ElectronicsComputersLaptopsSamsung
Galaxy Tab A 80" (2019), 32GB, Silver (Wi-Fi)

Samsung Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0" (2019), 32GB, Silver (Wi-Fi)

by Samsung

The Galaxy Tab A 8.0" is designed with a minimized bezel, giving you more room to view your favorite content in a slim, comfortable form. Binge-ready battery. Browse, watch or shop with a high-capacity 5,100mAh battery.¹

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Samsung Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0" (2019), 32GB, Silver (Wi-Fi)!
Andrea M.
San Antonio, TX
Súper duraderas! Son las todo terreno para mis hijos, ademas que les dura bastante bien la batería. Las recomiendo muchísimo
Nevaeh T.
Rockford, IL
Samsung Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0" (2019), 32GB, Silver (Wi-Fi) uploaded by Nevaeh T.
Loved it , just wished it was cheaper you know like more a viable too the public so they could experience what I did , it was amazing
Adolfo Alejandro F.
San Leandro, CA
La Marca Samsung se caracteriza por ofrecer productos de calidad cubriendo las expectativas de sus clientes
Rosalyn  R.
Kew Gardens, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
I love my tablet. I use it for many things, including work during the onset of the pandemic. It is a useful tool. I bought on sale at Walmart during a holiday season. I have no issues with the wifi connection. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Courtnee  U.
Waynesville, NC
Samsung Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0" (2019), 32GB, Silver (Wi-Fi) uploaded by Courtnee  U.
A great tablet to use. I use it for games and to watch streaming shows and it doesn't lag or mess with the screen at all.
Lex L.
Greensboro, NC
Bought this to pair with my Samsung galaxy and I love it!! Perfect size, the screen is so clear, and I love how easy it was to set up
Jeremy H.
La Follette, TN
I love my tablet!! I have owned it a year and I love it! Its small compact lightweight,and I use it often.I synced it with my phone and prefer it when I want to have a larger screen to play my games. I Also fit it easily into my slingbag,and it doesnt get in the way or weigh me down🙂
Gianna  S.
Cape Carteret, NC
It's a cute little tablet. Very thin, lightweight and easy to use. I've always found Samsungs products easy to set up and navigate. The price points can be very affordable. I highly recommend
tammy S.
Valley, AL
Purchased at: Best Buy
I really enjoyed my android pad it is a great product hands down I will enjoyed having it now I have a Apple iPad is sometimes complicated but I love Apple so yeah they’re both squad so we haven’t tried one ☝️ YOU REALLY DON’T KNOW WHAT YOUR MISSING. THANK YOU 😊
Mindy A.
Plattsburgh, NY
More of a simple tablet I prefer my iPad pro for me. However this works for my kids homework app. Not super user friendly interface but it works

Looking for your answer?