BY SAMSUNG

Explore new worlds with the Gear VR Virtual Reality Headset from Samsung. This headset is compatible with the Galaxy Note 5 S6 S6 edge and S6 edge+ leveraging each device s Super AMOLED display to provide you with an immersive audiovisual experience with 2D and 3D 360 photos videos and games. The Gear VR is 22% lighter than its predecessor and features new foam cushioning that s designed to make the device more comfortable to wear. Additionally the VR s touchpad has been revamped to provide enhanced control while enjoying your content. The Gear VR uses Oculus technology and the Oculus store offers you an expansive library of content for download. Additionally Samsung s Milk VR service frequently releases new 360 videos. see more...

David K.
Great Neck, NY
The samsung gear VR is the best purchase that anyone can make! with many different games to play, pictures to see, and videos to watch, you cant go wrong with this purchase! its sooo worth the $99!! its a bargain! and you will be playing games for hours at a time!
Gloria P.
San Diego, CA
Got this thing from my husband and hands down one of my favorite things to use! It's fun to watch the different types of videos and events. Playing video games on this thing is super fun
Chamroeun S.
Got this free when I got my Samsung Galaxy s7. it's an awesome product especially when watching movies. it makes you feel like you are at the theater
Casey W.
Anna, TX
These are awesome I thought they were going to be cheesy but spooky creepy kid scared the living daylights out me but so cool
Jessica S.
Orlando, FL
Love this product, I would buy five I Could!! I am glad I had the opportunity to indulge without having to spend a dime!
Demi S.
I bought this thinking I would use it only once in a while, but I use it all the time. For 100$ you can't go wrong!
Anna K.
Tampa, FL
Sorry, i put wrong picture up. These are my new balance shoes, but I did get this 4 Xmas n I love it
Jennifer O.
Shawnee, KS
My husband got this when he bought his Samsung 7 and he loves it! It's great to watch movies on!
Received one of these as a gift this christmas and it is so much fun, the graphics are amazing
ikr a.
chetia

I bought this product after seeing it in Walgreens. I have thick naturally curly hair that tends to end up dry & a bit frizzy. First time using any product is always trial & error. First time I used it, I errored big time. Lol. I put it on my hair while still soaking wet & didn't use my usual keratin oil I normally use when wearing my hair naturally curly. (I straighten my hair most of the time-just easier to deal with) Ended up kinda crunchy & stiff. I knew immediately I had used to much product. So I used my water bottle, re-wet it a bit & used my towel to squeeze some of the product out. Next time I used it, i squeeze dried my hair more, placed my oil on my hair waited a while then spritzed my hair with the Beach Babe. I combed it through my hair to ensure even distribution & flipped my head over & scrunched it a bit. I didn't error this time. My hair looked fabulous! My curls ended up defined yet soft, stayed frizz free throughout entire day (& it gets humid here in Tennessee) & the next morning my hair wasn't all crazed out. Which my curly hair on normal mornings is normally just madness. I highly recommend this product to anyone who has curly, even just mildly wavy hair. Even my friends with super straight hair have loved it after me advising them on how to apply it. I always have a bottle of this in my bathroom & is my go to for easy hair days.
Shahin N.
Yakima, WA
I've been comparing the HTC Vive and the Oculus Rift, and lately my friend has been trying to press me that at this stage in VR, my best bet would be to get a s7 and a gear VR kit (100 right?), and then wait for the second iteration of the VR consoles and for Oculus to get its controllers and cameras, and Vive to improve everything...but I'm usually always an early adopted of jaw dropping tech, and this definitely qualifies. The thing is, it's going to be around a 2k investment with a Vive, or $18-1900 with the rift(headset + computer to smoothly run said headset). Those numbers make me ask, influenster: SHOULD I wait? And if I do, how long do your wisest mystics and seers think it'll be before we see a more polished version?
Tony L.
Philadelphia, PA
How good is this? I have a Samsung s6 edge now will this fit in there. I'm kinda contemplating whether to purchase this or not don't know if it'll be worth it. I mean like will it make me go wow or just eh? And have they been producing any new apps for the vr mode yet?
crystal w.
El Campo, TX
Does any one else has issues with the headpiece slipping or itching
Tatyana W.
Mesquite, TX
Is this only for Samsungs do they have these for apple
How realistic does it make gaming?