on the go, without hooking it up to my computer. I've been considering the Samsung Galaxy Camera wifi only when it comes out, however, I was wondering if this is comparable, since there is no date on the release of the Galaxy version yet.
Christy O.
Christy O.
How is the quality of the pics? Can I also use it to video record?