BY SAMSUNG

, 8.0 inches Display Samsung A4 1.9 GHz 32GB Flash Memory, 3GB RAM Memory 0.58 pounds see more...

Erik H.
Davenport, IA
I was very skeptical about this tablet as it was being given to me at no purchase price and the store had an abundance in inventory; however,it has been amazing. The android software qualities are self-explanatory. The size is what's impressive. It fits great in my hand as well as my daughters. It's screen clarity is great, picture quality is amazing, and portability even more impressive. Not bulky like an iPad or 10.1 Samsung Galaxy
Camila C.
Falls Church, VA
I like Samsung's tablets and this is my second one. unfortunately I'm having problems with my tablet. It's too slow and it stops to work. Sometinmes I can't read PDF files and now I cannot open my one drive on it and I don't know why. But I would buy another one if I need. I believe the new version is much better than mine!
sandra s.
Oakbrook Ter, IL
I bought this tablet because I wanted an easier solution to view slideshow notes in class and also type out notes in class. It did the job, however I encountered lots of software problems where I had to restart the whole tablet frequently. I may not be a fan of android because I received an iPad mini from a raffle and have been 100% satisfied with that product than with the Samsung tablet.
Tiffany M.
Ladson , SC
Light and easy to hold,turns and moves quickly. The battery life is pretty good also. The price is also good for what you are getting. The cons for me are the screen resolution and the camera. I honestly prefer Apple iPad products over the Samsung's.
Jen G.
Kid friendly tablet. I say that with reserve though, they haven't dropped it on any hard surfaces and we have not case, but it has survived multiple drops on the carpeted floors and being stepped on by toddlers
Christine R.
I was in the market for a new tablet, and decided to go with this since I have a Samsung phone. I love the screen quality. It makes watching Netflix and movies so great. I also love that you can have additional storage by using a micro SD card. I would definitely recommend this to others
Sariane C.
We have many Samsung products in the house and have always been happy with the quality and durability. This tablet is no exception. We are not always the most gentle and have had no problems at all.
Sandrea P.
Using this product as I write this. Love this tablet. I love the 8" as it fits in my purse. The overall function is awesome. I love how my galaxy tablet and phone work together.
McKay Y.
Got this free with my cell phone and I'm really happy with it. It works great and is a nice size. I only use it to watch netflix / hulu and for that its perfect.
Sara S.
Basic kids tablet. You can download games and watch movies. Make sure to get an additional memory card because you will run out of space. The battery lasts a long time.