BY SAMSUNG

Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 Screen 16GB (Black) see more...

Chiquita C.
I love this tablet. It is my 3rd and favorite of all three. It is fast and holds plenty of programs, although I have more books than anything on it. The size is not too big for reading, but not too small for movies or Netflix. The memory has not been a problem, although people have complained in the past because it is not expandable. It is fine, I don't think I'm even close to halfway using it.
Caryn C.
Beaufort, SC
This product was purchased for my son for Christmas. We were looking for something small and user friendly. We already own Samsung smartphones and quickly realized that this tablet is just a larger version of those. This tablet has been great to add learning apps and movies to! We love that a memory card can be added to allow for more storage.
Amanda F.
Mamaroneck , NY
Love this tablet - I've had it for about 3 years. I've used this for everything - from work to reading to gaming to movies and back. Ive brought this to work and on trips because It's small and light enough to fit in my purse or a backpack.

My one complaint is that I wish it had more on-board memory - 16 Gb doesn't cut it .
Jennifer P.
El Paso, TX
Got this for my daughter as part of a deal through credomobile. Is perfect for the preteens. But it gives constant messages because I didn't get the Sim card bease I dot want her using 4g. She's 12, she doesn't need to take it with her everywhere. It perfect for her.
Veronica G.
Love the tablet!! Works super fast, lost of space, battery works perfect! I am in love with it. I had an ipad before and after just a little while the battery wasn't lasting at all and it was working very slow. I am very satisfied with this tablet!!
Jamie B.
Knoxville, TN
I love this tablet for the most part. After I watch Netflix, I close out the app and a few hours later it starts playing again... Not sure why. My sister has the same tablet and always has the problem as well. Overall it's great with a few flaws.
Kimberly M.
Philadelphia, PA
I got this for Christmas, not my favorite tablet I've owned. the screen is a nice size and color comes out Good. I usually watch netflix, lately it's been freezing the whole screen lately. so I'm hoping it's just a glitch that can be fixed
Sara P.
LINWOOD, MI
Love my tablet !! I can watch movies,read books,and use social media. I can do everything I need to as long as I'm in WiFi. I would highly recommend Samsung products. We now have 1 for each of my family members !
Rachel H.
Concord, NH
Very satisfied with this tablet in terms of price point and performance. While it occasionally has a big of a lag, it works just fine for light browsing, gaming and checking emails.
Chris S.
Washington, NJ
Love this tablet, its the perfect size to carry around, or travel with. It's lightweight, but doesn't feel cheap. This thing has an excellent picture (screen). Would buy this again!