BY SAMSUNG

Explore new worlds with the Gear VR Virtual Reality Headset from Samsung. This headset is compatible with the Galaxy Note 5 S6 S6 edge and S6 edge+ leveraging each device s Super AMOLED display to provide you with an immersive audiovisual experience with 2D and 3D 360 photos videos and games. The Gear VR is 22% lighter than its predecessor and features new foam cushioning that s designed to make the device more comfortable to wear. Additionally the VR s touchpad has been revamped to provide enhanced control while enjoying your content. The Gear VR uses Oculus technology and the Oculus store offers you an expansive library of content for download. Additionally Samsung s Milk VR service frequently releases new 360 videos. see more...

Gloria P.
San Diego, CA
Got this thing from my husband and hands down one of my favorite things to use! It's fun to watch the different types of videos and events. Playing video games on this thing is super fun
Chamroeun S.
Got this free when I got my Samsung Galaxy s7. it's an awesome product especially when watching movies. it makes you feel like you are at the theater
Casey W.
Anna, TX
These are awesome I thought they were going to be cheesy but spooky creepy kid scared the living daylights out me but so cool
Jessica S.
Saint Cloud, FL
Love this product, I would buy five I Could!! I am glad I had the opportunity to indulge without having to spend a dime!
Demi S.
I bought this thinking I would use it only once in a while, but I use it all the time. For 100$ you can't go wrong!
Anna K.
Tampa, FL
Sorry, i put wrong picture up. These are my new balance shoes, but I did get this 4 Xmas n I love it
Jennifer J.
Overland Park, KS
My husband got this when he bought his Samsung 7 and he loves it! It's great to watch movies on!
Received one of these as a gift this christmas and it is so much fun, the graphics are amazing
yasser k.
CITE SOREST BT TH6 N1 ALI MENJDELI EL KHAROUB
I got this as a promotion after i preordered the Samsung 7. It fits the head amazing , and i find it to be very comfortable around the nose and eye area. Very lightweight. Its very hard to install the software but once you get a handle on it , it's so much fun. My son uses it to play his games on his phone and i have used it to watch Netflix. The only thing is that it didn't come with a remote and there are certain things that require the use of a remote.
Mohamed E.
Aswan
Hi .. It's me Mohamed a reviewer in this
great site .. and I want to talk about this product . It's The best product I
have ever seen ! This product has many amazing things which is very nice to
have. not like the other product , this helps you easily to make me happy and
comfortable . This helps me to enjoy where I take it to and . I really enjoy
that it connects to my life so I can't change or pause my mind about it or
thinking about it . It also allows me to stay everywhere I be . This is a great
Product if you're looking for something a little more enjoyable than this you
must kidding me . there is no complaint on this product it's amazing and I
won't leave my house without it .. that's all what I want you to know about
this product … And I hope get one soon . Thanks for publishing this product .
Shahin N.
Kirkland, WA
I've been comparing the HTC Vive and the Oculus Rift, and lately my friend has been trying to press me that at this stage in VR, my best bet would be to get a s7 and a gear VR kit (100 right?), and then wait for the second iteration of the VR consoles and for Oculus to get its controllers and cameras, and Vive to improve everything...but I'm usually always an early adopted of jaw dropping tech, and this definitely qualifies. The thing is, it's going to be around a 2k investment with a Vive, or $18-1900 with the rift(headset + computer to smoothly run said headset). Those numbers make me ask, influenster: SHOULD I wait? And if I do, how long do your wisest mystics and seers think it'll be before we see a more polished version?
Tony L.
Philadelphia, PA
How good is this? I have a Samsung s6 edge now will this fit in there. I'm kinda contemplating whether to purchase this or not don't know if it'll be worth it. I mean like will it make me go wow or just eh? And have they been producing any new apps for the vr mode yet?
crystal m.
El Campo , TX
Does any one else has issues with the headpiece slipping or itching
Tatyana W.
Mesquite, TX
Is this only for Samsungs do they have these for apple
How realistic does it make gaming?