Samsung Samsung 8.4

BY SAMSUNG

Samsung 8.4" HD Galaxy Tab S 16GB Tablet with Book Cover, 8GB Memory Card and App Pack If you're a visual person, the Samsung Galaxy S is meant for you. Get lost in your movies, games and books with a crystal-clear 4 million-pixel Super AMOLED display with details and colors you have to see to believe. Samsung's super-thin, lightweight tablet features a sleek design that's easy to carry and hold. And with so much that the Galaxy Tab S has to offer, you won't want to let go. What You Get Samsung 8.4" HD Galaxy Tab S 16GB tablet USB charging cable AC/USB adapter Quick-start guide Bundled Goodies 8GB microSD memory card with adapter Book cover Family App Suite digital download voucher Good to Know" see more...

Samsung Samsung 8.4
Samsung Samsung 8.4" HD Galaxy Tab S 16GB Tablet with Book Cover, 8GB Memory Card and App Pack - Brown"
Angela S.
Westerville, OH
The tablet initially offered more user friendly features but Apple quickly caught up with them and increased what Apple tablets could do. The tablet meets my needs, but Android is not as universally accepted as easily as apple is for many apps and features. Having an apple phone creates more labor intensive work to sync and share music etc.. I would only recommend this product for android phone users, not for an entire family of apple lovers.
Cathy Z.
Lansing, IL
I just have the 8.4" Samsung. I git it free through ATT, when I did my phone upgrades. I love it! I have it synced with my phone, so I don't loose a beat. Camera quality is not as good on the tablet as I would like. The ohone camera is better. Iverall, it does the job. Would like to upgrade to larger one later. Most cases don't fit this Suze tablet. I guess it was made specifically for ATT.
Zulymar N.
I love my tablet!
This is my second Samsung Tablet and I refuse to buy any other Brand!
My first tablet (Samsung galaxy Tab 2, 10.1") lasted me 3 yearof active use and is still going strong as my husband's upgrade, but since it no longer met my needs I upgraded to the Galaxy Tab S 8.4.
I run an Etsy shop from home and do it all from my tab. I love the new features in this tab especially the multiple screen view feature, and the hi Def picture capabilities are great , especially for my product pictures.
Amanda F.
New Bedford , Ma
I absolutely love my tablet. It's perfect size to commute with. I'm able to have my email, photos, books, apps all in one location. I'm usually always on the go so it's beyond helpful. This is the second Samsung tablet that I've owned and I couldn't see myself switching to any other maker.
liam d.
Margate City, NJ
As an apple user I was unsure how I would feel about an android. I love this tablet! Very easy to use, great resolution and so many more apps in the app store than apple. As a "cord cutter" I was looking for something to watch TV on, this device was great! Also streams to apple TV seamlessly.
Kaylyn B.
Bronx, NY
Love this tablet. Is not too heavy so i can carry it in my bag when I want to read a book, read the news, or watch my certification videos. The battery life is pretty long.
Amanda S.
Church Hill, TN
So far I am happy with the samsung galaxy tablet. It is easy to use and stays charged for days. I have not had any issues using wifi , adding apps, or accessing my email. My tablet gets daily use and is also child friendly. My son uses it with ease. I also like that it comes with a book cover to keep it protected.
Donna B.
I love my new tablet, love the Samsung name too. We have several Samsung products and have had good luck with them. This is the perfect tablet for me, easy to use.
Clarissa M.
Vinton, OH
I love my little tablet! my daughter has the 10.5 and I honestly prefer my small one! it's so easy to carry around to school when I can't take my larger laptop.
Jennifer B.
boardman , OH
I love samsung products so i just kniwn i would love this tabket! ut has enough Memory just like i need it too, and it foes Everything u need it to do! Love it!