Samsung SAMSUNG UN40F6350A 40IN 1080P 120HZ CLASS LED SMART HDTV (REFURBISHED) 40 to 49 in.

BY SAMSUNG

The Samsung Smart TV finds the movies and TV shows you like - and more. Navigate within the 5 Smart Hub content panels. Easily discover movies, shows, and social posts with less searching and more watching. Enjoy all the benefits of Full Web Browsing, right on your TV. From social sites like Facebook® and Twitter® to news, weather, entertainment, blogs and more. With the Dual Core Processor, you can browse the web faster and quickly download Apps. Discover what you want to watch with customized content options based on your preferences. Speaking into the built-in microphone on the Smart Touch Remote Control along with hand gestures all control your TV in new and unexpected ways. Clear Motion Rate of 240 displays action-packed movement with sharpness, clarity and contrast. see more...

Laurie P.
Las Vegas, NV
One of the best things about this Smart TV is the clarity of the color. The picture is sharp and clear, the colors look natural. The 40" screen is not to big and not to small. And I love the smart features, being able to stream Netflix and Pandora radio through the set.
TinaMarie C.
Toms River, NJ
I have had my smart TV for about 5 years now. The picture still looks fantastic with both movies and video games. I love being able to get onto my Netflix or websites with a push of a button. It is by far the best TV I have ever owned.
Eman S.
The picture quality on this TV is great! I'm no television connoisseur, but I can watch HD movies with ease on this! Netflix is easy to access, however the TV takes about five minutes before any apps (including netflix) can be opened.
Ashley N.
Louisville, KY
Crystal clear picture, beautiful colors and easy system controls to navigate. The colors really are so much vibrant compared to my previous TVs, there is no going back.
Jessica D.
Hailey , ID
I feel that I'm a little limited in the apps that I can get with the Smart TV I think next time going forward I'll probably buy something that is more versatile
Isabel S.
San Antonio, TX
We really enjoy this tv, every single option especially my netflix, it's so good when we have a party we log in on youtube to listen music.
Evelyn R.
I have this in my room and i like it. I can see clearly what I'm watching. Also my aunt has this and she likes it too
Ronald L.
Brooklyn, NY
If you are interested in crisp colors you need not look any further, it has more than adequate sound for gaming
Tanya D.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I like my smart TV its a lot fun and is great to play video games and watch movies . it has a great picture.
Erica W.
Lawrence, PA
We love our new tv! Clear, crisp picture. Also is very easy to set up and the remote is easy to use.