BY SAMSUNG

Explore new worlds with the Gear VR Virtual Reality Headset from Samsung. This headset is compatible with the Galaxy Note 5 S6 S6 edge and S6 edge+ leveraging each device s Super AMOLED display to provide you with an immersive audiovisual experience with 2D and 3D 360 photos videos and games. The Gear VR is 22% lighter than its predecessor and features new foam cushioning that s designed to make the device more comfortable to wear. Additionally the VR s touchpad has been revamped to provide enhanced control while enjoying your content. The Gear VR uses Oculus technology and the Oculus store offers you an expansive library of content for download. Additionally Samsung s Milk VR service frequently releases new 360 videos. see more...

Erika P.
I received the Samsung Gear VR for free when I purchased my Samsung Galaxy S7. I love it! it's good for watching Netflix and I enjoy the cool 360 videos they have in the milk vr store. May have to take periodic breaks but still a cool experience!
Lisa D.
I love my Gear VR. This is such a unique and fun experience. It is so realistic that you do need to consider the comfort levels because if you get car sick or any type of motion sickness, you do feel that when you're on things like the virtual roller coasters, etc. Its not complicated to use at all, very simple.
M M.
The future is now. This VR headset is the best quality for the best price (more expensive then Google Cardboard but better image, less expensive than others). Unfortunately, it only works for Samsung Galaxy phones and only certain ones at that. However, it is seriously amazing. The images are so realistic and Groove VR creates an amazing new way to experience music. Yes, many apps require payment but this is because of the intense coding and graphic design that went into them. It's worth it.
Natalia C.
Doral, FL
This is a cool vr viewing experience, but for a truly emmersive one you have to use either the oculus rift or the htc vive. Oculus rift currently works with and xbox controllers but the oculus touch should be out in a few month. the Vive has has controls but it's a lot more of a set up. oculus lenses are also sharper.
Anais H.
Tulare, CA
I received these for free when I purchased my Samsung Galaxy s7 & I love everything about them. The 360 experience is amazing and so realistic. I love watching movies on it because it has a wide view. They seem pretty comfortable once on
Tiffany B.
Fort Jennings, OH
I was very excited to try this. I received it for free from Samsung when I bought the Samsung Galaxy s7, however , I was very disappointed. I feel it gives me a headache and makes me get motion sickness. It's not bad since it was free, but I would never buy it on my own.
Meoshia W.
Beaumont, TX
Wow! What an amazing experience to have one of these. Immediately got hooked to it, and my children love it. It's great for entertainment. I actually feel as I am wherever it takes me, from the roller coaster rides, to being with dinosaurs. Need more stars for this one.
Samaria R.
Fort Myers, FL
I received this complimentary when I purchased the new Galaxy s7. I've only played around with it a few times. It was nice of the company to send it with 5 free games, I'll have to look more into what else the VR can do. Gadget "from the future" for sure.
Adrian M.
Livermore, CA
This is definitely one of the best pieces of tech under $100. If you have a Note 5, S6, or newer, this is a must buy. This is tons better the Google Cardboard, at least until Android Nougat, and the exclusive apps and games are some of the best vr experiences out there.
crystal w.
El campo , TX
I enjoy watching Netflix on it when everyone is trying g to sleep. I haven't mastered all of its apps but it so fun to use and simple. only downfall is the headpiece being itching and falling g down a bit.
Shahin N.
Yakima, WA
I've been comparing the HTC Vive and the Oculus Rift, and lately my friend has been trying to press me that at this stage in VR, my best bet would be to get a s7 and a gear VR kit (100 right?), and then wait for the second iteration of the VR consoles and for Oculus to get its controllers and cameras, and Vive to improve everything...but I'm usually always an early adopted of jaw dropping tech, and this definitely qualifies. The thing is, it's going to be around a 2k investment with a Vive, or $18-1900 with the rift(headset + computer to smoothly run said headset). Those numbers make me ask, influenster: SHOULD I wait? And if I do, how long do your wisest mystics and seers think it'll be before we see a more polished version?
Tony L.
Philadelphia, PA
How good is this? I have a Samsung s6 edge now will this fit in there. I'm kinda contemplating whether to purchase this or not don't know if it'll be worth it. I mean like will it make me go wow or just eh? And have they been producing any new apps for the vr mode yet?
crystal w.
El campo , TX
Does any one else has issues with the headpiece slipping or itching
Tatyana W.
Mesquite, TX
Is this only for Samsungs do they have these for apple
How realistic does it make gaming?