Samsung Smart Camera uploaded by ياسومي |.Samsung Smart Camera uploaded by Karen M.Samsung Smart Camera uploaded by Karen M.

BY SAMSUNG #9 in Digital Cameras

• Would this be a good camera to use for beauty tutorials o...3 Answers
  • What is this and how is it used 1 Answers
  • How is the quality of the pics? Can I also use it to vide...2 Answers
Samsung Smart Camera
  • "The picture quality is amazing, and it's so easy to upload pictures to the web." in 6 reviews
  • "I have tried this camera and i quite enjoyed it, it takes great pictures and videos, too bad i dropped it and the screen broke :(" in 3 reviews
Christina T.
Kodak
I got this camera in 2012. It was my first digital camera and I still love and use it almost everyday! I love that I can post pictures online straight from my camera. Highly recommend if you're looking for a cheap good quality camera.
sayra s.
I love this camera! It's so small and portable and takes such great photos! It was also really easy to transport my photos to my computer and I really loved using it! The videos it takes are even better and it does take a few seconds to focus but it's still really great!
Teresa N.
Silver Spgs, FL
Techie Expert Level 2
i am not thrilled with my camera. It is slow, the focus is awful. it does take decent video if you have it on a stand or someplace where it is still. It does connect to my other devices pretty easily, but to get the pictures you have to had taken them on the right settings.
Fatima C.
Gardena, CA
I just tested this camera on my Samsung LED UN55D7000 TV and everything worked perfectly but video quality is very poor. I had such high hopes since it is a great idea to be able to use SKYPE through your TV. I am not sure why the camera has such poor quality. I suspect maybe my unit is defective (although I do see other reviewers who have the same complaint). I did update the software on my TV right before I used my camera. If I am not missing some firmware or some other update and if my unit is not defective, then I recommend that you not spend your money on this and wait for a newer model.
Haydee R.
Doral, FL
Techie Expert Level 3
I got this camera before my wedding to take it for my honeymoon. I was so amazed with all the features and suddenly in less than a month it started to take pictures with a purplish tone. We took it to the place we bought it for the warranty and they said it was something about the lens so they send it to samsung's tech support... At the end they said it was unfixable and they weren't bringing more of theese because for some reason they stopped making them. They gave us another model.... =( with almost the same features but the wifi... So sad
Christine H.
Garden Grove, CA
My tech loving Grandpa has to have the newest gadget out there; he's rocking the BlackBerry Bold with RFID technology, the new Ipod touch in his hand... I'm waiting on the day he gets a FaceBook.

I digress... we bought this for him for his birthday and if a day goes by without an e-mail from him in my inbox, well, let's just say that hasn't happened yet.

It's easy to use and it's so easy to set up and use! I can't get over the fact how easy it is to use!

And the picture quality is good to boot!
Heather M.
San Pedro, CA
I absolutely love this camera. It has gone with me on a lot of trips and I have been able to catch some great video at school functions well sitting in the back rows of the auditorium. The Zoom on the camera is amazing and I feel like the quality of the photos are just as great, if not greater than, my cannon D SLR
Catherine M.
I purchased the WB250F for my vacation. It works great. I use it with my iphone for a remote shutter. I transfer photos back & forth via wifi. The only thing I did not like was that there was no full instruction booklet. Just a very basic instruction paper. Not sure I would purchase another samsung camera like this point & shoot. It's good for a starter camera and taking basic photos.
Mary V.
Homestead, FL
Love this new little camera, its very feature-full and takes awesome pics. I love the remote viewfinder option, (never get left out of a great photo-op because you are the one to draw the shortest straw on who takes the pic. "smart" technology by Samsung is by far the best service they provide, I think the only thing about this camera that I would change would be to give it a touch screen.
Stephanie B.
Griffith, IN
As a photographer, I am always seeing things that catch my eye that I must photograph. However, it is not easy to lug around a giant SLR camera ever where I go. I bought this camera because it is a brand I trust and it has a nice zoom. It is great for taking everyday pictures, and if you don't mind the slow shutter speed, it can take some pretty good portraits as well.
Jacqueline C.
Kissimmee, FL
This camera looks promising. Does this camera have additions like for the lenses and other stuff?
Daphney S.
Birmingham, AL
I've been looking for a new camera so I can make better yt videos... my question is :How are the recorded videos? Do it zoom in while recording as well...
Alyssa S.
Kannapolis, NC
I'm looking for a new camera, and I am generally a Canon DSLR kind of gal. Sometimes, I just need something that I can share photos on the go, without hooking it up to my computer. I've been considering the Samsung Galaxy Camera wifi only when it comes out, however, I was wondering if this is comparable, since there is no date on the release of the Galaxy version yet.
Melanie B.
West Palm Bch, FL
Would this be a good camera to use for beauty tutorials on YouTube/instagram? Any other recommendations?
Fatima C.
Gardena, CA
Is is worth to or should I go for a Canon ?