Samsung SM-T810NZDEXAR Galaxy Tab S2 9.7in 32GB Syst Champagne Beige uploaded by Chris G.

BY SAMSUNG

Samsung SM-T810NZDEXAR Galaxy Tab S2 9.7in 32GB Syst Champagne Beige see more...

Amber S.
Ashland, KY
This is the best tablet I have ever purchased.The screen is so big,it processes really fast and has nice apps on it!
Melissa O.
Tampa, FL
Not cOmpatiable with my other devices which is extremely disappointing. I would much rather invest in a apple tablet
Hannah G.
This was my frist tablet it is awesome and I still have mine from 3 years ago and it does not get no viruses
TY P.
I had the Table S2's predecessor. I was sad to see that they removed the S Pen. Otherwise, I love my tablet!
Angel L.
San Antonio, TX
Not a big fan, it's always cutting off Internet connection when you stand in a certain space in the house
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
Love Samsung devices, I was locked into a Lg PRODUCT FOR THE LAST 24 MOS & AM HAPPY TO RETURN TO sAMSUNG!
Sarah M.
Alexandria, KY
It's truly amazing. I love using this. It works just like a laptop, but way easier to move around.
Lacie S.
Kernersville, NC
So much better than using a laptop. So much more convenient to Cary around cause it's tiny.
Jenny R.
Hartford, CT
Samsung Galaxy tab I didn't really liked it's really slow and doesn't have to much space
Luis O.
Tampa, FL
This table works great for me it easy to use. The battery last long and it charges fast