BY SAMSUNG

Samsung 8.4" HD Galaxy Tab S 16GB Tablet with Book Cover, 8GB Memory Card and App Pack If you're a visual person, the Samsung Galaxy S is meant for you. Get lost in your movies, games and books with a crystal-clear 4 million-pixel Super AMOLED display with details and colors you have to see to believe. Samsung's super-thin, lightweight tablet features a sleek design that's easy to carry and hold. And with so much that the Galaxy Tab S has to offer, you won't want to let go. What You Get Samsung 8.4" HD Galaxy Tab S 16GB tablet USB charging cable AC/USB adapter Quick-start guide Bundled Goodies 8GB microSD memory card with adapter Book cover Family App Suite digital download voucher Good to Know" see more...

Samsung Samsung 8.4
Samsung Samsung 8.4" HD Galaxy Tab S 16GB Tablet with Book Cover, 8GB Memory Card and App Pack - White"
Priya L.
orlando, fl
Purchased as a gift for my dad. He says it is working great for him. I don't have any experience with this product
Cris S.
Bought this for myself and I ADORE it. Love Samsung's products so much and the white model is really pretty.
Cheryl S.
Mason, MI
Perfect size to use on campus so that you don't have to carry around your laptop to each and every class.
Shelaina J.
Samsung makes my favorite everything. This goes nicely with my Samsung phone and Samsung smart tv. :)
Justin B.
Spokane, WA
We got this for free with my upgrade this past summer and all we have to pay for is the data on it!
Lashonda E.
Indianapolis, IN
Best Tab ever!!!! I can do everything on this tab. Great pics, and I love the size of the screen.
Karen B.
Covington, LA
Got it for my son for Xmas. we are apple users but he really like this product.txh . thx thx thx
Aida T.
All my friends have one and they told me how great the tablet is. So I got one for myself .
Karrianne D.
Philadelphia, PA
Favorite tablet! Love it so much! I use it all the time and it's so easy to use! love it
Gabriella L.
I like this tablet. everything you can do on this tablet you can do on a samsung phone.