BY SAMSUNG

Samsung 8" Galaxy Tab 4 16GB Tablet with Book Cover, 8GB Memory Card and App Pack With the Galaxy Tab 4 and all those entertaining apps, it really is hard to put down. After all, you really do love to check the online social buzz, stream movies, play games and read all your favorite eBooks any time. So does everyone else in the family. But that's okay because everyone can have a personalized tablet experience with their own music, games, apps, photos and more. Sharing is great. just as long as you can use your tablet a little bit longer. What You Get Samsung 8" Galaxy Tab 4 16GB tablet USB charging cable AC adapter Quick-start guide Bundled Goodies 8GB microSD memory card with adapter Plum Red book cover Family App Suite digital download voucher Good to Know" see more...

Samsung Samsung 8
Samsung Samsung 8" Galaxy Tab 4 16GB Tablet with Book Cover, 8GB Memory Card and App Pack - Black Tablet with Plum Red Cover"
Nancy H.
La Feria, TX
My husband I got this tablet and white for my daughter 3rd birthday I really like it has a great memory or storage room good picture quality but has been I got this tablet in my form my daughter third birthday I really like it it has a great memory more storage room good picture quality Inn Great sounds really thought the doesn't so down have like about a 4 to 5 hour life span so I can this pretty cool my longer you put it on power road or safe power whatever's overall yeah we really like this
Linda G.
Salinas, CA
I love Samsung but I did not have luck with this product. Within the year I had issues where it wouldn't turn on and then I had it fixed and now the battery doesn't stay charged. I have to keep it plugged all the time because it will go from 100% battery to dying in 20 minutes. I didn't get a warranty on it so now I'm debating on buying a new tablet or waiting a while. I feel a year it too soon to replace. Need to save up first, haha.
Candice J.
Another great Samsung device. I think I may have the original Samsung Galaxy Tab and not the 4 but it still works great. Screen hasn't cracked, applications still work, Android sends updates and it updates quickly. Also, lets not forget the fact that it is also a phone (T-Mobile) with text messaging has saved me on more than one occasion. Love my tablet and will not upgrade it until it bites the dust!! : )
Brandy S.
Kingston, TN
My husband and I both have the Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 and we love them. I can have my nook books on them and my husband can watch Netflix on his while on vacation. We also let our one year old son use it to watch Bubble Guppies and it works great for anything we need to use it for. I recommend them to anyone who would want to buy one.
Salvatore S.
North Babylon, NY
Got my brother another Samsung Galaxy tab. He originally had the first tablet by Samsung that came out and it lasted for almost 3 years. Their quality has been outstanding and long lasting and if you're looking to get a tablet to last you a long time, this one is it. The resolution is very high quality, the processor allows for multi tasking apps and the internal and external storage of 16-32gb helps huge.
Amanda W.
Cinti, OH
I am obsessed with my Samsung tablet. It's like a mini computer and phone all mixed in together. I use it predominantly probably for streaming music and Netflix and as a e-reader but i have done real work on it. I have the attachable keyboard which makes typing easy.
Shatara J.
Durham, NC
I have just recently purchased this tablet through my cell phone provided. Thus far it is proving to be a great product that is very easy to use. I haven't had any issues thus far and hopefully will not run into any. I would definitely recommend this product.
LeeAnna T.
Farwell, TX
Bought this along with a bluetooth keyboard and carrying case last summer. This has been amazing and we haven't had any issues with it. Works quickly and efficiently and haven't had any issues with crashing even after months of use. I expect this to work for a long time more with proper care and handling.
Nosh W.
Lithonia, GA
I bought this tablet for my daughter and I absolutely love this tablet! the battery life is great. I love the kids mode feature, gives me a great sense of security especially since my daughter is so you. the screen shows clear, and it's easy to use!
Stephany A.
Perris, CA
Bought this for my three year old daughter. She loves it ! Watches Netflix and battery life is pretty good. She uses it for a few hours a day and I have to charge in second day.