BY SAMSUNG

Samsung 10.5" HD Galaxy Tab S 16GB Tablet with Book Cover, 8GB Memory Card and App Pack If you're a visual person, the Samsung Galaxy S is meant for you. Get lost in your movies, games and books with a crystal-clear 4 million-pixel Super AMOLED display with details and colors you have to see to believe. Samsung's thinnest, lightest tablet features a sleeker, more premium design that's easier to carry and hold. And with so much that the Galaxy Tab S has to offer, you won't want to let go. What You Get Samsung 10.5" HD Galaxy Tab S 16GB tablet USB charging cable AC/USB adapter Quick-start guide Bundled Goodies 8GB microSD memory card with adapter Book cover Family App Suite digital download voucher Good to Know" see more...

Samsung Samsung 10.5
Samsung Samsung 10.5" HD Galaxy Tab S 16GB Tablet with Book Cover, 8GB Memory Card and App Pack - White"
Andrea S.
Luray, VA
Love this tablet! I bought it for my husband and myself and I rarely get to use it at all! This item was extremely affordable and an excellent value! I got it from Target on Black Friday! What a deal! It is very easy to use. The only problem we have with it is that sometimes the screen jumps off what you are trying to do and on to something else.
Wendy O.
Piqua, OH
I am absolutely in love with my tablet! I use it for anything between school work and netflix. Size of the screen is large enough to view media. Camera works well. Priced better than competitors with all the same functions.
Erica t.
El Paso, TX
I love my tablet. I used it a lot when I first got it. After time of having it the battery started to die and would take longer and longer to charge and we don't use it anymore but I loved it when I first got it
Lisa S.
Sherman, TX
I have never loved a tablet as much as this. The best feature to me is you can add memory cards, something you can't do with Apple. I have had zero issues and had my tablet over a year. Any app I want it is in the Google Play Store.
Julene F.
Phoenix, AZ
I *LOVE* this tablet!!!! It has plenty of memory, it's a great size, gorgeous display and supports all of my favorite apps. It also plays Fallout Shelter very well! ;-)
Shalina B.
Salt Lake City, UT
Awesome!! I love samsung products. It is super easy to use and feels like using my smart phone except it is more convenient for videoas and games etc., due to the big screen.
Jill M.
Taylorsville, MS
I absolutely love my Samsung Tab S 10.5 tablet. I take it to work for emails and sending out information and use it at home for reading and watching videos. It's perfect for me
heather s.
Dillonvale
I bought both my daughters one for Christmas and they are very hard on electronic they both love theres and either one has broken so we def. like this product,
Zoie F.
Benton, IL
Bought it for school a it runs pretty well. With all my textbooks on it, it ran out of memory quickly. Granted my nursing textbooks are huge.
Melissa G.
Ashburnham, MA
Amazing tablet with very bright display and quick processor. I love mine. Battery has a great power life and I'm able to travel with ease