suggested searches

14%

3 star

2 star

1 star

So far this tablet is great. Unfortunately I don't get to use if very often because my husband confiscated it to use it for work. It works great (I've been told). So far we haven't had any issues with the tablet itself, but it has been difficult to find a cover for it that fits without blocking a speaker, on button, etc.

Product reviewed: Samsung Samsung Galaxy Note PRO 12.2" Quad-Core 64GB Tablet with 8GB microSD Memory Card and App Pack - Black"

I love the size of my Samsung Note Pro. I find that it is great for doing homework and reading pdf articles from. It is a little pricey, yet the quality is instantly noticed. It is easy to use and I find it easier to navigate then the Apple tablets.

Ive used and Ipad and another android tablet. Samsung is by far the best. Very user friendly, easy to download from the play store. I use it every night before bed and it completely meets my expectations.. The battery life is phenomenal. I will recommend this to all my friends.