by Samsung

Samsung 8" Galaxy Tab 4 16GB Tablet with Book Cover, 8GB Memory Card and App Pack With the Galaxy Tab 4 and all those entertaining apps, it really is hard to put down. After all, you really do love to check the online social buzz, stream movies, play games and read all your favorite eBooks any time. So does everyone else in the family. But that's okay because everyone can have a personalized tablet experience with their own music, games, apps, photos and more. Sharing is great. just as long as you can use your tablet a little bit longer. What You Get Samsung 8" Galaxy Tab 4 16GB tablet USB charging cable AC adapter Quick-start guide Bundled Goodies 8GB microSD memory card with adapter Plum Red book cover Family App Suite digital download voucher Good to Know"

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Samsung Samsung 8" Galaxy Tab 4 16GB Tablet with Book Cover, 8GB Memory Card and App Pack - Black Tablet with Plum Red Cover"!
How would you rate this product?
I love my tablet perfect size to travel and for school. It's not that big and not to small.
Bakersfield, CA
They gave me this one in school to download all my books and I love it I use it a lot
I got this mostly for my son to keep all of his photos and movies. so far its great.
Received it for Christmas from my hubby and I have yet to use it but so excited
Received it for Christmas from my hubby and I have yet to use it but so excited
Estamos conformes con su desempeño es la q utilizan los niños para tareas o divercion en casa o de paseo,muy buena de verdad
North York, ON
Love it anything that is from Samsung is worth purchaseing because they alwauys have great products.

Looking for your answer?