by Samsung

Samsung 8" Galaxy Tab 4 16GB Tablet with Book Cover, 8GB Memory Card and App Pack With the Galaxy Tab 4 and all those entertaining apps, it really is hard to put down. After all, you really do love to check the online social buzz, stream movies, play games and read all your favorite eBooks any time. So does everyone else in the family. But that's okay because everyone can have a personalized tablet experience with their own music, games, apps, photos and more. Sharing is great. just as long as you can use your tablet a little bit longer. What You Get Samsung 8" Galaxy Tab 4 16GB tablet USB charging cable AC adapter Quick-start guide Bundled Goodies 8GB microSD memory card with adapter Plum Red book cover Family App Suite digital download voucher Good to Know"

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Samsung Samsung 8" Galaxy Tab 4 16GB Tablet with Book Cover, 8GB Memory Card and App Pack - Black Tablet with Plum Red Cover"!
How would you rate this product?
Butler, MO
I love Samsung products but this one wasn't as great as the others. It wasn't bad but just a little difficult to use and not great battery life
Amagansett , NY
I love my tablet so very much. it works so well and is such an easy electronic to use. I even got my mom one for christmas
Samsung products really have a hold on what the consumer wants, and gives it to them in a great product. I love my tablet
Miami, FL, SJO-177124
Me gusto aun que no demasiado no se aún si era mi tableta pero se pegaba mucho y no en realidad no me sorprendió
I thought my laptop was perfect... Until I bought my Samsung Galaxy tab. Don't leave home with out it! Lol
Riverside , CA
Got this for my son its just like having a Samsung galaxy phone but just to play with I is in love with it
Orange, CA
I wanted something small & easy for my kids to use when we're out on road trips..this came In handy!
It could be a little bit sturdier. Pretty fast and highly accurate for my use, that I use it for.
Louisa, VA
Love this tablet. I use it for business. easy to use. very reliable . would recommend for any age
Sugar Land, TX
Its a pretty nice tablet i use it manly to do school work but its pictures are pretty descent

Looking for your answer?