Samsung Smart Camera uploaded by Karen M.Samsung Smart Camera uploaded by Karen M.

BY SAMSUNG #9 in Digital Cameras

• Would this be a good camera to use for beauty tutorials on YouTub...3 Answers
  • What is this and how is it used 1 Answers
  • How is the quality of the pics? Can I also use it to video record?2 Answers
Samsung Smart Camera
  • "The picture quality is amazing, and it's so easy to upload pictures to the web." in 6 reviews
  • "I have tried this camera and i quite enjoyed it, it takes great pictures and videos, too bad i dropped it and the screen broke :(" in 3 reviews
sayra s.
I love this camera! It's so small and portable and takes such great photos! It was also really easy to transport my photos to my computer and I really loved using it! The videos it takes are even better and it does take a few seconds to focus but it's still really great!
Teresa N.
Silver Spgs, FL
Techie Expert
i am not thrilled with my camera. It is slow, the focus is awful. it does take decent video if you have it on a stand or someplace where it is still. It does connect to my other devices pretty easily, but to get the pictures you have to had taken them on the right settings.
Heather M.
San Pedro, CA
I absolutely love this camera. It has gone with me on a lot of trips and I have been able to catch some great video at school functions well sitting in the back rows of the auditorium. The Zoom on the camera is amazing and I feel like the quality of the photos are just as great, if not greater than, my cannon D SLR
Trent L.
Hilton Head Island
Ive never owned on if these cameras before in my life. I have done much research on this product and I am really interested in it. If I ever get he money, I will definitely get this product and use it to take video for my YouTube channel!
Mercedes A.
Nice quality it take really clear and constant photos! I tried it out and fell in love with this camera. This camera is reliable and was meet up to my expectations
B√°rbara C.
VE-1088181 Miami, FL
I love samsung but there are small problems with the focus oh the camera, it still worth the price but it doesn't focus well especially when zooming in
Patty W.
Perry, OH
This camera is ok, not great. The quality looks nice but it doesn't focus well especially when zooming in.
Jesse M.
Saint Albans, WV
Very compact little camera can fit in your pocket. Easy to use but focus isn't great
Julia R.
Milton, DE
I just got this camera a last weekend! and I'm soo loving it! its really great thing to have! I'm making tons of pics every day! and quality is amazing!
Kayla K.
Bay City, MI
This is a great camera for on the go and it is small great quality and has an wi-fi.
Daphney S.
Birmingham, AL
I've been looking for a new camera so I can make better yt videos... my question is :How are the recorded videos? Do it zoom in while recording as well...
Jacqueline C.
Kissimmee, FL
This camera looks promising. Does this camera have additions like for the lenses and other stuff?
Alyssa S.
Kannapolis, NC
I'm looking for a new camera, and I am generally a Canon DSLR kind of gal. Sometimes, I just need something that I can share photos on the go, without hooking it up to my computer. I've been considering the Samsung Galaxy Camera wifi only when it comes out, however, I was wondering if this is comparable, since there is no date on the release of the Galaxy version yet.
Melanie B.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Would this be a good camera to use for beauty tutorials on YouTube/instagram? Any other recommendations?
Kim G.
Has anyone had trouble getting the shutters to work properly?